Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5069 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

I think its still expensive to setup thier masternode for 100 000 conn3x tokens maybe they will lower down the cost if they dont make any sales.
Of such cost really to dare buy masternode not each inhabitant can. But it speaks also about serious intentions of the project. The less it will be started a masternode, the more there will be profit on everyone.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

the title of whitepaper pdf is PowerPoint Presentation which means that they just converted a PowerPoint Presentation into pdf, Now I know why the whitepaper looks messy and unorganized and hard to understand !

I think they need some more improvements for making a programs like that for attracting investors. If they can manage to do a professional and neat presentation. It could have impressions for the public viewer and reader.

It's very difficult to gather a lot of funds right now. Everyone either wants to get out of the market or hold onto their main currencies like Ether and Bitcoin. Many ICOs are suffering now and far away from their hard caps.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Conn3x_official (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

the title of whitepaper pdf is PowerPoint Presentation which means that they just converted a PowerPoint Presentation into pdf, Now I know why the whitepaper looks messy and unorganized and hard to understand !

I think they need some more improvements for making a programs like that for attracting investors. If they can manage to do a professional and neat presentation. It could have impressions for the public viewer and reader.

It's very difficult to gather a lot of funds right now. Everyone either wants to get out of the market or hold onto their main currencies like Ether and Bitcoin. Many ICOs are suffering now and far away from their hard caps.

Thanks for writing in. While you're right that the market sentiment is not on the positive side, however, we have received phenomenal contributions. We are happy to announce that the first stage is sold out successfully. The coin price is now 0,20$! We congratulate all the buyers.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:18:07 AM

You're correct but somehow we don't know yet the whole concepts, platforms, features and advocacy on this project. I agree that there are some company having the same idea on this project but somehow we need to know further informations on this project if it is applicable or not to each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency community.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:20:49 AM

i hope this one the success to this project and the swap done successful

Yeah, this kind of project have a huge potential to success in the future. Somehow as I visit their bounty campaign I noticed on their signature campaign requires too many post which is 40 minimum number of post. Well, hopefully those participant could reach that number of post which is too many for me.

40 isn't really high though if you're a regular posters, that's like what 5-6 posts a day every week which isn't really high if you think about it
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:23:34 AM

Yeah, this kind of project have a huge potential to success in the future. Somehow as I visit their bounty campaign I noticed on their signature campaign requires too many post which is 40 minimum number of post. Well, hopefully those participant could reach that number of post which is too many for me.

40 isn't really high though if you're a regular posters, that's like what 5-6 posts a day every week which isn't really high if you think about it
All the matter is that it is necessary to write qualitative posts, there is enough shitposters in all branches which write any nonsense, to moderators it is a lot of work because of them. And in general you are right, 40 it is 9-10 posts a day that is quite real.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:26:55 AM

Developers with the approach to business looking very and very seriously. They have even approached signature of the company very responsibly and that to get to her, it is necessary to be at least hero.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:35:53 AM

Developers with the approach to business looking very and very seriously. They have even approached signature of the company very responsibly and that to get to her, it is necessary to be at least hero.

Taking the project seriously is a must for a developing project, with the approach of the team behind, the project's potential in the market is looking great. Let's see if this one will succeed with the help also of the support of the community.
bakednblazed

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

the fact that the ICO has been open so long (and extended by the looks); without the team even having contacted an exchange, nor any plans to do so in the future is a real eyeopener. feel free to correct me if they do have a listing, or even tentative plans.. but they've already got your money guys
noidasumbbul

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

The project has strong foundations and if properly implemented, this will be successful.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

Next eleven days the chance to get a bonus of 90% will remain available. Before today quite few times thread rolled out before my eyes but didn't open it. After having read little about it found it really interesting. Hopefully will be able to get this offer before it meeting the end. A good combination of Pos and Pow will show good results.
Conn3x_official (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

Here's report that Bitcoin Chaser has published. Feel free to check it out and share it!

https://bitcoinchaser.com/press-release/conn3x
Asya77

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

it's in one week? sounds weird, but maybe contrariwise they require less symbols as in other campaigns or they give huge rewarding?
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

This Conn3x project will be a leading nowadays. I like the idea which they have presented to us a tolatal package and also the referral program is unique. I will stay connected with this kind of project and for sure it will going to cope a success.

Looking forward for the success to all.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

You're correct but somehow we don't know yet the whole concepts, platforms, features and advocacy on this project. I agree that there are some company having the same idea on this project but somehow we need to know further informations on this project if it is applicable or not to each and everyone of us here in the crypto currency community.

One illusion we all have is, as I believe, that once those platforms are ready they will change the world in no time. I rather think it will take years until those platforms really show us how represent better infrastructure than the status quo. This is a long-term game for sure.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Conn3x_official (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Dear community,

next great press release of medium: https://medium.com/@joytiseo/what-do-ai-cryptocurrencies-and-freelancing-have-in-common-d9ddcb53693

Enjoy reading,
Your C3X Team
Conn3x_official (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

Dear Community,

take a look on this press release, which one of the biggest tech sites wrote about us:

https://www.techicy.com/a-unique-ico-could-be-the-future-of-everything.html

Your C3X Team
Conn3x_official (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

Dear community,

the first stage is sold out successfully. The coin price is now 0,20$! Gratulation to all buyers!

Your C3X Team
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.
Given the current situation of the ETH right now, people are less likely to invest. It might be hard but if the team will push their marketing even more, I guess they can hit their marks for the sale.

I agree, they need to innovate their advertisement into something new which can gather more investors even we have a problem outside. This can help conn3x to atleast gain slowly but surely.
I agree, to you mate. If we are going to trust their platforms, I don't think their will be many supporters on that kind of situation as they are the middle man. I would say much better to add some features that they can be trusted by those supporters on this project which we talks about money here.

Yeah, indeed. Moreover, they are having so much supporters from the universe that ready to take a participation for the ICO of the project!

If that's the only way to help this team to reach their goals, then probably we need to participate on their ICO. But only to their bounty campaigns because we don't have enough money to contribute for their funds needed. I guess by doing this way, at least we can help the dev team to attract investors so they can collect enough funds for this project.

Is that the way you think? I mean it's fine but you are not really an investor then. An investor looks for investment opportunities to earn money. If you think this project is worth investing, then you invest. Not because you think you need to "help" the team unless you consider this charity. You could give them money without asking for tokens in return.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Proture

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

/ Masternodes get paid 80% of the block reward . What is the normal time that we will get 80% . Thank you!

80% is too higher and can result hardforks sooner, let me know when im wrong Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: