Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:28:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is technical analysis useful?  (Read 2538 times)
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

Yes, some predictions can be relied in technical analysis. I also reading on how to gather information in technical analysis and I think it is hard to study every movement of the coin. I just started to read technical analysis a week ago and I just remember the use of candlestick however, I think It can possibly learn to analyze the future price if you have knowledge in technical analysis.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:20:54 AM

Yes. For me, TA has worked most of the time on most cryptos except bitcoin. I rely on it for my trading positions. Won't buy a coin without looking at a chart.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:34:57 AM

Yes very usefull for me because by know it we can decide which level price should be to buy and sell the coin. From technical analysis we will know also about overbought and oversold area, up trend and downtrend.

I don't think these data will work every time in the crypto world. Because what I know is any small bad news can easily change complete market condition in a crypto market.  But when markets are in good mood then surely based on these data we can make some quick bucks. Along with all these data we also need to watch the market news carefully otherwise we can easily go wrong.

Yes, there are many aspects to consider in this market. But having as much information as possible, having more knowledge and skills is definitely an advantage that can help you make a profit.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:10:31 AM

Technical analysis is useful for day trading. Technical analysis provides the best deals for better profits.

I'm a bad trader, and technical analysis doesn't work for me, because I'm a long-term trader.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:38:17 AM

Doing technical analysis helps you is some way, it gives you a hint that how the crypto market is working and in which coin you have to invest or not. I will not suggest you to invest your money only on the basis of technical analysis because it doesn't give a brief knowledge.

Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:42:27 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 03:56:49 AM by Hillthy

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
Yes, it is a necessity for all traders in the cryptocurrency market, to analyze and to understand the trend of coin technology that brings into practice the effect. Based on that, choose a better time to hold or sell. Admittedly, market volatility is influenced by many other factors, including economic and political issues in the world. However, it always has certain values and effects.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:38:24 AM

It is foolish to just trade technical analysis. If you trade with the combination of news and technical analysis, you can succeed.
In trading, price is important factor. How the price is going up and down, what are the ending results these prices are making, what is the pattern that is being followed in increase and decrease, what the events are that are the reasons behind such high and low. All these questions, when answered, will help you to redraw your strategy in a suitable way towards a successful ending.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
It depends!

For me technical analysis has not always proved useful. Sometimes I could rely completely on technical analysis and indulged in trading purely on those basis but there are times when i feel there's a need to do much more market research extensively into the particular investment.

Moreover when it's about a substantial amount of investment one must not completely rely on TA. It's good to study the cryto market before because the market is subject to many fluctuations. A small news can shake the entire market, and change everything! So it's better to do some good home work before making any important investment decision.
crimzonico
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

Technical analysis makes the most sense in hindsight.  That said, certain patterns have a higher percent predictive value especially if you use the right tools.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:09:50 AM

Yes. For me, TA has worked most of the time on most cryptos except bitcoin. I rely on it for my trading positions. Won't buy a coin without looking at a chart.

Yes it is useful to greater extent though may not be exact sometimes but still some of the directions it can provide which is useful for buy/sell of the coins. You can make the future prediction and then accordingly plan your strategy for coming time.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

Analysis technical will be useful if it is supported by management of money and management of risk too, due to however the analysis technical is just the tools to prediction of the price and there are no indicators that gives signal buying and selling 100%, that is why need another support for our activity of trading to be sucessfull and getting constant profit from trading, without it, trading altcoins just will makes your money to be lost.
Well if you are finding an exact suitable source that helps you to inform what are best times for selling and buying, then sorry brother nothing have been invented so far. People are continuously searching and try to invent something, some tool that would be efficient to mark up the points of highest and lowest altitude of price in price charts. But the answers are negative yet now.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

Analysis technical will be useful if it is supported by management of money and management of risk too, due to however the analysis technical is just the tools to prediction of the price and there are no indicators that gives signal buying and selling 100%, that is why need another support for our activity of trading to be sucessfull and getting constant profit from trading, without it, trading altcoins just will makes your money to be lost.
Well if you are finding an exact suitable source that helps you to inform what are best times for selling and buying, then sorry brother nothing have been invented so far. People are continuously searching and try to invent something, some tool that would be efficient to mark up the points of highest and lowest altitude of price in price charts. But the answers are negative yet now.
Methods we may find can work overtime or not, therefore to ensure we will be able to have that consistency required, we have to continue
to develop our skills and it's very important to have an updated relevant information that we could use for correct TA.
Bear in mind that this is a long game, we may failed  at the beginning but we should aim long term success.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

Its heavenly. May it be any market technical analysis focuses on how people understand market and how they act after watching the market. It entails their sentiments towards the market. So understanding people's behavior is always useful. Infact in crypto currency markets people are way more optimistic than in normal markets which make TA more useful in crypto currency markets.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

It is depend on your analysis also some time we get profit by technical analysis on crypto currency but every time technical analysis not work properly. I use it but mostly i see some predictions and i guess if you do trade with predictions wise then it has more chances to make profit on crypto currency market.

I do trade on stocks (but not full time) before I trade here in crypto. There are so many books in stock trading and yes, technical analysis can work in stock trading because companies are too centralized, and I know some people who trade stocks. It is a very different story here in crypto, in these last few months I am observing how the technical analysis can predict the prices, or how close it is on a target price, then sell and buy are an unpredictable line. No one can know millions of decisions, the only thing that they can do is do some panic, selling so that people will ride the waves and then but the DIP and sell at the all time high. See some support in order to keep safe, but BTC in three months from now?
Even a supercomputer won't be able to know that

shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

Technical analiz working good only with fundamental too . Don t use only technical becose it could get u hurt with some mistakes. Better to look every time how markets reacting and in what phase its now , like now all is falling and trade now is not safe and stupid , better wait bulls moving and new highs and after start trading again.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:45:15 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 02:29:31 PM by ladydark

I think that technical analysis would be much useful in stock market and not that much in crypto markets as it is totally different from traditional markets.Crypto market is highly influenced by external factors such as FUD,sudden ban of cryptos and ICOs by some governments,big dump done by big whales.So technical analysis could not give accurate results.

Felimon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:24:51 AM

Technical analysis is good ways to know where to buy/sell, but it will wrong when the market not stable and being control by rich investors.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

the price is unpredictable, so  we can see the trend. but technical analysis is just a method that helps you so see the trend, but the price is aslo affected by news that we dont know.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀