Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29504 times)
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

Hi guys, quick question. Will the token metrics (bonuses) and amount raised from the private ITE also be disclosed before the start of the public ITE?
I don't really think so, they usually hide this info, and only the respective persons have access to it. Good it or bad, sometimes I really want more data on the compaign stages to understand everything in depth.

It’s hidden partly because they don’t want small-scale investors to get discouraged from investing because of the massive advantage (bonuses) that the private investors received.

That's true, but after the end of the private round some information is disclosed afterall, like the total amount raised. Maybe not bonuses, but very often bonuses are negotiated separately, depends on the amount invested and stuff. But the overall result, I think, is always disclosed. If not, it's a bit suspicious, isn't it?
All info will be transparently shared with our community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

Private Initial Token Event is alive now and it's exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH. Wish they will get more whales in this phase.

Damn, that's really private! lol
First round for big investors with 200+ ETH is a good approach. Will there be a information of the amount of investors of this phase?
Good luck.

200+ ETH? Are there even whales who throw in such amount that easy? Or is it more for private investors like other companies or so?
Blue whales everywhere Smiley All info will be transparently shared with our community.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.
So surely there will be bounty or airdrop? 25% is very big.

Simpler not means better. Own blockchain always better. Everyone can create ERC tokens. And a thousands of project with erc tokens. I prefer own blockhain always. Own coins always growing much better and have much more value. When they will decided about this?  Huh

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.

Simpler not means better. Own blockchain always better. Everyone can create ERC tokens. And a thousands of project with erc tokens. I prefer own blockhain always. Own coins always growing much better and have much more value. When they will decided about this?  Huh

The question however is do they need their own blockchain? You could argue that the big Ethereum chain is as safe as possible while a new blockchain would have to fear 51% attacks for example.
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

As i understand you will have own blockchain? But at first this will be ERC20 tokens (which you will disrtibuted April 1st) ?

We are still finalising the decision between two possibilities, to either build own network or just have an issuable asset on top of another blockchain network. 
Distribution will be 2nd of April. Look to our updated WP on our Biotron.io

Actually it is not a decision you should announce on the last minute.

It is a critical thing and people would make investment decisions on this.
Thank you for your opinion. We are working hard to finalize this decision. Stay tuned. We will not rush this as it is crucial decision and a lot of blockchain platforms we investigate are still in early stage or the features we need are still undelivered or in progress.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

I have another question. The roadmap mentions both "Public ITE & Proof of concept" for march 2018. Will the proof of concept be released before the public ITE? So people can base their decision to invest  on more then just the whitepaper and current information at hand. Also, if you could, how extensive of a proof of concept can we expect?
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:10:14 AM by Biotron.io

@biotron

will there be a bounty?

i really would like to translate everything into german Smiley
maybe lejtr
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Hello Biotron.io I don't know if you're ignoring my question or you just forget about it, so here we go again: there's a plan to deploy an Ark's bridgechain since you mention Ark in the whitepaper?

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

The question however is do they need their own blockchain? You could argue that the big Ethereum chain is as safe as possible while a new blockchain would have to fear 51% attacks for example.
It's an important point of the project and I think they should define it from the beginning. I think it's better to have their own blockchain, although I imagine that it means more work.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

It's an important point of the project and I think they should define it from the beginning. I think it's better to have their own blockchain, although I imagine that it means more work.

if you make your own blockchain you can optimize it for the particular usage you are going to do. otherwise generally speaking everything described in this project could already happen using smart contract in the ethereum blockchain

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

Right now Ethereum blockchain isn't just fast enough, many devs will port their dapps into EOS (fast and zero fees), Ark(fast and interoperability) and Waves (fast and exchange built in), mark my words because it's gonna happen

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

Right now Ethereum blockchain isn't just fast enough, many devs will port their dapps into EOS (fast and zero fees), Ark(fast and interoperability) and Waves (fast and exchange built in), mark my words because it's gonna happen

it depends if they are able to improve the situation on the ethereum network, it seems they are working on it

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

it depends if they are able to improve the situation on the ethereum network, it seems they are working on it
If bitcoin dominance can also be defeated by other better coins, then i can expect that.
But for now, i cant imagine it will happen.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

it turns out anyone, for example, I as a private person, can use your platform to analyze the available data ?
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:36:48 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:10:56 AM by Biotron.io

Hello  Smiley
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

if you make your own blockchain you can optimize it for the particular usage you are going to do. otherwise generally speaking everything described in this project could already happen using smart contract in the ethereum blockchain

Yes, I do understand though why people would prefer them to have their own blockchain. ERC20 tokens kind of have a bad reputation as everyone can create them with a few clicks and there have been many scams as well. So maybe these factors are important too.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

Why only Ethereum, even if they want to do tokens there are other smart contracts blockchain out there
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

Why only Ethereum, even if they want to do tokens there are other smart contracts blockchain out there
It's much easier to create tokens and project based on ETH than any independent ones. So scammers do not have much of a choice. Contrary, serious organizations are able to create their own unique cryptocurrency based on general blockchain.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

The number of smart contract blockchains are large. ETH is usually the go-to one because it is well established

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Yes, I do understand though why people would prefer them to have their own blockchain. ERC20 tokens kind of have a bad reputation as everyone can create them with a few clicks and there have been many scams as well. So maybe these factors are important too.

I think Time should have thought about the possibility of security problems initially, but this would be normal even to the big networks, I think it is advisable to work on network and own contracts, and always have a team capable of doing a job of security and continuous fixes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: