Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:03:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29507 times)
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:40:04 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:08:21 AM by Biotron.io

Token allocation graph
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.
So surely there will be bounty or airdrop? 25% is very big.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

what does this project have to do with Sophia? this Project reminds me much more of "datum". Smiley
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

You will store the data separately from the blockchain. In your blockchain should be carried out smart contracts. In whitepaper, the advantages and disadvantages of different types are described, but I still did not understand what type of blockchain you chose to implement?

(in case we decide to build our own blockchain/ledger)
What does this note mean on page 33? The fact that perhaps you will stay on the blockchain of Ethereum?

Most projects will stay on the etherium platform and etherium will be improved a lot in the future. New blockchains will have a tough start.

Thanks for feedback.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

25% all BTRN tokens will be allocated for user acquisition activities, business development, and market expansion.

If not all the ERC-20 based BTRN are generated during the ITE, the remaining tokens will be allocated to the user acquisition pool.

How exactly will this be done? I'm wondering if you plan airdrop to attract users? This would be very displeasing to investors. Or maybe there will be a bounty company?

We plan to have strong referral program during user acquisition campaign. Stay tuned for more info.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

The first time I have seen the blockchain implemented into databases and data storage as a prime goal. As for me, this usage is the most effective use of blockchain technology as the latter itself is a database
I will ask perhaps the most relevant question for this project! How to control the safety and security of the data to be stored on the platform?

Our plan is to store data in house (cloud providers) so it will comply with regulations. We will use standard methods ( encryption, access control, ..) to limit its exposure. We won’t store data on blockchain or off-chain solutions (like IPFS) where you can’t control where the data is located.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:58:50 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 12:02:46 PM by wissy

Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

Let's assume you guys just get around 500,000$, you still will go on with the project in the way you stated? I think it is much saver and brings in much more trust if there is a soft cap.

I'm more interested in project development scenarios where they raise less than 500k, because I think that in current market conditions they are more realistic. Are such scenarios in the whitepaper?

Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

Hi guys, quick question. Will the token metrics (bonuses) and amount raised from the private ITE also be disclosed before the start of the public ITE?
Yes, all info will be transparently shared with our community
alexandrofff

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

Hi guys, quick question. Will the token metrics (bonuses) and amount raised from the private ITE also be disclosed before the start of the public ITE?

Does Biotron have any referral program?
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Does Biotron have any referral program?
We currently do not support airdrop/bounty program. But stay tuned, we might support it in the future as well we will have a referral program for Biotron user acquisition campaign
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

I skimmed through the whitepaper and this looks like a rather interesting idea! One thing I can't figure out yet...how does holding the token benefit said token holder? Or what are the tokens used for? I look forward to your response!

Hi Bitcoinbulk,

Our token, BTRN, is a utility token and will be used to transfer the value of your data and control trust, transparency, and accuracy, across Biotron.io.

According to SEC there are no utility tokens. Will you guys sell to US?
Geographically, the biggest markets for analytics of personal data are the US and Western Europe. Being based within European Union, Biotron focuses first on the UK, France and Germany. The US will be targeted once a solid basis has been settled.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

My guess is you won't have any problems about funding regardless of that if you raise very little, do you have enough money to continue to project?

Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:02:10 AM

Biotron: Biotron: Control And Monetize the Data You Create!

Thanks for the material, I hope for more expansive material on Biotron enlightening and very good for the Project Marketing. But I still wonder about the difficulties of elaborating your own chain to carry out your activity, this requires a complete and open Team, in addition to a very elaborate and great script. Is there an exact amount of Members on the Team currently?
Currently our Team has 21 Members.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

25% all BTRN tokens will be allocated for user acquisition activities, business development, and market expansion.

If not all the ERC-20 based BTRN are generated during the ITE, the remaining tokens will be allocated to the user acquisition pool.

How exactly will this be done? I'm wondering if you plan airdrop to attract users? This would be very displeasing to investors. Or maybe there will be a bounty company?

We plan to have strong referral program during user acquisition campaign. Stay tuned for more info.

I don't like to use other project names Sphere did that referral system, I dont know whether they happy or not with the results but if you are planning to use referral programs you should be aware of multiple accounts. Multiple accounts can mislead you about your customer base. I just want to warn you:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Are there any videos of the project? Do you guys have a youtube channel?
Video is on the way.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

I skimmed through the whitepaper and this looks like a rather interesting idea! One thing I can't figure out yet...how does holding the token benefit said token holder? Or what are the tokens used for? I look forward to your response!

Hi Bitcoinbulk,

Our token, BTRN, is a utility token and will be used to transfer the value of your data and control trust, transparency, and accuracy, across Biotron.io.

According to SEC there are no utility tokens. Will you guys sell to US?
Geographically, the biggest markets for analytics of personal data are the US and Western Europe. Being based within European Union, Biotron focuses first on the UK, France and Germany. The US will be targeted once a solid basis has been settled.
That sound OK for me. I think that is better to focus in one market and after develop the product and succed jump to other market.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:14:43 AM

About no bounty decision of the team i am supporting %100.

Most of the bounties are overpaid and without reason. I only invest projects with no bounties. If they tell themselves without bounties it is the best for investors.

I get where you are coming from. But bounties are a great way to connect to the blockchain community who may not naturally be pulled in by ads. I think it is better than placing an ad or paying people to write an article at Forbes. If they are not doing bounties, it means they have deep pockets. That might be a good reason to invest in. Perhaps, that would justify you investing only in programs with no bounties.

Most project has bounty to help them to spread the platform. But, every project has their own reason whether they want to run bounty or not.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Private Initial Token Event is alive now and it's exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH. Wish they will get more whales in this phase.

Damn, that's really private! lol
First round for big investors with 200+ ETH is a good approach. Will there be a information of the amount of investors of this phase?
Good luck.
Yes, all info will be transparently shared with our community.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:23:23 AM

Private Initial Token Event is alive now and it's exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH. Wish they will get more whales in this phase.

Damn, that's really private! lol
First round for big investors with 200+ ETH is a good approach. Will there be a information of the amount of investors of this phase?
Good luck.

I hope the dev's let us know how the private sale is going , there's no counter on the website that I can see.
Yes, all info will be transparently shared with our community.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

About no bounty decision of the team i am supporting %100.

Most of the bounties are overpaid and without reason. I only invest projects with no bounties. If they tell themselves without bounties it is the best for investors.

I get where you are coming from. But bounties are a great way to connect to the blockchain community who may not naturally be pulled in by ads. I think it is better than placing an ad or paying people to write an article at Forbes. If they are not doing bounties, it means they have deep pockets. That might be a good reason to invest in. Perhaps, that would justify you investing only in programs with no bounties.

Most project has bounty to help them to spread the platform. But, every project has their own reason whether they want to run bounty or not.

I wouldn't say a bounty campaign is necessary for the success of a project. And if you don't have a bounty campaign there won't be any bounty hunters who dump their tokens leading to a price decrease and disappointed investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: