Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔  (Read 2845 times)
Abbey Bailey

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

Does DomusCoins accept Bank transfers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
user name

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

Participating in DomusCoins is simple: being a company, it has a regular bank account. This account is “dedicated” and can only be used to increase the assets placed as collateral for emissions and the related expenses. Then you can access the benefits of DomusCoins by making a classic bank transfer. This sets it apart from all other ICOs for transparency and warranty. Through the site, you can also use other cryptocurrencies to purchase DomusCoins. Smiley
Afaren

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

How to gain profit from DomusCoins?
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

Does DomusCoins accept Bank transfers?
since the price is indicated in dollars - then most likely they accept only bank transfers
bervenraza

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

The increasingly widespread use of cryptocurrencies will lead to an increase in the value of those currencies that present strong collateral. DomusCoins has all the characteristics to be a protagonist in this market. In any case, the value of DOC will grow at least as much as that of real estate. So you will always be able to sell the DOCs at a higher value after a while.
When you own a real estate property it’s likely that you rent it out and take a profit out of it. DomusCoins rents out the properties on short-term basis to maximize profits. Profits will be shared proportionally with all the DomusCoins’ holders. When you sell a property you do it to make a profit. Again, this happens with DomusCoins: when a property is sold, the profit, in DOCs, is shared with all the DomusCoins’ holders. Even after a sale, the emission value of your DomusCoins will always be guaranteed.
Olga Petrovna

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

How does DomusCoins avoid the inflation rate?
Anton Artemov

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

How does DomusCoins avoid the inflation rate?

DomusCoins emissions are always backed by real estate properties, and they never cause inflation. Instead, they consolidate the minimum value of each coin in the circulation. The coins reserved for board members and founders will be locked, and released only when issuances are made; a percentage of the reserved coins will be released, which is equal to the total rate of coins issued. This mechanism is ensured by the smart contract with the terms of agreements, and it makes sure that no member can release its coins causing inflation. So any future inflation rate will be under control. Real estate investment is a real hedge against any inflation rate.
perla Ivanovna

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

How safe is DomusCoins against cyber frauds?

I knew that DomusCoins can be exchanged like every other cryptocurrency or used to stay in any of the real estate properties in the network. I saw also in DomusCoins whitepaper, which is informative and helpful, the use of Smart Contracts and Blockchain Technology means that this decentralized platform is controlled by no one entity, but controlled by everyone. therefore no changes or attempts at fraud can be made on the Blockchain. Nobody can access or corrupt the code on the Blockchain as well, but everybody can see the coded Smart Contract.
Moreen Oral

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

And where is DomusCoins company?
Mabel Lynton

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

And where is DomusCoins company?

DomusCoins LTD is incorporated and registered in London, UK, the operating office is in Dubai, with people who put their faces on it. They distinguish themselves from all others for guarantees, transparency, security and control. You can check it on the British government website and you can meet their team in Dubai and the events they are organizing in different cities around the world. You can also contact them and get all the answers you need.
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

Where can I see the real estate list of Domuscoins?
sharkman20

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:44:59 PM

I haven't found such a list yet, but I expect to hear the answer to this question from the developers. I am also interested in the reason for the extension of ICO until the end of April
Perhaps this was due to the new Swiss rules. And just like the varint - they didn't put together a soft cap ...
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

Participating in DomusCoins is simple: being a company, it has a regular bank account. This account is “dedicated” and can only be used to increase the assets placed as collateral for emissions and the related expenses. Then you can access the benefits of DomusCoins by making a classic bank transfer. This sets it apart from all other ICOs for transparency and warranty. Through the site, you can also use other cryptocurrencies to purchase DomusCoins. Smiley
Now many projects use such a scheme, so there is nothing special about this. The crypto-fiat bridge has been in active use for six months already. But I see no reason to invest in the crypto currency, whereas prices are set in dollars - there will be no benefit at such a low rate.
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:48:37 PM

I haven't found such a list yet, but I expect to hear the answer to this question from the developers. I am also interested in the reason for the extension of ICO until the end of April
Perhaps this was due to the new Swiss rules. And just like the varint - they didn't put together a soft cap ...
As far as I know they have no relation to Switzerland. Perhaps they have some delays in transactions
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

As far as I know they have no relation to Switzerland. Perhaps they have some delays in transactions
Yes, they already wrote about it in the chat. There was some problem with transactions and delay
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:37:57 PM

Guys who can tell by the bonus program? What is the benefit to the investor who owns the tokens?
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:19:55 PM

Guys who can tell by the bonus program? What is the benefit to the investor who owns the tokens?
See the bounty topic here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2987898.0
raulduke

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

The increasingly widespread use of cryptocurrencies will lead to an increase in the value of those currencies that present strong collateral. DomusCoins has all the characteristics to be a protagonist in this market. In any case, the value of DOC will grow at least as much as that of real estate. So you will always be able to sell the DOCs at a higher value after a while.
When you own a real estate property it’s likely that you rent it out and take a profit out of it. DomusCoins rents out the properties on short-term basis to maximize profits. Profits will be shared proportionally with all the DomusCoins’ holders. When you sell a property you do it to make a profit. Again, this happens with DomusCoins: when a property is sold, the profit, in DOCs, is shared with all the DomusCoins’ holders. Even after a sale, the emission value of your DomusCoins will always be guaranteed.
What real estate does Domus own?
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:11:08 PM
Merited by xandry (1)

What real estate does Domus own?
I have long been trying to find the answer to this question. But everywhere they write something in common. Like real estate in Dubai, America and so on, and where exactly - is unknown
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

The bonus program is mainly to distribute information about the project and make it available in different languages
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: