Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5069 times)
secinactka

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

awesome team, awesome company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

As I visit the site it seems that their token sale has a bonus of 90%. If I am not mistaken, it is more likely they are giving free token. So, this is a great opportunity for us small investors because price of these tokens were at a very reasonable price.

But the problem will be the minimum investment, will it be affordable for the "small time investors" as you mentioned? And I already know a lot of projects that promises a platform like this but as of now I don't see them exist for a long time.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:39:28 AM

awesome team, awesome company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results!

Of course. This is the biggest ICO I have ever seen in my opinion because you can find so many jobs that you can find world-wide!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:52:05 AM

Exactly, as I'm one of the supporters of this great project and hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future as time passes by. I'm also believing that this project have a potential to achieve successfully that can attract more investors as well as users on this project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:26:39 AM

I seach and analyse about Conn3x also in social media - they are active in twitter; but in my opinion they need more better content instead of just posting the ICO Sale Tracker Picture.

They are more active in telegram. Now there are also bilingual telegram channels; these are not paid telegram channels and just opened from investors to support the Conn3x project. They are voluntars and I think this is very important for ICO Projects, where the investors also support it  especially in telegram channels.
These facts of course are very pleasant for community, it is the truth. But it is rumored that twitter will block advertizing of cryptocurrencies too, and Telegram will be closed for communication at all. What then happens to the project?

Facebook, Twitter, Google etc. just banned the paid advertisement for cryptocurrency and ICO. You can still make advertisement in facebook groups and still post your tweet's and rt's as a private person.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:27:17 AM

Have any new updates without Conn3x ICO is running at this time? When the airdrop has distribution, i guess after ICO end?
That's the probability it usually happens after ico man and I think they will have to reach softcap for that to happen
Yeah. I hope everything will be follow as they said. Anyway, someone have make huge amount investment at Conn3x?
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:28:15 AM
Merited by lastlove9091 (1)

This project is really good and I see that it will be successful!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:29:57 AM

Of course. This is the biggest ICO I have ever seen in my opinion because you can find so many jobs that you can find world-wide!

Well, I saw some ICO project like this and usually, you need to promote more on the social media like in freelance page to attract more members to join in. I also want to know if they can also pay fiat currency.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

You're correct buddy and you are welcome here to joined on this community. Conn3x project are just getting started to boom here in crypto world. But first, you need to visit their website because you will get amazed of what they have offered now. You will get 90% discounts onced you buy this kind of token. Hopefully you will.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:31:27 AM

I seach and analyse about Conn3x also in social media - they are active in twitter; but in my opinion they need more better content instead of just posting the ICO Sale Tracker Picture.

They are more active in telegram. Now there are also bilingual telegram channels; these are not paid telegram channels and just opened from investors to support the Conn3x project. They are voluntars and I think this is very important for ICO Projects, where the investors also support it  especially in telegram channels.
These facts of course are very pleasant for community, it is the truth. But it is rumored that twitter will block advertizing of cryptocurrencies too, and Telegram will be closed for communication at all. What then happens to the project?

Facebook, Twitter, Google etc. just banned the paid advertisement for cryptocurrency and ICO. You can still make advertisement in facebook groups and still post your tweet's and rt's as a private person.
AS i know, they have run bounty program from 1 month ago. And they maybe only running this instead of make some paid advertising at some social media platform. I think it is enough.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

Have any new updates without Conn3x ICO is running at this time? When the airdrop has distribution, i guess after ICO end?
That's the probability it usually happens after ico man and I think they will have to reach softcap for that to happen
Yeah. I hope everything will be follow as they said. Anyway, someone have make huge amount investment at Conn3x?

Nothing to worry man.Conn3x is a worthy project to invest in.& ICO is successfully running as per news.I am not joined any airdrop.is it available now or finished already. Undecided
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:49:10 AM

Nothing to worry man.Conn3x is a worthy project to invest in.& ICO is successfully running as per news.I am not joined any airdrop.is it available now or finished already. Undecided
I think the project has gained great popularity on the Internet and without problems will collect money and we will receive our rewards.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:51:30 AM

I think this project refers to infrastructure projects with its own blockbuster and with its idea, such projects always have value.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:54:25 AM

Yeah im also hoping that someone will invest a large amount to this project so that it will be easy to at least hit the hardcap.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:55:20 AM

I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.
Yes you are right that it's difficult to reach the hard cap but nothing is impossible. we have to just need the more promotion of Conn3x so we can get the more and more investeros and it will help to acheive hardcap soon.so i hope devlopers will giveore attention on the promotion.
It is hard to reach the hard cap considering that the social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter banned advertisements of ICO sales. Hopefully they can find ways to still advertise their ICO in some alternative ways.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:16:00 AM

I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.
Yes you are right that it's difficult to reach the hard cap but nothing is impossible. we have to just need the more promotion of Conn3x so we can get the more and more investeros and it will help to acheive hardcap soon.so i hope devlopers will giveore attention on the promotion.
It is hard to reach the hard cap considering that the social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter banned advertisements of ICO sales. Hopefully they can find ways to still advertise their ICO in some alternative ways.
I hope the banning of social media to crypto will be lifted someday if the regulations about ICO is more intensified to avoid scamming.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

You're correct buddy and you are welcome here to joined on this community. Conn3x project are just getting started to boom here in crypto world. But first, you need to visit their website because you will get amazed of what they have offered now. You will get 90% discounts onced you buy this kind of token. Hopefully you will.

90% discount bonus is just like giving free tokens. I don't know why they offer this huge amount of discount but I think the reason is to attract more investors to participate in their ICO. Well, we can invest some of their token because we can actually afford to buy some of their token.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

90% discount bonus is just like giving free tokens. I don't know why they offer this huge amount of discount but I think the reason is to attract more investors to participate in their ICO. Well, we can invest some of their token because we can actually afford to buy some of their token.
Maybe it is because of what is happening in crypto now which is harder to gain many investors. By making a discount for 90% is okay but risky. You won't know if you could gain from it. I hope conn3x can find a better way to gather investors.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:37:59 AM

I hope the banning of social media to crypto will be lifted someday if the regulations about ICO is more intensified to avoid scamming.

I agree with you, I hope there will be some strict regulations when it comes to ICO so that we can eliminate those illegal ICO who destroys the image of crypto industry. 
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:38:41 AM

All things can be possible and maybe the ICO will be facing some difficulties due to the recent news that we heard but this is not the hindrance to reach their hard cap. If the project will be handled by some expert then we should expect a good outcome of their project. So hopefully, this project will not be affected by this current news.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: