Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:41:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60740 times)
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:41:59 PM

Sounds like a good idea, decentralised exchanges will be the future of trading in the near future
Think of it as Bittrex in 2014... no one used it back then, but now its among the biggest players
Similarly dex will be a top volume exchange soon
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

Sounds like a good idea, decentralised exchanges will be the future of trading in the near future
Think of it as Bittrex in 2014... no one used it back then, but now its among the biggest players
Similarly dex will be a top volume exchange soon

Simple solutions are always the best we see Waves taking over eth place,
they are sprinting like Usain Bolt and delivering results, we are looking to
make similar approach and make platform with solutions for all
crypto problems as we see them and also solutions for online
economy problems, this is truly unique project that
will provide solutions and combine simplicity with
new technology and will not require advanced computer skills
knowledge to be able to use our platform.
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

thanks guys,hope will update us for more info about your project.glad to hear more good new about here,im following it closely to this Wink
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

thanks guys,hope will update us for more info about your project.glad to hear more good new about here,im following it closely to this Wink

We are updating new information as we get them, thanks for support.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

Thy only thing you do throughout your whole announcement is mention the word smart over and over again. But I am not quite sure whether or not I think that your concept is super smart. What exactly is your value proposition? And please leave out the word smart Cheesy

We have explained several times what we want to create, if u are interested you will find it in material we provided, we wanted to be informative as possible.
We are creating a platform, which is our solution call it as you wish but we belive its smart, which targets several industries and addresses several
problems our idea creator sees in online economy...
Its nothing new, WHATS NEW IS THAT we are making several big areas combining into one
and making solution and one stop shop for all online needs of our clients, and providing
solutions for all problems our idea creator saw in online economy world.
We have provided solution and in our platform solved supply and demand problem
so our economy will be healthy always and as time progreses 
we are several years project but we can not claim and shout security but we tend to provide that
and if u watch our intro video you will see aprox what we want to offer i could of speak one more hour
but nobody watches more then 3 minutes Smiley
We want to solve all problems we saw as users of similar platforms and we have thinked of solution
again as i say we call it smart solution u call it as u wish, we are creating a global online city
which we will upgrade to serve all needs of our online citizens.

If u have extra questions feel free to ask, all the best.

The smart city economy that you are intending to build is actually happening right now. All these blockchain projects will be connected one day and  form a major global network with neutral access conditions. It is essentially a global smart city under construction. What are you going to add to that?

True purpose of Bitcoin was anonymity, lower costs of transactions etc, what do you see delivered from that now nothing... We are building a platform
with purpose and a healthy economy plan, most of projects we take a look into are without purpose,plan and goal, our platform has a market which is targeting
and what is aiming for, and most of the companyes 90% of them dont offer a true solutions and we do not belive in your prediction...
If its happening what that has to do with us, we are making our own product with our signature that will solve some problem as we see them,
its a combination of 2 worlds and 2 ways of doing things old and new, and like most of projects we are repackaging old ways into one smart solution
most of projects arent so inovative they are just old solutions repackaged into blockchain... We belive our platform is unique
because it combines several industries into one platform and brings a huge potencial to the table.

You don't believe in my prediction? What do you think those blockchain intercommunication protocols are built for? They are like TCP/IP for the blockchain world. And by the way, where in the white paper was it stated that Bitcoin was meant to be anonymous?
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

Thy only thing you do throughout your whole announcement is mention the word smart over and over again. But I am not quite sure whether or not I think that your concept is super smart. What exactly is your value proposition? And please leave out the word smart Cheesy

We have explained several times what we want to create, if u are interested you will find it in material we provided, we wanted to be informative as possible.
We are creating a platform, which is our solution call it as you wish but we belive its smart, which targets several industries and addresses several
Its nothing new, WHATS NEW IS THAT we are making several big areas combining into one
and making solution and one stop shop for all online needs of our clients, and providing
we are several years project but we can not claim and shout security but we tend to provide that
and if u watch our intro video you will see aprox what we want to offer i could of speak one more hour
We want to solve all problems we saw as users of similar platforms and we have thinked of solution
again as i say we call it smart solution u call it as u wish, we are creating a global online city

The smart city economy that you are intending to build is actually happening right now. All these blockchain projects will be connected one day and  form a major global network with neutral access conditions. It is essentially a global smart city under construction. What are you going to add to that?

True purpose of Bitcoin was anonymity, lower costs of transactions etc, what do you see delivered from that now nothing... We are building a platform
with purpose and a healthy economy plan, most of projects we take a look into are without purpose,plan and goal, our platform has a market which is targeting
and what is aiming for, and most of the companyes 90% of them dont offer a true solutions and we do not belive in your prediction...
If its happening what that has to do with us, we are making our own product with our signature that will solve some problem as we see them,
its a combination of 2 worlds and 2 ways of doing things old and new, and like most of projects we are repackaging old ways into one smart solution
most of projects arent so inovative they are just old solutions repackaged into blockchain... We belive our platform is unique
because it combines several industries into one platform and brings a huge potencial to the table.

You don't believe in my prediction? What do you think those blockchain intercommunication protocols are built for? They are like TCP/IP for the blockchain world. And by the way, where in the white paper was it stated that Bitcoin was meant to be anonymous?

Bitcoin was advertised as anonymous payment solution, faster and cheaper transactions... At least for the public, and we all know what problems it has now, blockchain technology is evolving and it has great potential...
We are creating independent platform based on that technology which is focused to build solution for area we are focusing in, and that is online economy,
as you see every area has more offered solutions and companies providing those solutions, its up to taste of the people to choose what they like the most and what they want to use the most.
If you do not like the facebook you will go to twitter social network and so on, its up to people to choose what product they like and want to use, if u do not like facebook you will not go to forums and say their solution is wrong you will use other social network Smiley
So true light of our platform is yet to come, and yet to be proven but we targeted the large industry which offers a multi-trillion dollars market, which we will target the part of it and we believe our solution has what it takes to take over, and to be decentralised solution for that market.
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

thanks guys to the info,so far everything is clear to me about your project and ill be following for more update in here
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

I'm interested in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

All tokens will be sold out to the public just release time is different, we will sell up to 50% of tokens in ICO period depending on the demand,
we will sell 50% remaining after platform release because only then our platform will have demand for tokens,
before then tokens will be used for trading, but our progress and hard work will bring the improvement
and we will be hopefully recognised by the people and will bring the steady growth of our tokens prices.
Only 10% of tokens is held by team they have chosen to be paid in our tokens
and that tokens will not be sold until 01.01.2024. it is regulated in the contract.

curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

good and exciting project, hoping the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful. Cheesy
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

Whitepaper of that project looks promising, so i hope you do it.

We are on the right path and we never give up, thanks for the support.
french_andrey

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

Hello, is this the first ICO project of your team? Where is headquarters? I'm not entirely clear who will be the winner, to which you are invited to join in, tell us about them please, thank you!
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:54:57 PM

Hello, is this the first ICO project of your team? Where is headquarters? I'm not entirely clear who will be the winner, to which you are invited to join in, tell us about them please, thank you!

More information will be published as time goes, for now first meeting is successful and cooperation is agreed, we are in Novi Sad Serbia, its the first project of the team,
and as i stated in the meeting what i want to achieve with this project, i will tell u the same we want to create a solution an online platform,
as i would like to use everyday the mix and my ideal solution for the platform and complete smart solution for online economy
online smart city economy.

Hope i answered your question if u have more just ask, good luck.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

When it begins? I want to know more

Please specify the question.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

More information will be published as time goes, for now first meeting is successful and cooperation is agreed, we are in Novi Sad Serbia, its the first project of the team,
and as i stated in the meeting what i want to achieve with this project, i will tell u the same we want to create a solution an online platform,
as i would like to use everyday the mix and my ideal solution for the platform and complete smart solution for online economy

Good to hear that there will be more information will be available in the future.
Looking forward for more info to be available.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

Good to hear that there will be more information will be available in the future.
Looking forward for more info to be available.

Thank you, we will keep our supporters informed of upcoming events and news.
ioang

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

The idea is delighting. Where's the roadmap details in White paper? It's a bit tough to navigate

And where can I have more info about devs? You don't show them on the website   Cry
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:03:53 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 01:14:27 PM by smartcityecoio123

The idea is delighting. Where's the roadmap details in White paper? It's a bit tough to navigate

And where can I have more info about devs? You don't show them on the website   Cry

Team is at about us page https://www.smartcityeco.com/about-us we are planning the team expansion
as soon as funds allow us we are currently negotiating with talented programmers with talents in area we need.

We have updated all the needed information in the website and in the whitepaper etc...

ROADMAP:
Q3 2018 -Exchanges listing and ICO finish
Q4 2018 -Logistics acquiring logistics
Q1 2019 -Minimum viable product
Q2 2019 -Wallet release
Q3 2019 -Test platform release
Q4 2019 -Platform tests and implementation
Q3 2020 -Beta platform release
Q4 2020 -Beta platform test and upgrades.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Hi! I didn’t expect to see such a project!!! I’m impressed that there are guys who are quite serious

Thank you for the kind words, we are working each day on improving  the quality of our presentation
and to expand the reach our project gets, we are making small steps but we are heading to the top of the mountain.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

Bitcoin was advertised as anonymous payment solution, faster and cheaper transactions... At least for the public, and we all know what problems it has now, blockchain technology is evolving and it has great potential...
We are creating independent platform based on that technology which is focused to build solution for area we are focusing in, and that is online economy,
as you see every area has more offered solutions and companies providing those solutions, its up to taste of the people to choose what they like the most and what they want to use the most.
If you do not like the facebook you will go to twitter social network and so on, its up to people to choose what product they like and want to use, if u do not like facebook you will not go to forums and say their solution is wrong you will use other social network Smiley
So true light of our platform is yet to come, and yet to be proven but we targeted the large industry which offers a multi-trillion dollars market, which we will target the part of it and we believe our solution has what it takes to take over, and to be decentralised solution for that market.

Was it actually advertise as an anonymous payment solution? I am too lazy to check the whitepaper now, but I am not sure it is really true that Nakamoto claimed it to be anonymous.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:29:27 AM

Was it actually advertise as an anonymous payment solution? I am too lazy to check the whitepaper now, but I am not sure it is really true that Nakamoto claimed it to be anonymous.

Thank you for your opinion, but we still believe whole field has many problems from which we are addressing few of them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: