Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:44:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SCE  (Read 60743 times)
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

is this project still live dev ? can i participate in it ? because thread date is almost 4 months old
I believe this is very much still active,you can still be a part of it! they are currently having their PRE-ICO sale now. you can check their telegram channel @https://t.me/smartcityecoico
smartcityecoio123 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

Any new updated news on this project? Any links and thread posts for the new news? Very excited about the update on this project.

You can follow our social networks for the news, you can also subscribe on our site to receive news...
And if you want news fast or ask any questions join our telegram channel.
giga19

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:01:54 PM

Smart City Eco is a big help to the people who are unemployed and a people who are looking for someone to finish his job that they want, because this project develop and provide a  outsourcing platform to those people who have skills in that work.
this platform not only helps solve the current unemployment issues in our economy but also it wants to step up the online community as well. they offer alot of solutions which came to the past experiences of the team who are behind all of this amazing work!they want to make our online economy be more efficient and more reliable.

Indeed, Smart City Eco is a very brilliant concept.  Imagine, they are trying to build a place or city that caters to several busineses or industries. What a convenience for the crypto users. Besides the businesses are good because the more industires like this, the more
options to use cryptocurrency and it means, a good potential for the cryptocurrency to really boom.

It's true. It's like hitting one bird in four stones. I hope that this will work out because it will help the crypto users especially the online sales with the supermarket and shopping area.  Quite a great idea.  Happy are the crypto users. They can now spend their tokens with convenience.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

Smart City Eco is a big help to the people who are unemployed and a people who are looking for someone to finish his job that they want, because this project develop and provide a  outsourcing platform to those people who have skills in that work.
this platform not only helps solve the current unemployment issues in our economy but also it wants to step up the online community as well. they offer alot of solutions which came to the past experiences of the team who are behind all of this amazing work!they want to make our online economy be more efficient and more reliable.

Indeed, Smart City Eco is a very brilliant concept.  Imagine, they are trying to build a place or city that caters to several busineses or industries. What a convenience for the crypto users. Besides the businesses are good because the more industires like this, the more
options to use cryptocurrency and it means, a good potential for the cryptocurrency to really boom.

It's true. It's like hitting one bird in four stones. I hope that this will work out because it will help the crypto users especially the online sales with the supermarket and shopping area.  Quite a great idea.  Happy are the crypto users. They can now spend their tokens with convenience.
It is a great options for online people to see what Smart City Eco has to offer. As you have said, Smart City Eco will also have an online jobsite platform for applicants and employers to use. I think Smart City Eco will need to present fairly every portion of their project since they only summarized the different portion of their project. This will enable investors and users to have a better understanding of each field or portion of Smart City Eco.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

I'd like the idea of Smart City in their plans that you can buy goods from any store accredited by them and will deliver to your house by using SCE token, because when we buy goods to shopping mall for example clothes or appliances you need to go out to buy this product, you need to pay for transport to go there and back to your house also need a lot of time to do this... By smart city you only need to have a token to pay them and your items will be deliver directly to your house...
That's is very interesting project, they can save time and money at the same time it will be very convenient to all especially to older people who wants to buy something they need  in their house but don't have time or can't manage to go outside... I hope the the SCE token can buy easily,mostly for people who are new to crypto world...
You have a point on what you said, it's like delivery of food to your house when you are hungry but don't want to go outside... Smart city eco platform its like they have everything we need in one place, all we need is to buy SCE token from them and we have plenty of choices to use it in different sections/needs...
What goods are available to buy at smart city, are they selling everything same in the shopping mall or dept store etc..? Because when i read their WP they said their focus is in mining equipment and software goods from Chinese seller, hope they'll have variety of products to choose from clothes to appliances to gadets but not made from china...

Hello that will be the first goals we have already approached some existing online businesses from Balkan area
telling them our solution would give them access to the global market and using blockchain technology is
the future of running the traditional business.

I am more then confident to say that knowing Balkan area mentality we will not have any troubles
finding the partners once we have sucessfuly finished the ICO phase, there is more then plenty people
that would love the opportunity not just from Balkan but from China, and other markets to tap into
global market and increase the revenue they make from sales.

We will take no fees from sellers who want to get listed on our platform and we will look to incentivize
them in order to build a base and logic on which they will choose to get listed on our site
and sell their products, after some period much lower fees will be changed in SCE tokens
and our platform will start making its own revenue from which we will probably burn part of the tokens
and look to make number of tokens in circulation smaller as time goes...

We will focus on everyday goods like shoes, t-shirts, mining equipment, mobile phones, watched, sunglasses
everything u would expect to buy on some popular sites for online shopping
we will not focus on delivering food but maybe some day Cheesy

Is it useful to all people around the world? Will smart city eco build different shops all over the world or you will just make a huge one in Balkan area and you will just make a shipping to other countries who want to buy these goods?

You have different platforms, I hope the team will manage it.

The way I read their whitepaper, it is so ambitious so I think Smart City Eco is aiming to build different shops in the entire world thru online for

them to hit their target goal. In accordance to what is written in the content of their road map and WP.

We will take no fees from sellers who want to get listed on our platform and we will look to incentivize
them in order to build a base and logic on which they will choose to get listed on our site
and sell their products

This will surely encourage merchants to put their product on Smart City Eco platform. With additional profit, and a free advertising platform, I am sure many will take advantage of this opportunity. Will you be putting local offices on different countries as well?
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

It is a great options for online people to see what Smart City Eco has to offer. As you have said, Smart City Eco will also have an online jobsite platform for applicants and employers to use. I think Smart City Eco will need to present fairly every portion of their project since they only summarized the different portion of their project. This will enable investors and users to have a better understanding of each field or portion of Smart City Eco.

I agree with you. On my opinion, the idea or concept of Smart City Eco 's explanation is too concise. They presented solutions in general but haven't discuss the steps to attain the solutions. It might help them if it will be clearly explained.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

I'd like the idea of Smart City in their plans that you can buy goods from any store accredited by them and will deliver to your house by using SCE token, because when we buy goods to shopping mall for example clothes or appliances you need to go out to buy this product, you need to pay for transport to go there and back to your house also need a lot of time to do this... By smart city you only need to have a token to pay them and your items will be deliver directly to your house...
That's is very interesting project, they can save time and money at the same time it will be very convenient to all especially to older people who wants to buy something they need  in their house but don't have time or can't manage to go outside... I hope the the SCE token can buy easily,mostly for people who are new to crypto world...
You have a point on what you said, it's like delivery of food to your house when you are hungry but don't want to go outside... Smart city eco platform its like they have everything we need in one place, all we need is to buy SCE token from them and we have plenty of choices to use it in different sections/needs...
What goods are available to buy at smart city, are they selling everything same in the shopping mall or dept store etc..? Because when i read their WP they said their focus is in mining equipment and software goods from Chinese seller, hope they'll have variety of products to choose from clothes to appliances to gadets but not made from china...

Hello that will be the first goals we have already approached some existing online businesses from Balkan area
telling them our solution would give them access to the global market and using blockchain technology is

I am more then confident to say that knowing Balkan area mentality we will not have any troubles
finding the partners once we have sucessfuly finished the ICO phase, there is more then plenty people
that would love the opportunity not just from Balkan but from China, and other markets to tap into

and sell their products, after some period much lower fees will be changed in SCE tokens
and our platform will start making its own revenue from which we will probably burn part of the tokens

We will focus on everyday goods like shoes, t-shirts, mining equipment, mobile phones, watched, sunglasses

Is it useful to all people around the world? Will smart city eco build different shops all over the world or you will just make a huge one in Balkan area and you will just make a shipping to other countries who want to buy these goods?

The way I read their whitepaper, it is so ambitious so I think Smart City Eco is aiming to build different shops in the entire world thru online for

them to hit their target goal. In accordance to what is written in the content of their road map and WP.

and sell their products

This will surely encourage merchants to put their product on Smart City Eco platform. With additional profit, and a free advertising platform, I am sure many will take advantage of this opportunity. Will you be putting local offices on different countries as well?

It's really a big opportunity for merchants indeed. Selling your product in some spot of a safe place without them collecting fees is really great. I think that more merchants will be attracted to their project because it a big help for them, they can save more.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:35:24 PM

is this project still live dev ? can i participate in it ? because thread date is almost 4 months old
I believe this is very much still active,you can still be a part of it! they are currently having their PRE-ICO sale now. you can check their telegram channel @https://t.me/smartcityecoico
looks like this is going pretty well, I have high hopes for this platform being a success.
looking forward of being a part of this innovative platform!
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:40:15 PM

No your English is fine and understandable, everything is detailed and you have explained it very well each time! thanks for your patience and wish all the best!
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:46:21 PM

and sell their products

Really?. No charge for merchants. That’s great. It means, more products, more choices, more sales and more choices to spend your tokens. And more big opportunities for crypto currency to expand. Just great and amazing are the words to describe such project. Smart City Eco project will really boost online economy.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:51:29 PM

since i love playing online games this is a blessing for me, this brings innovation to players like me.
this is not only for the online gaming community but for all of the online economy as well.their platform also offers online casino,online shops,online jobs and many more they really want innovation and efficiency for their supporters.
Wes-Martinson

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

Hi fellows. very nice project, hope in the future should run in accordance with the planned!
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

Nowadays, the young people or the millenials are addicted in online games, and they spent money just to have their game to be better.
So, the Smart City Eco promote a online game that you can use as a source of income and at the same time you enjoying the game.
I agree with you bro,most of the teenagers became so called computer addicts because of online gaming and some of the teenagers are buying game upgrades so that their gaming experience would be better.
and bacause of that smart city wants to improve the online gaming economy by creating a platform that not just buying gaming upgrades but also investing your money and earning some back.
Well the project covers not only the gaming and gambling side but a lot more. Playing online games and gambling are both addictive in their own aspects. I think I read somewhere in this thread that Smart City Eco can restrict a player from accessing his account if he will be playing continuously. He can be banned for one day to 3 days I think. I'll try to look back on the thread to quote SCE previous answers. With this policy we can see that SCE is also concerned for the welfare of its users.

If that is the case, then I definitely give them a hats-off.  It is a brilliant idea.  Although business is about earning money, I am happy that Smart City Eco has this feature and they don’t forget their social responsibility as well..  If you are addicted to gambling and online gaming it is definitely not helping a person anymore. So again, kudos. I am hoping that this will really pull off!

Yes, most gambling sites don't have this feature since they are mainly focused on earning profit. We can see that although Smart City Eco offers gaming and gambling, they also  have a feature that helps it user not get addicted with their product. I think that is what we called a socially responsible company and I hope that investors will see that this project is really worth their investment.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

I agree with you. On my opinion, the idea or concept of Smart City Eco 's explanation is too concise. They presented solutions in general but haven't discuss the steps to attain the solutions. It might help them if it will be clearly explained.

You two are right, I also think that smart city eco should broaden their explanations in each services, because sometimes it leads to misunderstanding if the explanations are shorten, some will ask more (which is grea ) and some will be confused of the project.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:23:22 PM

Oppppsss! New project  Shocked. I can see that most of the projects rising up nowadays are similar. Almost everyone wants to have an online market, hiring platform, job advertising platform. What is the unique feature of this project that other do not have?

Well the uniqueness that the project offer is that, they offer more services than other platform you've mentioned.
The fact that the project offers different services is what makes it an advantage  to any other platform. Which only offers a single service. It is far convenient because the services you may want is in this project, so it will also be good to you.
to be honest with you guys, there are already lots of similar projects existing in the community, but you know people will always try to find something unique and interesting, then how much more when money is involve, and to be honest too, i am keeping an eye about their project on its official launch and is willing to try out their service.

Well, thank you. Just like you I am also eager to use their services once it is officially launched. This project must be great for me and I believe that this project will be very convenient for me to use, since I dont need to go to different projects to try their services. I will be glad to use this project because evrything is in here.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:41:54 PM

and sell their products

Really?. No charge for merchants. That’s great. It means, more products, more choices, more sales and more choices to spend your tokens. And more big opportunities for crypto currency to expand. Just great and amazing are the words to describe such project. Smart City Eco project will really boost online economy.

You're right. The project is great and a big opportunity for merchants. Can't wait when this project will be officially launched.
I will surely get my mother be listed in their platform too, so that she wont spend to much in selling her product. Lol. Cheesy
TammieCollins

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

I'm review in website on your business, It's really good. Impeccably logo, a rather interesting design, witting activity.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

I think this project is very ambitious , there are so many problems that you want to cater
its not that it is a bad thing, but i hope the team could meet up with their plans.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:15:58 AM

I think this project is very ambitious , there are so many problems that you want to cater
its not that it is a bad thing, but i hope the team could meet up with their plans.

Yes the idea is very ambitious but its not impossible to achieve, my concern here is why Waves platform?
i have encountered few projects that under waves that did not get the support of the investors.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:29:54 AM

This is not the first of its kind project , but using a coin as the fuel of the transaction is an advantage.
if this project will be succesful , Smart token can reach its potential value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: