Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60737 times)
lezarbby

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:19:52 PM

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

Yes! Maybe because it just the nature of this project to be unique. Well I do salute the idea of this project  and can't deny that I am hook by its concept.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:23:00 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 10:47:49 PM by 1kreasons

This project seems fantastic! Its Idea is not that unique but it can be the next groundbreaking for the cryptocurrency to get all other sectors to be combined as one. It can be the start of the whole new perspective on crypto industry where everything will on one platform.

For my own opinion this is too ambitious but it still can happen in the future. We won't know until they fully launched the project or start doing their platform according to their roadmap. I don't find a time on searching about the team behind this if they are fully competent to this huge project! Still, Kudos to the team and developers who will make this happen!

You are right on that. But being ambitious for me is a good thing. They like to think big and definitely like to make it big too. Their goals can be achieve, it might take a long process but I am positive with SCE.

This project is quite challenging. There are few online shopping now that are using crypto currency, it is hard to get a loyal costumers. You should offer a unique way to win them and so with the investors willing to invest.
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:28:14 PM

Having all those industries, is it a good thing or a bad thing? They will have to develop each of those sections and also in case they have to have separate customer service training for each, or separate teams for each platform, not sure, but with all those sub platforms, the customer service part might get expensive. good luck  Cheesy
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

I'm sorry I have to say that your website looks not so professional,maybe you should re-design it.
Me also, I found it also not well organized and designed. You can remake it and make it more clean and informative in the same way SmartCityEco Team. It is for you own sake. Make it more creative and professional like others do. Great concept and idea just complete it.
You two are right. As we have concern on you guys, SmartCityEco Team, we want you to know that your presentation is not that clean and well designed. You can innovate it and creative than this. Nice concept though

Well for me, personally It doesn't matter if the presentation is no that very creative because as long as the idea or concept of the project is good then it's fine with me. They've done their best so let's just appreciate it.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:52:40 PM

I'm sorry I have to say that your website looks not so professional,maybe you should re-design it.
Me also, I found it also not well organized and designed. You can remake it and make it more clean and informative in the same way SmartCityEco Team. It is for you own sake. Make it more creative and professional like others do. Great concept and idea just complete it.
You two are right. As we have concern on you guys, SmartCityEco Team, we want you to know that your presentation is not that clean and well designed. You can innovate it and creative than this. Nice concept though

Well for me, personally It doesn't matter if the presentation is no that very creative because as long as the idea or concept of the project is good then it's fine with me. They've done their best so let's just appreciate it.

That's your personal opinion. But I think that these two are right, just like what most people says that you've got to be presentable so that you can attract a fine lady. Same with this project if their presentation is not quite good then maybe they can't catch a good investor.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

Having all those industries, is it a good thing or a bad thing? They will have to develop each of those sections and also in case they have to have separate customer service training for each, or separate teams for each platform, not sure, but with all those sub platforms, the customer service part might get expensive. good luck  Cheesy

Both, good thing because it offers convenience to would be users of Smart City Eco. And for the other side, you already stated why it is a bad thing. But you know, it will be a challenge for them. Yeah, they will exert a lot of effort, for they will cater not just one but four, but  they are well equipped business persons so they know what they are gettting into. Let us just hope for the best for SCE.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

That's your personal opinion. But I think that these two are right, just like what most people says that you've got to be presentable so that you can attract a fine lady. Same with this project if their presentation is not quite good then maybe they can't catch a good investor.

That's absolutely right! I think that the concept will be useless if the presentation of the project is not that creative. It won't attract investors which is a good help to the project. Mostly of the successful project that I've encountered has both creative presentation and good concept.
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

very attractive coin sales information with a considerable amount of supply but cheap coin prices, I see with a long period of coin sales, coin sales will run smoothly and reach the target
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

Smart City, the title name of your project is sounds amazing and unique. Will you build a smart city literally? I don't see your whitepaper yet but I think this project is exciting. Later on, I will scan the whitepaper and will look to the purpose of this project to the community. Best wishes for Smart City project.
Smart City Eco is not a simple project. They want to solve the problems that exist in the community. I read it on the front of this thread and I am very happy to see how they will change the future using blockchain technology. So far, I am looking forward for this project. Did you have a minimum investment?
Yes, This project has different objectives. The team want to change the world by solving the different problems in online industry. Smart City Eco will become an interesting project, I hope they will continue to dominate the world. 0.1 is the minimum investment, as you I can in the front page of the thread. Just look at it also.

The idea is similar to what you said. A Smart City running on blockchain technology. They have integrated everything that other companies offer in their ICO. This is a big project and I think very challenging for the developers of this project.
This project is not common, because as we can see some projects are just having one goal, but this one is unique, they just want to change the online economy whereas they want to help those people who chose online shoping, games and using digital wallet too.

Indeed, today mostly of the projects has one goal, unlike this project that has plenty of goal and that's what makes it unique from the other I wonder how will the devs manage this kind of project. I guess they are putting too much effort in this project.
Hellmouth42

Activity: 812
Merit: 345

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:31:58 AM

French version of the white paper and Ann thread finished!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4473175.new#new

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Nv3nBAaCQo_mIT6_41PHfF0IKkQ348MT

rapwindsoul

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:18:06 AM

#Proof-of-authentication:
   •   Bitcointalk username: rapwindsoul
   •   Telegram username: @JRapwindsoul
   •   Twitter username: @rapwindsoul
   •   Link to your tweet about Smart City Eco: https://twitter.com/rapwindsoul/status/1007430224127057920
   •   Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008028435810
   •   Link to your Facebook post about Smart City Eco: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2138427793101481&id=100008028435810
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:41:01 AM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales
Employment offers-employers listing of jobs
Social network messaging and biography are the first to be develop and
will be functionable with the first released version in Q1 2019.

As we said step by step we will move the mountain do not worry about that.

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
and most time to develop will need for gaming section but it will be
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games
and participating in the platform.

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
Yeah! I thought they will build a new city where there is an advance technology and using of cryptocurrency but what I thought is wrong. By the way, it is just the beginning of the campaign and I am sure many people will also attract in their project because the name of this project is wonderful.
I too at first is a bit confused and i am also wondering what could it be, is it related to cities i guess. But as a matter of fact i am also wrong, because after i have read their platform ot shows that all of my speculations are wrong, i kinda held my hopes up for a bit with that but in end i found something interesting.
If you will just look at the title of Smart City Eco, it is like they will build a new city but if you will make a deeper review to their project and read the whitepaper, we will see how awesome changes they want to bring with us. I like the idea they put on gambling which I want to play with. I want an online poker games which I can use my skills from bluffing and calling the pot. Will smart city choose the games they want to support?
If it is going global, it should have multiple language support like others. They should also hire people for that or outsource experts. People would get better understanding of the platform if there is language support.
I agree. Many platforms have full language support which provides ease of transactions between two users speaking different languages. It would encourage more users to use the platform
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:46:52 AM

I find it interesting that your project is aiming to build a community wherein it has social network, online shop, job portal, online games sites, and also a digital wallet. These are good but these will take too much of your time to develop. So which one are you planning to build first?

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet
one of the best sections of the platform we will build a huge community around the platorm
and it will attract lot of online users because it will offer possibility to earn from playing the games

Well as I can see with it, it is all in package. I will support your project up to the end of your ico campaign, For sure I had no doubt that this

will succeed up to the last period of time dude, I will share this opportunity to any of my friends all over the world.
Yeah indeed, i think you want to build a city or community from many different people but interested in the same thing... You have such a plenty of plans compare to other platforms, but it seems of all it is in demand right now...  Looking forward to see your plans to be executed very well  and goodluck to all of it...
Yeah! I thought they will build a new city where there is an advance technology and using of cryptocurrency but what I thought is wrong. By the way, it is just the beginning of the campaign and I am sure many people will also attract in their project because the name of this project is wonderful.
I too at first is a bit confused and i am also wondering what could it be, is it related to cities i guess. But as a matter of fact i am also wrong, because after i have read their platform ot shows that all of my speculations are wrong, i kinda held my hopes up for a bit with that but in end i found something interesting.
If you will just look at the title of Smart City Eco, it is like they will build a new city but if you will make a deeper review to their project and read the whitepaper, we will see how awesome changes they want to bring with us. I like the idea they put on gambling which I want to play with. I want an online poker games which I can use my skills from bluffing and calling the pot. Will smart city choose the games they want to support?
If it is going global, it should have multiple language support like others. They should also hire people for that or outsource experts. People would get better understanding of the platform if there is language support.
I agree. Many platforms have full language support which provides ease of transactions between two users speaking different languages. It would encourage more users to use the platform
I read that they are planning to take things one step at a time, so, for me, it would be better if they start with their native language and English since English I believe is the practical language to use in the platform.
Scocutley

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:55:58 AM

Really interesting project, It's beneficial for all the people who are transacting a lot. This would mean that we can transact easily.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

I read that they are planning to take things one step at a time, so, for me, it would be better if they start with their native language and English since English I believe is the practical language to use in the platform.
I think the terms that they would be using in the platform already exists out there since their platform is a mix of many other platforms. It would be easy to just base the terms on the normal terms used.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:44:57 AM

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

I think the terms that they would be using in the platform already exists out there since their platform is a mix of many other platforms. It would be easy to just base the terms on the normal terms used.
They are planning to release part of the platform one at a time, so, they should have full support on that platform after launch. Language support, customer support, if efficient, would result in loyal customers.
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

language support is very important for the project to be able to reach as many market as possible. dome of the common problems why a project don't make it as big as it can is because of language barrier. you can't expect a all korean market to understand an english project.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:53:56 AM

The aim  of Smart City Eco  is to provide the needs of the people and want our daily
lives is much convenient, and giving a opportunity to all people to get job.
I am so amazed when i read their white paper.

Yes one of those plans from smart city is to give jobs from many people, i think this is the most important project from their platform... To help people and to hand a job, but i dont know if is available international or local employment!?

It is offering employment for all users of the platform globally.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

Smart City, the title name of your project is sounds amazing and unique. Will you build a smart city literally? I don't see your whitepaper yet but I think this project is exciting. Later on, I will scan the whitepaper and will look to the purpose of this project to the community. Best wishes for Smart City project.

It will be online smart city but the point u can get from our vision quote:
Our vision is to build a truly smart online city , a city that will be a innovation in industries, which will accomplish creation of knowledge, services to the citizen our city will tend to achieve scalable solutions that take advantage of information and communications technology to increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and enhance quality of life. One of our main goals and objectives is to create a efficient city that will save resources and tend to create a easy life for its citizens, we want to provide users a social network that connects them together, also to provide them with security of their resources and after all that we want to provide them with entertainment, which will not lack in our city. Our main focus will be on the economy side of the game and we want to enable people competitive marketplace with minimal fees, many options how they can spend their tokens, we have made sustainable development goals which our platform offers, so we want to provide people with security and combine two worlds old with the new in game changing platform which is created to solve some problems we face today.
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

Online shop-online sales

wallet after that
gambling after wallet

We wanted to make a catchy name that will paint the picture about what our platform should represent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: