Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of Coins-E - they are stealing coins from the users  (Read 10763 times)
sumantso (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:41:15 PM

Got all my issues resolved all the coins i had there are back!

Nice to hear. Now if they only refund the rest of ours.

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 06:09:18 AM

So withdrawals for PXC are having problems.
What about PPC and BTC withdrawals ?

Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:12:55 AM

Just create a support tickett!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:16:48 AM

Created 3 so far...been told they are still working on PXC
turnin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:09:24 AM

well I mined cinnamon coins for a week, transferred to coins-e , then.....nothing.
support tickets sent and other than a generic "we've got your ticket' nothing, 0 ballance and obviously I cant sell the coins.
sad sad sad
X68N

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 02:00:27 AM

The same here, sent 10k Globalcoins.
After some hours they dont show up, i sent an email and opened a support ticket.
For 3 days still no response.

Seems they are still the same.

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
darkEye

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:01:48 PM

guys what is the email address to the support team in Coins-e??
i have an issue
Thanks
g27wr

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

I like guns.

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:24:00 PM

Why is coins_e so difficult to get a hold of? I have a ticket that is also past the mark they say they'll respond...

markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 10:32:37 PM

After some hours they dont show up, i sent an email and opened a support ticket.

Open a new first time coins-e account 14 hours ago and transfered 129k dogecoin.  Still not showing, not pending, waiting confirmation, nada! Dogechain shows the transaction confirmed and sitting there in the deposit account address they generated for my account.

Had heard a rumour they are on the wrong Doge blockchain fork since the split on Sunday so maybe my coins are sent to an address in the void of the wrong fork!?

Submitted a ticket. One thing I thought Cryptsy where crap taking 800+ confimations for Doge a few weeks ago but at least after 10 confirms the coins there show as pending even if the take 10 hours to reach the account to trade.

M

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:14:41 AM

Open a new first time coins-e account 14 hours ago and transfered 129k dogecoin.  Still not showing, not pending, waiting confirmation, nada! Dogechain shows the transaction confirmed and sitting there in the deposit account address they generated for my account.

Had heard a rumour they are on the wrong Doge blockchain fork since the split on Sunday so maybe my coins are sent to an address in the void of the wrong fork!?

Submitted a ticket. One thing I thought Cryptsy where crap taking 800+ confimations for Doge a few weeks ago but at least after 10 confirms the coins there show as pending even if the take 10 hours to reach the account to trade.

M

For me, the coins showed up as "Pending" immediately, and I can see my transaction in the "deposit not reflecting" thingy, albeit with 0 confirms.
azercay

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 08:24:37 PM

now they stoped DOGE tradings. hope they will come back.
w00dface

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:42:06 AM

Yesterday eve (UK time) Doge got moved in to their 'Under Maintenance'. This morning (again uk time) Doge has been completely removed from the site.

My guess is that they were having so many problems with it & complaints, they have just removed it. Guess we won't be seeing the coins again.

It was suggested on another thread that the site is on autopilot. I think there must be someone there to have removed Doge.
azercay

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:37:25 AM

Yesterday eve (UK time) Doge got moved in to their 'Under Maintenance'. This morning (again uk time) Doge has been completely removed from the site.

My guess is that they were having so many problems with it & complaints, they have just removed it. Guess we won't be seeing the coins again.

It was suggested on another thread that the site is on autopilot. I think there must be someone there to have removed Doge.

they said that dogecoins back for traidings, but i cant see them in list and cant deposit/widthraw
Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:45:42 AM

they said that dogecoins back for traidings, but i cant see them in list and cant deposit/widthraw

They're on the list, under the "coins under maintenance" heading. And my deposit has just moved to the "confirmed" column, so they probably are still catching up on blocks or something.
w00dface

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:56:48 AM

Yeah, just noticed that.

They have now moved it out from Under Maintenance in to the full list and issued a tweet saying problems resolved.

I expect exchanges to have problems, but they should have had a notice up saying they were having them and the expected outcome. It's the not knowing that does that harm !!

mine are still in waiting confirmation so fingers crossed
nocoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:03:33 PM

Created 3 so far...been told they are still working on PXC
Same issue with DGC.
azercay

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:01:55 PM

seems that they fixed everything.
i'm so confused with this coins-e anyway.
may be i'll prefer to wait hours for my transactions on cryptsy
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:08:09 PM

Still waiting on 10,000 PXC that I withdrew on Sept. 6th.  Created several support tickets, all of which were met with a response of "we're working on it"

You'd have to be absolutely fucking crazy to do any sort of business there...
w00dface

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:53:00 PM

my Doge is still stuck in there.

Not going to do any business with them again, which is a shame as it looks like it could have been a good platform Sad

Cryptsy I have not had any problems with at all. Everything seems to have gone through pretty quick (only 12 trades though so far )
mahmut

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:22:18 PM

I have sent 400k dogecoins to Coins-E on Jan 7; but it is still showing as unconfirmed as well. Raised support tickets with no response back.

More alarmingly, until yesterday the transaction only showed "Not redeemed" for the amount I sent. Now the dogechain is showing the coins I transferred have been moved to a different wallet first (http://dogechain.info/address/DLBrrdzzH8B2V5QgrUTmiwoBw9mYtQxbH7 - this is with a balance of 296m doges) with the rest of the balance then distributed to a series of smaller wallets. I am guessing this means the coins are stolen and added to personal hoard of the operator. I have a slim hope this may the normal way they are handling deposits but probably not hey?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: