Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:22:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is technical analysis useful?  (Read 2538 times)
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

It is really difficult to take precise take on the future just by the help of technical analysis and charts,the volatility is really high and you never know when the market is going to rise or fall as it is hard to determine the specific factors that rule the market. If you are doing a day trading, then yes technical analysis are more suitable for you. Like for example you are ask to monitor the price movement of bitcoin
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

I disagree with that yet ive known some btc short day traders which they do make use of technical analysis.Results or movements might not be precise or accurate but yet they do have the idea on which prices they would tend to go in. If you want to get a fair idea of the market value of any of the crypto coin soon, then the only thing upon which you can rely is this technical analysis
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

Despite the actual fact that i'm an addict of the central examination, I do trust that each the techniques area unit useful whereas anticipating the conceivable outcomes of the pattern that will occur afterward. I believe that technical analysis is very important and indispensable, technical analysis is the premise that you can start trading altcoin or bitcoin to be able to profit collection
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

The fact is that technical analysis is the basis. With the help of it you can understand the main direction of the price. Yes, it does not always work 100%. But tell me at least something that works 100% on the crypto market! In order to be successful, it is also necessary to do a fundamental analysis.
Technical analysis is good because it has many tools and options for their use. It is just necessary to understand this well. Even in an unpredictable market, some tools work perfectly. But only after gaining knowledge and experience, you will be able to understand all this and successfully use it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

The fact is that technical analysis is the basis. With the help of it you can understand the main direction of the price. Yes, it does not always work 100%. But tell me at least something that works 100% on the crypto market! In order to be successful, it is also necessary to do a fundamental analysis.
Technical analysis is good because it has many tools and options for their use. It is just necessary to understand this well. Even in an unpredictable market, some tools work perfectly. But only after gaining knowledge and experience, you will be able to understand all this and successfully use it.

Basically, the success of a technique or this technical analysis is not in the T.A but rather to the man who is maling this analysis. 100% isnt a guarantee of analysis it is completely unpredictable and whenever it change from time to time it is a decision to adjust or make a new conclusions on the technical analysis.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Flight-87

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

What I believe ''now'' is that TE is the reflection of human psychology thus it works. However you need to take other facts in consideration. In the case of crypto that should be sentiment analysis, news etc.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

Of course, technical analysis is very useful. Because it helps us make a wise and reliable decision to invest or invest. Analytical skills are an indispensable skill for investors when entering the cryptocurrency market. It helps investors quickly find their profits.

You need it! It gives you the right picture of the market: you can see if the coin is supposed to grow or if it is expected to fall.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

With this small market, I just believe in new news, technical analysis I often find inaccurate
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

It is necessary to understand techical analysis when it comes to buying and selling the coins because you need to practice your 'investment eye' to be able to predict their brehavior and make the right decision.
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

technical analysis is a tool for managing risks. that way of course it's useful. If some one trying to "predict" price by using some indicators it can be not that great.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
The important of technical analysis cannot be over emphasize in crypto currency trading and at the same time that of fundamental analysis aspects of crypto currency market. Although one cannot rely only one of the above mentioned but taken both of them into consideration will help one to achieve a better trading outcomes in crypto currency trading.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

The important of technical analysis cannot be over emphasize in crypto currency trading and at the same time that of fundamental analysis aspects of crypto currency market. technical analysis is a tool for managing risks. that way of course it's useful. With this small market, I just believe in new news, technical analysis I often find inaccurate
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?

I think it is useful but it is not effective all the time since we all know that cryptocurrency is volatile and is changing all the time. It is just useful and effective in stocks. However, no matter what strategy of resource that we use, cryptocurrency is always changing but would still be able to provide us a positive outcome.
Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Technical analysis is certainly useful, but not all! All sorts of indicators and oscillators with Fibonacci do not work! Only trend lines and moving averages are needed.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

Technical analysis is certainly useful, but not all! All sorts of indicators and oscillators with Fibonacci do not work! Only trend lines and moving averages are needed.
Does are just indicators and to find out what fits for your reading analysis of this chart and by using that individual indicators. Some might good at reading of any incators like me i use different types of it and in a certain sum i use to confirm another by one another if it fits the chart according to it.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

i don't think it's completely reliable . it can only give us some reference . the encryption market changes very quickly . there are many factors that affect it . long-term holding is the best way .
Jokerrrrrr

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

If you use TA with FA then off course it is useful
It works almost 90%
Don't rely on TA alone
Also use your mind and check the possibility of it
Don't believe on things blindly
I am not expert of TA but i know one thing that market moves according to bitcoin
Bitcoin is King of crypto market
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:23:37 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 06:53:32 AM by lushlifing

First of all what is technical analysis?
  Simply stated, technical analysis is the study of data generated from the market and from the actions of people in the market.

So in conclusion it depends on how you use/interpret it.
zilong123

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:35:02 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 05:16:33 PM by zilong123

Technical analysis might help you to determine the market status but if you always depend in TA i think it is not advisable its better to make your own analysis cause TA is only a referrence but cannot predict future market always have an unexpected moving of price so TA is not completely reliable for me.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:08 PM

In General, the purpose of technical analysis is very helpful in trading on the stock exchange. However, it is not always a reason for the rate of the coin.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: