Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform  (Read 29502 times)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

Biotron have already raised 5200 ETH on the first day? WoW.  Cool
This is huge money especially in these market conditions with bearish trends

I fully agree, is this pre-ico funding?
Yes , they raised 5200 ETH on the pre-ITE so its not really 5200 ETH raised on the first day of the ITE.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2941748.msg33290712#msg33290712

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

Price will raise in 3h : 34min

So if you think to invest, time to hurry up.

Piston_82

Activity: 350
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:40:32 AM

when time the token to market exchange?

as usual is going to happen some time after the ico ends and the agreements will be disclosed later on as well

Yes, as I guess btrn will be tradeable after the token sale period is over and it seems it will take some time to see btrn in the market since we just in the ITE phase.
Preliminary names of EXCHANGES?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

32,506,544 BTRN booked means that they sold 32,506,544 BTRN ? What was the amount available for the token generation event again? I only remember that it was a big supply

Biotron.io (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:52:30 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:45:12 PM by Biotron.io

no
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

32,506,544 BTRN booked means that they sold 32,506,544 BTRN ? What was the amount available for the token generation event again? I only remember that it was a big supply
Yes, that's correct. And the total supply of our token is 1 billion tokens.
1 billion? so not that much sold? Will the unsold token be burned?
What do you think about the current sale?
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:12:26 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:45:41 PM by Biotron.io

ideal
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

Ok, thank you. Why you need adress? I understand passport andname. But I want not give my adress  Huh

The government will penetrate crypto world with its sneaky policy, first KYC then next regulation. Gone are the good old days where crypto was all about anonymousity and decentralization. Now more centralize nodes are poping up. Ripple etc

You have to agree that some regulations are needed, because otherwise the system could have been easily abused. Look around, there are a lot of scammers.

They probably want the address to make sure it exists and in case your name is very common you need the address to avoid confusion between guys with the same name.

Probably also they need to know where you are from, because citizens of some countries like USA or China can't participate in token sales.

^you're right, that's it. I still don't like KYC or why I have to send my data anywhere. Don't trust anyone with my info.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

The left-over tokens from the ITE, as well as the ITE Bonus, are going to be added into the User Acquisition pool.
As for our thoughts on the sale so far, we are overall satisfied. The market is very difficult currently, so we are happy that people are still investing. Of course, we are hoping to raise much more. Regardless of how much we raise however, the project is going to continue being developed, as the ITE is only the first step on our journey.

I think there will be a significant increase in token sales within the coming days as I'm hoping more investors will participate in this wonderful project even though the crypto market is having a hard time right now. Smiley
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

The left-over tokens from the ITE, as well as the ITE Bonus, are going to be added into the User Acquisition pool.
As for our thoughts on the sale so far, we are overall satisfied. The market is very difficult currently, so we are happy that people are still investing. Of course, we are hoping to raise much more. Regardless of how much we raise however, the project is going to continue being developed, as the ITE is only the first step on our journey.

You guys have to remember that only 350 million tokens are up for sale, not 1 billion. So it's almost 10% already sold.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

You guys have to remember that only 350 million tokens are up for sale, not 1 billion. So it's almost 10% already sold.

What about the other 650 million?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:44 PM

So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

Ok, thank you. Why you need adress? I understand passport andname. But I want not give my adress  Huh

The government will penetrate crypto world with its sneaky policy, first KYC then next regulation. Gone are the good old days where crypto was all about anonymousity and decentralization. Now more centralize nodes are poping up. Ripple etc

But not all projects want to know adress. This is not safe I think. At last in a lot of poor countries. Someone can know my adress and... Shocked this is not good.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

You can see the token allocation and the detail information about it on the whitepaper page 33.
https://biotron.io/Biotron_Whitepaper_v1.0.pdf
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

You can see the token allocation and the detail information about it on the whitepaper page 33.
https://biotron.io/Biotron_Whitepaper_v1.0.pdf

Ah yes, thanks! Will take a look into it Smiley

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

But not all projects want to know adress. This is not safe I think. At last in a lot of poor countries. Someone can know my adress and... Shocked this is not good.
Oh you are right, I never thought about such crime, where an ICO sells the addresses from wealthy people, uhh ...  Shocked

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

can someone tell me how much eth they have raised since the start of the initial coin generation?
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

KYC for some people isn't good thing to do. They are afraid if the data will be accessed by bad people.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

KYC for some people isn't good thing to do. They are afraid if the data will be accessed by bad people.
Yes, many people I know avoid KYC and buy after the coins are at the exchange now.
Thats a problem for some projects, which maybe dont reach their softcap.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Biotron.io (OP)

welcome to my world

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 06:46:51 PM by Biotron.io

Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: