Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is technical analysis useful?  (Read 2536 times)
shelimy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:10:31 PM

Based on my understanding, yes. Technical analysis makes a big difference when you are investing in cryptocurrency. Why? Because it can give you a scientific proof on how the market is moving and when is the right time to invest and sell our stocks.
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
the level of precision prediction issued by the market analysis is only 75%, the rest of us who must try to analyze themselves, believe in the market analysis is okay, but do not believe 100%, some experience has taught me not to believe 100%...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

Do you believe in the reliability of information obtained by technical analysis on crypto-currency market?
It is actually no person is aware of what will take place. It's like with sports activities sports experts. There are people that live for sports activities and recognize them internal an out. They supply their quality bet on who will win a pastime based totally on their expertise, but while it comes to game time, there are a million unknown variables that would determine the final results of the game. It genuinely is why as an investor, it's most secure to simply purchase and preserve. In case you take into account in crypto then you definitely genuinely do not want to time the market because of the reality you comprehend in the long run the market will keep to move up over a long time.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:42:22 PM

I do believe in them. At the same time, I also believe in the fact that these are purely educated guesses of the next direction the market will take. Meaning to say, there is no guarantee that these technical analyses, wherever they came from, will give us a certain result. The market is only predictable to a very limited extent, especially if we talk of the short term movements of the prices.
Yes and in the case of big investment, technical analysis is useful and very nice to used. I am from fundamanetal analysis to technical anaylsis now I like tech analysis most in crypto its easy to used and you can check easily the market trend. It is realistic approach to the market and we can do longterm and short term trades with it.  POpular ta instrument or inid ayor is moving averages candles and rsi its really useful you can try it.
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:40:56 AM

Technical analysis is very useful and the best way to trade and the most important in trading you need to be familiarize with this analysis. You will check how’s market work and market pump and dump. TA is what I usually use in shorterm trading if you want longterm its fine but you beed to do resaerch to support your longterm goal you need fa for lingterm it takes time for FA but good reward but in TA its short term but more profitable if you can ride many times in trading so good luck.
heavenknows

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

Technical analysis is your only guard from the ups and down in any market. It allows you study when to sell and when to buy your assets. It also gives you an idea on the risk ratio of a certain position. Meaning your current trade
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

It could be a trader's advantage but you don't have to rely on it entirely. The crypto market is highly volatile and is easily influenced by changes. It could pump and dump anytime. But predicting the next move in the market with a basis is much better than with no basis at all.

parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

I believe. often it very often comes true. The only thing that can prevent - casual and crazy volumes which fly and control the market regardless of that, you want it or not.
And in general yes, if you well own the technical analysis, you will always have an understanding "when" to enter the market

ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:53:52 AM

There is no accurate prediction because there are a lot of people who are selling and investing on the market and that is the reason why the volatility occurs in the market, technical analysis is really good for people because it boosts their confidence to invest again on bitcoins or other cryptocurrency.

dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

There is no accurate prediction because there are a lot of people who are selling and investing on the market and that is the reason why the volatility occurs in the market, technical analysis is really good for people because it boosts their confidence to invest again on bitcoins or other cryptocurrency.

well based on your own experience this is where you can be able to say if technical analysis can be the good source of you to make some profit and you are the only one that can answer everything that you have to do with.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Sort of , but I believe in fundamental news more in here , due to enormous number whales in crypto market , i dont think technical works very much in there , unfortunately there is no rule to fight against whale and they manipulate the market whenever they want!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:40:20 AM

Even if trading in stock and trading in crypto is almost the same thing, you cannot always apply what you do on the other. I believe technical analysis is very useful in trading stocks because it uses patterns in market data so that you can make predictions. On the other hand, cryptocurrency is subject to volatility which makes the price change frequently. This makes it hard to predict even if you look at the charts and trends. Using technical analysis can also be used but we cannot rely on it 100%.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:46:18 AM

Using technical analysis only is not a good ways to make a decision. It should be compared and combined with fundamental analysis.

I think those analysis is just a supported tool only. Not more. The next price movement is really unpredictable.
I agree because we our the one can decide about to our funds. Technical analysis is just a tool to help us to decide but not always rely on it. In trading we are the one can decide to make a good profit.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

Using technical analysis only is not a good ways to make a decision. It should be compared and combined with fundamental analysis.

I think those analysis is just a supported tool only. Not more. The next price movement is really unpredictable.
I agree because we our the one can decide about to our funds. Technical analysis is just a tool to help us to decide but not always rely on it. In trading we are the one can decide to make a good profit.
I think technical analysis helps us to decide what is going to happen next it is a kind of skill if you will do it right then it will surely help you to identify breakouts and all possible moves. Most of traders use technical analysis because it is best tool to know when is the time to buy and when is the time to sell bitcoin technical analysis gives really amazingly nice useful information to us,
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

Sort of , but I believe in fundamental news more in here , due to enormous number whales in crypto market , i dont think technical works very much in there , unfortunately there is no rule to fight against whale and they manipulate the market whenever they want!
Agreed, still technical analysis is a must. Because, it lets us understand the growth in the periodic manner. Whales manipulating the market happens, and that too is done based on the situation and the market. If you go through the market of the last year it'll be almost a similar pattern which lets us understand the way the price moves were gonna take place.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:41:47 AM

Yes, I agree with your opinion, we are the key to our success, technical analysis is only a partial tool for predicting trends. 100% of your success. So do not overdo them. You may mispronounce and lead to failure.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

Many people using technical analysis for trading daily. I think that must be useful, technical analytic is another method, an effective method, it is based on the form of the market which was happened before to make more specific predict. Of course prediction can fail sometime but at least, we have something to rely on. I would like to learn some

In reality, only a few traders use this technical analysis. They are still sure that their intuition and luck work much better, and this is their biggest mistake. Naturally, TA is always needed for a successful trading.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

I think the analysis technique is very important and can help you to see the right time to buy coin and sell the coin yes although not sure you can determine its position but at least from the analysis you are trying to know the position around the price.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

For those newly traders they really need to study the market before investing, the best step is to know what is the stable price of the coin they are interested and from there they can start investing in order to determine if they will get profit or not.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:40:40 PM

For those newly traders they really need to study the market before investing, the best step is to know what is the stable price of the coin they are interested and from there they can start investing in order to determine if they will get profit or not.
If a trader acts according to all trading rules, then he is already a professional. The fact is that the newcomers use their starting capital at their own peril and risk, without even having a certain initial knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: