Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:51:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29507 times)
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:37:47 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 07:13:44 AM by Biotron.io

Grin
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

Hello Biotron.io I don't know if you're ignoring my question or you just forget about it, so here we go again: there's a plan to deploy an Ark's bridgechain since you mention Ark in the whitepaper?

What you mean? Make tokens on ARK blockchain? Are you seriously? They just had ICO a month ago. They dont have nothing  still. And I have a dobut, that they will have something.

We will see what they will be able to come up with, for the moment i see good ideas on the table. What is worrying you?

ARK have a doubtful team, dont have conferences etc. And what about you talking? Even if they will create blockhain, its take a half of year or more. Now only 2 platfrom avaliable for create tokens: ETH and NEO. And Stratis going to launch 1st ICO.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

Private Initial Token Event is alive now and it's exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH. Wish they will get more whales in this phase.

Damn, that's really private! lol
First round for big investors with 200+ ETH is a good approach. Will there be a information of the amount of investors of this phase?
Good luck.

I hope the dev's let us know how the private sale is going , there's no counter on the website that I can see.
Yes, all info will be transparently shared with our community.

What is the price you are offering for 200eth and more? It is obviously lower than 0.10 so how lower?

If i was a whale probably put more than 200 eth in it but i'm not Sad

Hi,
if you want to contribute in Private ITE, please send an email to offers@biotron.io otherwise we can't discuss with you the conditions on Private ITE.
:-)

Quite a big amount, 200eth minimum... I guess these investors will get a considerable bonus. Will there be a vesting period?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:12:29 AM

yeah better burn all unsold tokens, but when they are distributed among investors its also ok.
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

What happens with unsold tokens during the ico sale? will they be burned?

As per their whitepaper, If I'm not mistaken the sold and unsold ERC-20 token will be burned after which it will be swapped with their proprietary BTRN token.
Its not the unsold tokens sir, unsold tokens will be allocated into the "User Acquisition" token pool, maybe it will be swapped later.
And the information on the whitepaper is "At that point, the participants that received the ERC-20 based BTRN shall receive their final proprietary tokens (BTRN) and the ERC-20 based BTRN will be burnt", which means only about the sold tokens.

thanks for the correction. quite the difference between the two.

Does that mean they will be put on sale again? In that case, I think it would be a better solution to burn them.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

i have read that Biotron will create a own blockchain. First it will be ERC-20 token and later will the token will swaped into a coin?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:08:08 AM

i have read that Biotron will create a own blockchain. First it will be ERC-20 token and later will the token will swaped into a coin?

As I understand yes. During the token sale they will use ERC20 based token and then it will be swapped into their own coin.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

25% all BTRN tokens will be allocated for user acquisition activities, business development, and market expansion.

If not all the ERC-20 based BTRN are generated during the ITE, the remaining tokens will be allocated to the user acquisition pool.

How exactly will this be done? I'm wondering if you plan airdrop to attract users? This would be very displeasing to investors. Or maybe there will be a bounty company?

We plan to have strong referral program during user acquisition campaign. Stay tuned for more info.

I don't like to use other project names Sphere did that referral system, I dont know whether they happy or not with the results but if you are planning to use referral programs you should be aware of multiple accounts. Multiple accounts can mislead you about your customer base. I just want to warn you:)

First of all, sphere is social media project and they are bragging about they have lots of users which most of them are referral airdrop users.

Second, they won't do a referral airdrop they will make a referral campaign which only pays someone invested. It is way different than referral airdrop. It won't make sense to make multiple accounts cause it doesn't pay for accounts.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:35:44 AM

Private Initial Token Event is alive now and it's exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH. Wish they will get more whales in this phase.

Damn, that's really private! lol
First round for big investors with 200+ ETH is a good approach. Will there be a information of the amount of investors of this phase?
Good luck.

I hope the dev's let us know how the private sale is going , there's no counter on the website that I can see.
Yes, all info will be transparently shared with our community.

What is the price you are offering for 200eth and more? It is obviously lower than 0.10 so how lower?

If i was a whale probably put more than 200 eth in it but i'm not Sad

Hi,
if you want to contribute in Private ITE, please send an email to offers@biotron.io otherwise we can't discuss with you the conditions on Private ITE.
:-)

Quite a big amount, 200eth minimum... I guess these investors will get a considerable bonus. Will there be a vesting period?

Hmm, I don't like it very much that we cannot know the price per token for the private sale participants. I hope the bonus is not too big compared to the price in the main-ICO.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

First round for big investors, sounds good, every project need some big investors and save money.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

First round for big investors, sounds good, every project need some big investors and save money.

Isnt the first round always reserved for the fat sharks? Tongue
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

I find Biotron more useful for organizations who are searching for data then for individuals or am i missing something? How will i benefit from using it, will i get some rewards and how big they will be? 

I think that is the point of Biotron, companies buy the data, and users can sell their data. How much the users get for it is hard to determine right now, it really depends on the demand.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

25% all BTRN tokens will be allocated for user acquisition activities, business development, and market expansion.

If not all the ERC-20 based BTRN are generated during the ITE, the remaining tokens will be allocated to the user acquisition pool.

How exactly will this be done? I'm wondering if you plan airdrop to attract users? This would be very displeasing to investors. Or maybe there will be a bounty company?

We plan to have strong referral program during user acquisition campaign. Stay tuned for more info.

I don't like to use other project names Sphere did that referral system, I dont know whether they happy or not with the results but if you are planning to use referral programs you should be aware of multiple accounts. Multiple accounts can mislead you about your customer base. I just want to warn you:)

I don't think Sphere was too unhappy with the results. It somehow bolstered their image of having 100 thousand registered users - that in a way helped them gain legitimacy. If referral must be done, it should be IP restricted. Have seen a couple of projects do that sucessfully.
This cant stop professional multiple account users. To change the ip is often an easy task.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

I don't think Sphere was too unhappy with the results. It somehow bolstered their image of having 100 thousand registered users - that in a way helped them gain legitimacy. If referral must be done, it should be IP restricted. Have seen a couple of projects do that sucessfully.
This cant stop professional multiple account users. To change the ip is often an easy task.

but that would limit the amount of participants though.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
Merited by lobat999 (1)

Hello Biotron.io I don't know if you're ignoring my question or you just forget about it, so here we go again: there's a plan to deploy an Ark's bridgechain since you mention Ark in the whitepaper?

What you mean? Make tokens on ARK blockchain? Are you seriously? They just had ICO a month ago. They dont have nothing  still. And I have a dobut, that they will have something.

What are you talking about? ARK started around march last year, now they're close to add smart contracts and a tool to let you deploy your own blockchain with a couple clicks. This deployed chain (bridgechain) will be natively interoperable with ARK itself an other bridgechains. It's worth to mention that there's also ACES, a tool that let you build a service to make your chain (and ARK) interoperable with eth, btc and ltc (at the moment). I know that Kapu and blockpool are two child chains, plus Persona (they will deploy their chain when the new version of ARK core will be in place, I'd say late march/early april), plus I know that Blockport (an exchange with the purpose to help noobs while let you own your private keys) will leverage ARK's technology to work

areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

We live in an an era of no information security, and we prefer to sell data to really need consumers,  not stolen by unscrupulous website

Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data analytics in the future. Imho. Smiley
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

yeah better burn all unsold tokens, but when they are distributed among investors its also ok.
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

Public ITE (Initial Token Event) is the ICO and Private ITE is the Private Sale, same meaning but different names.

Thank you for your explanation,  It' s just a different name, I thought there were some different rules

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

Public ITE (Initial Token Event) is the ICO and Private ITE is the Private Sale, same meaning but different names.

Thank you for your explanation,  It' s just a different name, I thought there were some different rules

so the reserved tokens for the private sale, will move to the public sale, when the reserved amount is not fully sold.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

I still don't get if they gonna deploy their own blockchain in the future or they will just keep going on Ethereum's blockchain forever

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

I still don't get if they gonna deploy their own blockchain in the future or they will just keep going on Ethereum's blockchain forever

As far as I understood they plan an own blockchain in the future. But correct me if I am wrong.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: