Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:48:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29507 times)
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

Have you seen facebook stealing personal since many years? We knew that (that's why I'm not on Facebook), at least there's an opportunity to monetize that data

Yes, I don't get it why everyone is so outraged about Facebook right now.

If you are suprised that Facebook sells your data then you are the reason why packets of peanuts have 'may contain nuts' written on them

Because of large 5mb super cookies it uses to infiltrate louts' computers and steal data of high degree of sensitivity that victims would be better off storing on their local machines instead of saving to the cloud. FB is #1 persistent cookie invader on the web. And it sells the data to equifax and CIA.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

The sale will start in about a week and Biotron managed to build up quite a decent community around the coin. It's hard to attract new people during a bear market.

They raised a very good amount of money just with the private sale which was 200 eth minimum.

I always think that if a project is good enough it will get good funds regardless of how the market is in a bad shape. So it seems biotron is proof of what i am thinking.
This should give them very good financial cushion for paying all of the initial expenses
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

Have you seen facebook stealing personal since many years? We knew that (that's why I'm not on Facebook), at least there's an opportunity to monetize that data

i see that, many people delete facebook now.  Wink
#deletefacebook

It is more that people are now aware that their information is being used, it was a normal practice as all the information was already available to facebook as soon as you send information to their servers. I dont really consider it a theft if you upload your files on their server.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

If you are suprised that Facebook sells your data then you are the reason why packets of peanuts have 'may contain nuts' written on them
obviously facebook has used the data of users, preferences to sell them to advertising agencies (which sent customized ads) to make profit, the same  do google, but here perhaps users have the opportunity to change all this with biotron and monetize themselves the packages of personal data...
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

The sale will start in about a week and Biotron managed to build up quite a decent community around the coin. It's hard to attract new people during a bear market.

They raised a very good amount of money just with the private sale which was 200 eth minimum.

I always think that if a project is good enough it will get good funds regardless of how the market is in a bad shape. So it seems biotron is proof of what i am thinking.
This should give them very good financial cushion for paying all of the initial expenses
it looks like they are doing great in those hard days. I hope crypto raises again soon, that would help the ICOs.

Evgenus

Activity: 210

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:31:02 PM

this is certainly a very necessary project, but the services of your doctors are very expensive. I think people will address you only in the latter case. when there will be no other options. the project is useful, but it's a pity that it's not public!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

Because of large 5mb super cookies it uses to infiltrate louts' computers and steal data of high degree of sensitivity that victims would be better off storing on their local machines instead of saving to the cloud. FB is #1 persistent cookie invader on the web. And it sells the data to equifax and CIA.

And apparently FB also likes to do deals with Russia, I think we need to blockchain the whole US Congress

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

Yes personal data is not so well know by people and it’s very hard to have a visibility of the use of our personal data by big compagnies. Biotron at least will be transparent and would open a new way to analyse personal data.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

I can decide who will sell my data and who will not? I wonder how this will all work.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

I can decide who will sell my data and who will not? I wonder how this will all work.

Check out the chapter about use cases in the whitepaper.

John creates a Biotron account, downloads the app, installs the web extension and links his car, thermometer, 3D printer, and other IoT devices he owns with his Biotron account. Now John has joined the Biotron nation of millions of people who make money and improve our world by voluntarily sharing their data.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

Yes personal data is not so well know by people and it’s very hard to have a visibility of the use of our personal data by big compagnies. Biotron at least will be transparent and would open a new way to analyse personal data.
Many companies such as Google or Facebook are constantly collecting a huge chunks of all of your data and sell them without even notifying you
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:49:09 AM

Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching

I am not sure whether the data is to be used for scientific purposes, the main goal of Biotron is to to offer the same social media platforms but where the data generators (users) earn as well in the same profit model

I'm still a bit confused about all the possibilities of earnings of Biotron users, will it be a way to sell our Medical data through your Platform and receive in your token in the Ethereum network? Or in the future will there be a Swap for the chain itself?
I think most likely there will be a swap, because this project will work on the SophiaTX blockchain. It would be nice if the devs clarified this.

not to mention I think the sophiatx tokens will need to be swapped as well no?

Yes of course, there will be a swap of SophiaTX tokens. Also Biotron are planning to swap tokens after launch on SophiaTX platform.

Yes both tokens need to be swapped and after the platform lauch or before it will be the better time to do so.

SophiaTX will also need time to mature its own blockchain so, biotron should wait for the swap to avoid any major issue.

Swaps are a hindrance for exchange listings
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:59:03 AM

Speaking of data, people will be able to monetize even on medical data? I see a huge demand for that, if researchers have more data they can speed up what they are reaseraching

I am not sure whether the data is to be used for scientific purposes, the main goal of Biotron is to to offer the same social media platforms but where the data generators (users) earn as well in the same profit model

I'm still a bit confused about all the possibilities of earnings of Biotron users, will it be a way to sell our Medical data through your Platform and receive in your token in the Ethereum network? Or in the future will there be a Swap for the chain itself?
I think most likely there will be a swap, because this project will work on the SophiaTX blockchain. It would be nice if the devs clarified this.

But its still an interesting question. When i receive Sophia based tokens on their platform, where and how do i trade them in to buy something ETH based?

If they issue a token there will definetly be a trading system in the wallet like NXT, waves, stellar, etc

If they don't, they should. It would make for a better user experience

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

But its still an interesting question. When i receive Sophia based tokens on their platform, where and how do i trade them in to buy something ETH based?

If they issue a token there will definetly be a trading system in the wallet like NXT, waves, stellar, etc

But if biotron doesnt have other special use case for each token, we have too much blockchain with its token system already. And also it will blog down the blockchain. ARdor is interesting new sidechain blockchain provider, they can probably use its clone
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

Many companies such as Google or Facebook are constantly collecting a huge chunks of all of your data and sell them without even notifying you

Yep. Something a lot of people don't realize but for example even if you don't post on facebook but you have maybe the tab open in the browser facebook can collect your data suring other websites.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

But if biotron doesnt have other special use case for each token, we have too much blockchain with its token system already. And also it will blog down the blockchain. ARdor is interesting new sidechain blockchain provider, they can probably use its clone

And thats the reason why ive asked that question. How many purposes for the Biotron token do we have? I there arent many use cases, we need some kind of trading system to exchange them into somethin more useful Tongue
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

And thats the reason why ive asked that question. How many purposes for the Biotron token do we have? I there arent many use cases, we need some kind of trading system to exchange them into somethin more useful Tongue

What about a built in marketplace for trading private data ? instead of tokens
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:18:06 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:27:09 PM by Biotron.io

Grin
Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

Hello!) Your rating was updated  https://icoholder.com/en/biotron-io-18846
Thank you for keeping us updated!
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

not to mention I think the sophiatx tokens will need to be swapped as well no?

Yes of course, there will be a swap of SophiaTX tokens. Also Biotron are planning to swap tokens after launch on SophiaTX platform.

Yes both tokens need to be swapped and after the platform lauch or before it will be the better time to do so.

SophiaTX will also need time to mature its own blockchain so, biotron should wait for the swap to avoid any major issue.

Swaps are a hindrance for exchange listings
Can you clarify why? Perhaps you meant the technical integration of a new blockchain into the exchange platform?

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: