Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:23:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is technical analysis useful?  (Read 2538 times)
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:47:03 AM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
For me it is very useful, the technical analysis is very important in the trading world. If you are good with technical analysis, then you can easily double your capital.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

Technical analysis is extremely useful, but - as people in the crypto market are more sensible to the news than the ones in forex - fundamental analysis i very important too, and you need to keep constantly an eye on the news.

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

According to me, It's useful for daily trading. Also, it can help to give you concept for near future. But no one can give a guarantee that it will definitely happen. So, it's 50% VS 50% game.
MacRohard

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

I think that technical analysis is just useful with normal market. but with the cryptocurrency market which has many big news everyday, we can not trade just based on the technical skills. we need hunting information skills to succeed

Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?

It is depend on your analysis also some time we get profit by technical analysis on crypto currency but every time technical analysis not work properly. I use it but mostly i see some predictions and i guess if you do trade with predictions wise then it has more chances to make profit on crypto currency market.

Wise and well analysis is good for every trading include forex.
If we say about technical analysis, its normally more useful in forex trading but sometime work in crypto because the marketcap of crypto which is very easy to manipulate by whales.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

I think that technical analysis is just useful with normal market. but with the cryptocurrency market which has many big news everyday, we can not trade just based on the technical skills. we need hunting information skills to succeed
We still need technical skills even support some already hire advisors for this area so they will not missed a chance in crypto world and too managed effectively their alts, we know that are really lot of news mostly from FUD that makes the market move uncomprehending so we still need to skills to determine whether the fud is legit or not.
marqonah

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

technical analysis on cripto currency market is actually also useful, that is to know the information in it for profit. for technical analysis may not be fully believed. because each analysis sometimes does not work with what we already want. but to prevent that, it should also look for other information that supports cripto market prices. use the right way, act in no hurry in the trade, and wisely, it will provide income in the cripto currency market.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

Analysis technical will be useful if it is supported by management of money and management of risk too, due to however the analysis technical is just the tools to prediction of the price and there are no indicators that gives signal buying and selling 100%, that is why need another support for our activity of trading to be sucessfull and getting constant profit from trading, without it, trading altcoins just will makes your money to be lost.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

It is foolish to just trade technical analysis. If you trade with the combination of news and technical analysis, you can succeed.

I agree, this kind of combinantion is the best.  But we should make sure that the news we are gathering are the genuine one.  Since there are lots of fake news, we might probably take a wrong impression or meaning of the said technical analysis and take the opposite forecast.  With right news and good skill in reading TA, i bet you will be in a good hand.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

Technical analysis is required in trading, without the knowledge of coins and their track record it will be very difficult to get success. Along with technical analysis little bit of luck is also require combination of both may results in success in trading field.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

Analysing the market with technicals shouldn't be the only means one should use to watch the market. Technical to me is just playing out what has been designed and so can be waved off the road at anytime.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Technical analysis always look like joke to me ,come on how can you predict the price,it is just everyone take these analysis in mind and do some graph mapping then they dump and pump the coin following these mapping.it is quite useful in stock trading but in crypto it goes 60-40 %,due to anonymous whales can easily manipulate the price according to their wishes.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

That experience of technical analysis useful to coins concept of market.that is business ethics are equaly point to tecnical process.By processing historical market data of any instrument, you can try to anticipate how it should be traded. There are several premises in favor of the reliability of technical analysis that are based on the experience and prolonged observation at. but its core, technical analysis is simply a method of determining if a stock or the market as a whole is worth buying or selling.
CoinTxnBTC

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

No one can predict crypto. It's too volatile and unpredictable.
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

i do not know but i think that if you are an expert in technical analysis skill, you also can apply for the market in some cases. And with other people, they should not use technical skills if you are not good at

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

Yes Technical Analysis gives us 100% real and authentic information and yes it is realiable because technical analysis is based on Price, time and data which indirectly gives us the Fundamental value and information. This proves that by using the technical analysis we are indirectly studying and applying the Technical analysis to our trading script. I am a pure technical analyst and i am using the technical analysis for studying the market conditions from past few years and i very satisfied with the technical study.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

How many have already observed that technical analysis or does not work or work at all but once. Now while the market is young, there are few stories, only news work! I think this will continue for some time!
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:32:40 PM

Technical analysis is required in trading, without the knowledge of coins and their track record it will be very difficult to get success. Along with technical analysis little bit of luck is also require combination of both may results in success in trading field.
Yes in trading and investment technical analysis is useful, but you can do that after spending a good time in trading, you can get the option of the expert people who have already spent a lot of time in trading bitcoin, i think for most of the time their suggestions proved as correct. Therefore we should try to find out such an experience who have good knowledge about bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

Now while the market is young, there are few stories, only news work! I think this will continue for some time!

News is quite an interesting aspect of this market. I remember that back in the days the market was moving up and down based on the announcements of governments looking to regulate the market, and at the same time merchants accepting Bitcoin. Currently it's safe to say that good news is no longer a market trigger, while bad news remains affecting this market. It probably comes down to the stupidity of the many get rich quick noobs that keep finding their way into crypto land. I seriously don't understand why people don't even bother to do basic level research on how this market works and what Bitcoin actually is. It would lower the incentive for those spreading fud as well, because the less ignorance people suffer from, the less effective fud will be.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

Of course, I trust a lot of technical analysis, But fundamental and mony managment will be of much importance. These three things are one more helpful.Fundamentals will help you when the market is in news mode, Technical help when the market is in the cool, Keep in mind that the market does not have news all the time, The market is always cold and not cold..

So both of them are important to me

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: