Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:19:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018  (Read 5072 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

It is a very big problem to all that the price of crypto now is dropping. Many are worried, but i think it is just temporary, sooner the community will really rise up. This could help the project in the future.

What is happening right now in crypto world are only temporary and will recover again soon. Let's all just hope and wait patiently. Also, let's keep supporting conn3x project and help to attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:35:41 AM

I think the project has such a strong community right now that probably the team will collect the hard cap before the end of the term of the ICO.
I think it could be plausible. The community is active and the team is quite sincere. I also came to know that they have conducted a bounty campaign, which will be a great interaction of the team with the community for better results.
That helps better to advertise in all the social platforms with bounty program also it is a great opportunity Conn3x initiated which encourages all the supporters to utilize their skills through this programme and keep supporting.

Yeah right, a bounty campaign can surely help to increase the popularity of this project, also with the help of the conn3x community members the project will have a good marketing and advertising strategies that will encourage many investors to join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:37:45 AM

yeah conn3x has the potential to grab hard cap before end of the ICO.but everyone is worrying about the falling of market price day by day.people don't want to invest in any platform due to this.
Lets hope that will happen bud. Nonetheless I think they have collected the softcap so the project will still resume.
This will really happen if they can the continuing support of the "strong community" will not end even with the "falling of market price". Hard cap might be challenging but the project has potential in reaching that.

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.

ffg56

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

This seems very interesting, but I am more concerned about when I can go to the exchange and what your direction of operation is.
WE.MISAYA

Activity: 271

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:05:17 AM

Hard cap is really hard to reach, but if the devs and the community will help each other and become very active in marketing and advertising then there is a chance that this project will reach hardcap and become successful.

The hard cap will be tough given the nature of the market these days. It's a huge slaughtering going on and nobody wants to commit to anything by putting ETH into an ICO for a while.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:17:15 AM

Yes you are right that it's difficult to reach the hard cap but nothing is impossible. we have to just need the more promotion of Conn3x so we can get the more and more investeros and it will help to acheive hardcap soon.so i hope devlopers will giveore attention on the promotion.
of course, to collect a hard cap will not be difficult if the developers organize a good advertising campaign that will attract many investors. I think it will not be difficult, because the project Conn3x really draws attention to its idea and the quality of the team's work.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

Great team, great company, awesome job! I'm sure the company will show great results!
Hopefully that is the case. The project has started with bounty campaign and I hope many people take advantage of this because it will help them as well as the project to grow.

But since they already started the ICO I think there won't be a lot of activities if they will launch a bounty campaign. I know a lot of projects put bounty campaign as part of their plan but they don't really launch one because they just want to get support or hype from bounty hunters.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

This seems very interesting, but I am more concerned about when I can go to the exchange and what your direction of operation is.
I can say that it will not be soon on the stock exchange! so wait with the escapes! Perhaps administrators will clarify this issue.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

And now? Why do you need a Korean phone number? Can't you just withdraw them again and get back control over your tokens?

Most korean exchanges ask for a korean phone number to withdraw or trade on their exchange, that's why you'll need a korean partner to help you out

Damn it so they let you deposit in the first place and then when you realize you can't trade without a phone number you can't even withdraw your coins for the same reason?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:12:09 AM

Given the current situation of the ETH right now, people are less likely to invest. It might be hard but if the team will push their marketing even more, I guess they can hit their marks for the sale.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:44:14 AM

Given the current situation of the ETH right now, people are less likely to invest. It might be hard but if the team will push their marketing even more, I guess they can hit their marks for the sale.

I agree, they need to innovate their advertisement into something new which can gather more investors even we have a problem outside. This can help conn3x to atleast gain slowly but surely.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:20:38 AM

I agree, they need to innovate their advertisement into something new which can gather more investors even we have a problem outside. This can help conn3x to atleast gain slowly but surely.
I agree, to you mate. If we are going to trust their platforms, I don't think their will be many supporters on that kind of situation as they are the middle man. I would say much better to add some features that they can be trusted by those supporters on this project which we talks about money here.
retampan

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:27:59 AM

I agree, to you mate. If we are going to trust their platforms, I don't think their will be many supporters on that kind of situation as they are the middle man. I would say much better to add some features that they can be trusted by those supporters on this project which we talks about money here.

I don't think people gonna trust this project so easily by adding some features, just saying. It is good to prove the legitimacy of the project instead of adding some features.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:31:03 AM

Yeah, indeed. Moreover, they are having so much supporters from the universe that ready to take a participation for the ICO of the project!

For me now I think the ICO will depend on how the promotion of Conn3x will go and what will the benefit to us if we invest in these project.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:34:21 AM

Advertising can make a huge difference for a project. With the price droping they might be facing some losses and many people won't be investing but advertising can help them gain a little bit more investments in this time.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:41:04 AM

Advertising can make a huge difference for a project. With the price droping they might be facing some losses and many people won't be investing but advertising can help them gain a little bit more investments in this time.

Exactly, which makes having many supporters on this great project really make sense and to be worried is just normal especially the red days of crypto currency that cause a huge losses. As I read on their white paper I'm so impressed on their platforms that can be sure benefited by many here in crypto currency community.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:43:06 AM

Yeah, indeed. Moreover, they are having so much supporters from the universe that ready to take a participation for the ICO of the project!

If that's the only way to help this team to reach their goals, then probably we need to participate on their ICO. But only to their bounty campaigns because we don't have enough money to contribute for their funds needed. I guess by doing this way, at least we can help the dev team to attract investors so they can collect enough funds for this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:50:48 AM

I'm looking at the project and I'm surprised how well the team works by spreading knowledge about the project on the Internet. I think the forum everyone knows about the project.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:53:40 AM

The direction of activity is not difficult to learn by reading the ANN or the WP. But I did not see the information about the exchange. Where is the listing planned?
cammie16

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:10:10 AM

The direction of activity is not difficult to learn by reading the ANN or the WP. But I did not see the information about the exchange. Where is the listing planned?

Well, the project is new and maybe it's too early to discuss about the listing in some good exchanges? Anyway, as the project goes by I am sure that devs will have plans on where this project will be listed first.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: