Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔  (Read 2845 times)
The-king

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:21:09 AM

If to say in simple words - you invest in real estate by buying a coin Domus. Similarly, if you bought the company's shares. You expect that with the growth of the company and the expansion of the quantity of real estate, your coin will also grow.
That is .... instead of spending huge money and buying real estate ... or for example, do it through an intermediary - I buy Domus coins and become an investor in real estate?)
Yes exactly. You have understood correctly. You will also have a number of advantages from owning a coin. You can read about this in whitepaper.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:07:20 AM

If to say in simple words - you invest in real estate by buying a coin Domus. Similarly, if you bought the company's shares. You expect that with the growth of the company and the expansion of the quantity of real estate, your coin will also grow.
That is .... instead of spending huge money and buying real estate ... or for example, do it through an intermediary - I buy Domus coins and become an investor in real estate?)
Yes exactly. You have understood correctly. You will also have a number of advantages from owning a coin. You can read about this in whitepaper.
Do you mean the opportunity to stay in the real estate project?
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

Do you mean the opportunity to stay in the real estate project?
Including, I think. This is really a good opportunity and do not underestimate it.
Exactly. This can help you to spoil your vacation, for example Smiley
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

Exactly. This can help you to spoil your vacation, for example Smiley

Well, there's a certain advantage in this, right? In the end, you invest not for bonuses
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

How many times will the value of the coin increase, do you think?
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:05:51 PM

It looks like you're rushing things. The coin may not grow for another six months, or a year ... And maybe it will grow right away - no one knows in advance.
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

It looks like you're rushing things. The coin may not grow for another six months, or a year ... And maybe it will grow right away - no one knows in advance.
I think on average you can expect growth several times at least.
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

I think on average you can expect growth several times at least.
I would like the price to rise several dozen times
shkrz

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
Does it really make any difference? Or is it more of an advertisement?
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

For someone, this information can be of great importance when choosing a project for investment.
Klennox

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:29:34 PM

For someone, this information can be of great importance when choosing a project for investment.
There are half the fields, a strange certificate. And in my opinion they did not need it.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:08:54 PM

The site looks quite dignified, what will your certificate give?
jess4ever

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:44:46 PM

Maybe this is the certificate of the token itself, like a coin, which suddenly appears on the stock exchange?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:25:53 PM

Maybe this is the certificate of the token itself, like a coin, which suddenly appears on the stock exchange?
Something like confirming the solvency of a coin? I do not think that's possible. In any case, it's strange that it was not the developers who laid it out, but simply the person at the forum.
valdemarkam

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

interesting project. but tell me, how will you achieve your goals? in which countries will your platform operate? and you are officially registered?

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

interesting project. but tell me, how will you achieve your goals? in which countries will your platform operate? and you are officially registered?
Yes, the company is registered, you can see all the documents on their website. There's no property list yet. As far as I know there is real estate in Dubai, the US and Switzerland ... they promise to continue to expand.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

Yes, the company is registered, you can see all the documents on their website. There's no property list yet. As far as I know there is real estate in Dubai, the US and Switzerland ... they promise to continue to expand.
I understand that the more money they collect now - the more real estate they will buy?
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

I understand that the more money they collect now - the more real estate they will buy?
Yes, I think so. Because the developers dont have so much money to buy houses in different countries. To this are added more questions with legislation and so on. So real estate is not an easy business, but profitable.
evilcyclope

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

Is it something like a collective investment in real estate or something like that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: