Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29507 times)
milena66luis

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

such a good project and words...i support it
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

If user provided data will be "anonymized - Pseudonymisation" then how would they know what belongs to who or the purpose is to hide it out?
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

Right now Ethereum blockchain isn't just fast enough, many devs will port their dapps into EOS (fast and zero fees), Ark(fast and interoperability) and Waves (fast and exchange built in), mark my words because it's gonna happen

it depends if they are able to improve the situation on the ethereum network, it seems they are working on it
If bitcoin dominance can also be defeated by other better coins, then i can expect that.
But for now, i cant imagine it will happen.
To replace Ethereum have come the Zilliqa, as soon as they launch their blockchain in Q3, all the daps will be transferred to it, this is the first block platform that uses sharding, is scalable and truly decentralized.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

Why only Ethereum, even if they want to do tokens there are other smart contracts blockchain out there

The number of smart contract blockchains are large. ETH is usually the go-to one because it is well established

because it's the most popular one and that's where the investors are.

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

25% all BTRN tokens will be allocated for user acquisition activities, business development, and market expansion.

If not all the ERC-20 based BTRN are generated during the ITE, the remaining tokens will be allocated to the user acquisition pool.

How exactly will this be done? I'm wondering if you plan airdrop to attract users? This would be very displeasing to investors. Or maybe there will be a bounty company?

We plan to have strong referral program during user acquisition campaign. Stay tuned for more info.

Referral program is almost the same as airdrop. The result will be the same. Of course, you will attract a lot of users. At the same time, the price of tokens will fall dramatically. If 35% of tokens will be sold 6/7 (for simplicity of calculation we will take such a very good sales result), then the remaining 5% of unsold tokens will be transferred to the fund for attracting users. Then it will be no longer 25%, but 30% of tokens. Exactly the same amount as will be sold to investors. This already means a fall in the price of tokens by half.

Since you have not yet made a final decision on some issues, I suggest also consider this option: Reduce this fund to attract users to 5% of tokens and hold a bounty company for these funds. Transfer 20% of tokens for sale to investors. Then for sale there will be 55% of tokens. After the end of sales, all unsold tokens are distributed among investors, in proportion to the tokens they bought. Or you just burn the unsold tokens.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:08:26 PM

yeah better burn all unsold tokens, but when they are distributed among investors its also ok.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

Right now Ethereum blockchain isn't just fast enough, many devs will port their dapps into EOS (fast and zero fees), Ark(fast and interoperability) and Waves (fast and exchange built in), mark my words because it's gonna happen

it depends if they are able to improve the situation on the ethereum network, it seems they are working on it
If bitcoin dominance can also be defeated by other better coins, then i can expect that.
But for now, i cant imagine it will happen.
To replace Ethereum have come the Zilliqa, as soon as they launch their blockchain in Q3, all the daps will be transferred to it, this is the first block platform that uses sharding, is scalable and truly decentralized.

I doubt it will get accepted so fast and by the time people will be ready to change to this kind of blockchain, there will be many coins using this technology and who knows which one will be most attractive to use.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

By the way, the developers reported something about the planned exchanges, where will BTRN be traded?

sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

By the way, the developers reported something about the planned exchanges, where will BTRN be traded?

Too early to talk about exchanger I think since the private ITE has just started. Maybe they will announce it after the public ITE.
huutertools

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

Too early to talk about exchanger I think since the private ITE has just started. Maybe they will announce it after the public ITE.
Yes let's wait. At this stage it is unusual to get listed on a exchange. But would be nice to get a prefared exchange.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

Yes let's wait. At this stage it is unusual to get listed on a exchange. But would be nice to get a prefared exchange.

With their short ITE that only last 9 days they are probably already in negotiations with some  hopefully good exchanges.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

I'm sure that it will be tradeable at Ether delta and so major exchanges
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

Why only Ethereum, even if they want to do tokens there are other smart contracts blockchain out there

IT's the easiest most documented blockchain out there to initiate your ICO.... NEO is catching up but has a long way to go.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

With their short ITE that only last 9 days they are probably already in negotiations with some  hopefully good exchanges.
in my opinion is too early for such an announcement, the project is only at the initial stages, on the other hand i think they are in any case negotiating with some exchanges...
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

About no bounty decision of the team i am supporting %100.

Most of the bounties are overpaid and without reason. I only invest projects with no bounties. If they tell themselves without bounties it is the best for investors.

I get where you are coming from. But bounties are a great way to connect to the blockchain community who may not naturally be pulled in by ads. I think it is better than placing an ad or paying people to write an article at Forbes. If they are not doing bounties, it means they have deep pockets. That might be a good reason to invest in. Perhaps, that would justify you investing only in programs with no bounties.

Most project has bounty to help them to spread the platform. But, every project has their own reason whether they want to run bounty or not.

I wouldn't say a bounty campaign is necessary for the success of a project. And if you don't have a bounty campaign there won't be any bounty hunters who dump their tokens leading to a price decrease and disappointed investors.
I'll tell you in confidence that most bounty hunters are investors in the project. And it's common all the time. And not all beneficial to immediately merge coins.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.
So surely there will be bounty or airdrop? 25% is very big.

Simpler not means better. Own blockchain always better. Everyone can create ERC tokens. And a thousands of project with erc tokens. I prefer own blockhain always. Own coins always growing much better and have much more value. When they will decided about this?  Huh

The question however is do they need their own blockchain? You could argue that the big Ethereum chain is as safe as possible while a new blockchain would have to fear 51% attacks for example.
It's an important point of the project and I think they should define it from the beginning. I think it's better to have their own blockchain, although I imagine that it means more work.

if you make your own blockchain you can optimize it for the particular usage you are going to do. otherwise generally speaking everything described in this project could already happen using smart contract in the ethereum blockchain

Yes, I do understand though why people would prefer them to have their own blockchain. ERC20 tokens kind of have a bad reputation as everyone can create them with a few clicks and there have been many scams as well. So maybe these factors are important too.
Therefore, everyone should conduct a personal investigation and see the essence of the project. Yes many scams but take off trying to fight and get it!
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

Most big exchanges (like Binance) require that the project is not allowed to reveal that they will list the project. This is to prevent price manipulation. But you can at least find it on dex exchanges and Kucoin has been listing a lot of good projects like this as well.
huutertools

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

With their short ITE that only last 9 days they are probably already in negotiations with some  hopefully good exchanges.
in my opinion is too early for such an announcement, the project is only at the initial stages, on the other hand i think they are in any case negotiating with some exchanges...
Of cause they will be listed. Would just be interesting which exchanges are preferred by the project
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

Most big exchanges (like Binance) require that the project is not allowed to reveal that they will list the project. This is to prevent price manipulation. But you can at least find it on dex exchanges and Kucoin has been listing a lot of good projects like this as well.

it will be automatically on etherdelta and forkdelta for sure Smiley

another exchanges like kucoin and binance are good too Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

Of cause they will be listed. Would just be interesting which exchanges are preferred by the project
Why would anyone at this point of their ICO ask about exchanges. It's too early
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: