Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟📌[ANN][ICO] JOINT VENTURES - Blockchain Economy for Online Publishers 🌟📌  (Read 1711 times)
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

It is great to see a new concept proposed by the Team. Will attract the audience who love the idea of the link between real "touchable" assets and cryptocurrency.

++ Strong Team
++ Interesting and unique idea of diamond trading through Blockchain

Diamond trading, am I missing something? Can you elaborate please because that sounds interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

What is Joint Ventures biggest partner so far? I feel like, in markets like these, it is best for related companies to come together and share their dedicated user bases to keep themselves strong until wide adoption occurs.

I think my question got buried.
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

Will you be able to use other tokens besides Joint tokens on Joint Ventures? If so, what are the advantages of using Joint tokens instead?

I still have this question.

Hey okspam!

Sorry for missing this one,

Only Joint tokens will be used on Joint's network.

That's actually really good because it will promote the use of Joint and keep it useful. Will Joint be convenient for users to purchase later down the road?

Community driven projects, especially the ones focused on content are providing good profits to its users.

We are aiming for the same as well. We will focus on improving our project & growing our community. 

That sounds like a great plan. It looks like you have really good priorities. I'm excited to see how Joint Ventures will change publishing in 2018.
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:13:07 AM

Has your team been to any blockchain events or conferences? If so, have you learned a lot from the community?

I think my question got overlooked.
Hopernumbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:21:34 AM

Weren't the creators of this platform working on stuff together before this? Was it crypto related?

Yes they were!

They were mostly working on advertisement industry, mostly focused on online publishers.

Our CEO emphasizes the excessive pie of middlemen in the content economy. This piece can be distributed to the users' instead of staying in the middlemen's pocket.

I like how experienced your team is when it comes to publishing. You don't have to be a blockchain expert to see how great it is and how applicable it could be to your field. I believe this is a perfect application. Middlemen are a huge issue, just as you state. Cutting them out will mean more profit for the publishers. I expect a lot of interest out of this project.
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:22:09 AM

Hello folks!

JOINT tokens will be listed at OPS platform.

You can earn OPS token by simply following the instructions written here;

https://medium.com/tokenops/ops-token-airdrop-announcement-9c2ac310dcac

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*VAWiIfwPasbAdG_EojrgNg.jpeg

Don't forget to invite your friends!

Is OPS affiliated in any way with Joint Ventures?
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:35:23 AM

Is there a way to earn JOINT via airdrop? Or is that only for OPS?
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:43:09 AM

The moment we’ve been waiting for has finally arrived  Cheesy Joint Ventures’ ICO has just started!

You can purchase JOINT via OVIS exchange through Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Join Token Sale > https://www.ovis.com.tr/ico?ref=831209575622823

Nice, I might put a couple ETH into this, unless the minimum allowed is less than that?

Hey GoBelle!

Minimum investment limit is set as 0,1 ETH and maximum is defined as 100 ETH. https://jointventures.io

You are also welcomed to join our bounty campaign, signature could be a good start Smiley

Twitter bounty campaign has reached its maximum at the moment.

We will organize new bounty campaigns as well,

You can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3117253.0

Thanks for your support!

I'm curious what made you guys decide to put a maximum investment?

Well, it is to prevent whales from price manipulation Smiley

We don't want it to be gathered in a few places but prefer it to be distributed.

So, we thought that limit might serve for that purpose.

That's a really great reason actually. Should help prevent a huge price drop right after getting on your first exchange too.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

You say that unsold JOINT will be put into a reward pool. What is the reward pool exactly and how does it work? (If you have a blog article on it, I would be happy to read that.)

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

Can I ask who are your competitors in this space on blockchain?

Our main competitor is Disqus but they are not in this blockchain space Smiley

We don't really see other blockchain projects as our competitor since what we are doing is different than others. But projects like Lunyr, Steemit and BAT are serving for similar main goals, trying to unlock a new content economy & minimize third party commissions. 

Interesting response. What would you say is the #1 thing that sets Joint Ventures apart from the others?

Like if I was talking about JV to a friend and they were like, 'wait that sounds just like Disqus', what would my response be as to the main difference?
GoBelle

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:05:03 PM

This project has really caught my attention. Especially since we might be getting back into a bull market.
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

This project has really caught my attention. Especially since we might be getting back into a bull market.

Shh! Don't spook the bears as they're coming out of hibernation!
JointVentures-io

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

What is Joint Ventures biggest partner so far? I feel like, in markets like these, it is best for related companies to come together and share their dedicated user bases to keep themselves strong until wide adoption occurs.

I think my question got buried.

Hey Joblessminer,

Joint Ventures has partnered with Bancor Network & Ovis & OPS so far.

Ovis is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges in Turkey. Bancor employs a unique “connector” method which allows users to buy and sell any token for any other at continuously calculated rates. OPS is an ICO platform Token OPS platform that organizes valid infrastructure and marketing strategies for legit companies that aims for creating ICO.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:03:38 AM

Hello folks!

JOINT tokens will be listed at OPS platform.

You can earn OPS token by simply following the instructions written here;

https://medium.com/tokenops/ops-token-airdrop-announcement-9c2ac310dcac

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*VAWiIfwPasbAdG_EojrgNg.jpeg

Don't forget to invite your friends!

Is OPS affiliated in any way with Joint Ventures?

It is a side product of Joint Ventures' team, but they are serving for completely different goals.
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

You say that unsold JOINT will be put into a reward pool. What is the reward pool exactly and how does it work? (If you have a blog article on it, I would be happy to read that.)

Hey earthcoin.

As you might already know, JOINT tokens will be distributed among commenters and publishers.

Reward pool tokens will be used for publisher payouts and ecosystem rewards. We will release a blog article about the rewarding system as well Smiley
JointVentures-io

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

Is there a way to earn JOINT via airdrop? Or is that only for OPS?

There won't be an airdrop process for JOINT. Yes, that is only for OPS.
Halono

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
GoBelle

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:50:44 PM

How did you guys come up with the idea? You have a background in online publishing?
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!

Seems like it very well could be in demand. People just have to know about it and what it can offer them. A good marketing budget could go a long way.
Zuhran

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

unfortunately, I still have not seen the information about why you need coins on your platform? and what currencies are accepted in the sale of tokens?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: