Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has hit its peak?  (Read 1029 times)
Stigmooo

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.

some of the expert says that bitcoin will hit at about 60,000usd per coin this year.. thats why they proclaim this year as the year of cryptocurrency.. 20,000usd per coin is just a taste on how bitcoin will dominate in the near future.. so buy now while its low, actually its not low.. on its cheaper price than the last year on december..
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

Yes, bitcoin will undoubtedly be more than 100 000 dollars. only patience is needed. Do not sell it cheaply, especially those who bought for expensive. Everything has its time. I think so.

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

It's really hard to know.
But the main thing we need to consider is the media buzz about bitcoin when it reached the peak.
The whole media around the world was talking about bitcoin, and there was a very strong uptrend momentum.
I just can't see how we can reach it again unless something really crazy happens, because hype like that never happened before.
I think that bitcoin is here to stay and even if the price won't reach 20K$ at the near future, I still believe that bitcoin will still have a usage and it opened a new door to a crazy technology called the blockchain.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.

I personally think that 20K $ is not the maximum of BTC's capabilities and we will soon see even higher results. Such dips are normal and this is not all from Bitcoin.  Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:34:20 PM

Not really, it is to travel a long. Bitcoin has reached several ath in the past. Once again now after strong resistance gain it has started to move forward to reach a new ath. Possibly the price increase with bitcoin is a promised fact and people should have a better learning to know good about it and not end up with panic.
MerrickMaverick

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:34:43 PM

Nowhere near the peak, it can hit 100k easily within next few years. We are only approaching the stage of mass adoption
Clark13

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

If we are going to make a ratio and proportion of the price of bitcoin, then it may exceed to its highest peak in the month of December which is about $20,000. If the current price was about $9,000 and it is the price in the last year February which is $1,000. It increase by $19,000 after 10 months and if we are going to make the ratio of todays price, in the future, we can have the price of bitcoin for about $180,000. It is through ratio and proportion and unbelievable to reach but if we add $19,000 to $9,000, we have $27,000 which exceeds the highest peak as of today.
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

Both bitcoin and the rest of the crypto currency are only evolving and gaining popularity and value. December's price increase to $ 20,000 was rather spontaneous, this is clearly not the peak cost of bitcoin. He is capable of much more. Now there are simply many factors together that negatively affect its price. Here, there is the fault of the team of its developers who have not eliminated its shortcomings for a long time, and deliberately the actions of others to reduce its value.
But this year bitcoin should show its good potential in growth, although I think that such a sharp increase in its rate is unlikely. It will grow more smoothly than in December, although it is much able to exceed its previous record.
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

Bitcoin is limitless and it has possibilities to pass $20k in one or two months. Be confident, better things will happen for bitcoin
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Earlier this year there are many who feel disappointed with the decline in bitcoin prices are very drastic. However, the decline is great for a digital asset to fix the price in the future. Recovery is imminent in the future as more and more people believe in investing in bitcoins.
camport (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

Earlier this year there are many who feel disappointed with the decline in bitcoin prices are very drastic. However, the decline is great for a digital asset to fix the price in the future. Recovery is imminent in the future as more and more people believe in investing in bitcoins.
I agree, the market had grown very quickly and needed a correction so it can build to a new ATH.

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

As long as the demand is there bitcoin can reach any price, now it is true that bitcoin still has not accomplished the goal of being a currency with cheap transactions and fast confirmations that is true, but it is an incredible investment and performs a decent job as a store of value so it is very clear to me that 20k is not the peak and we are going to reach new heights but it is not going to be that soon.
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

MArketcap is very low now. Bitcoin needs volume to hit new ATH. I believe that until june we will see new ATH. I believe that we can even see 40K above easily. But market needs time to have high volume. I think until the end of march we can have enough volume.

millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:50:23 PM

The fact is bitcoin is still in early stage of adoption. Just be honest, I am sure that even you agree that it is kind of use full technology isn't it? Then more people will want to buy bitcoin then the price increase. I don't expect much, but atleast it will be used by 30% of people in around the world. May be no more than it, but it is quite large amount.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:54:17 PM

I guess BTC does not yet rich its peak and actually starting a new bullish run with the more and more people getting interested of bitcoin, once negative news and fud is over btc may start to climb again

Monette2k17

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:51:26 PM

no one knows if it is the highest peak of bitcoin, more demands and more investment in bitcoin we know it will goes up again and no multi million company or country ban cryptocurrency. Before the end of 2017 month of December we see its peak 18K and after that we see also its drops quickly, many bitcoins holder discourage what they see that time. Only thing I know this moment it will rise again this year.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:53:03 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 12:03:15 AM by ngavanngo22

In my view, the Bitcoin exchange rate will rise sharply in 2018, not only at the $ 20,000 level as it peaked in 2017. It is clear that at the beginning of 2017, the Bitcoin exchange rate was only $ 1000, and everyone said it would be the peak of the Bitcoin exchange rate, but by the end of 2017 the exchange rate had risen to nearly $ 20000, lol Smiley). As a result, the increase in Bitcoin exchange rate to $ 50000 is likely to occur in 2018.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:10:10 AM

as i think bitcoin rightnow is still rising back after the crash few weeks ago, it still not be able to completely recover from the crash and still very low compared to 11000$ last month, so i believe bitcoin is still not at its peak, at  least until next month that bitcoin will be able to reach 20000$, lets wait until next month to see the result.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:57:06 AM

Of course,Bitcoin will hit its peak in future.According to last week,we able to see the market was in red condition. But no matter, you can buy this for profit.It will hit soon. I think that Bitcoin will hit $20k within couple of month.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:13:43 AM

I believe that bitcoin can rising it's fiat price again and cross over 20k $! just wait and watch for that! bitcoin is a main cryptocurrency in cryptocurrency market and all other crypto marketing continued dealing by bitcoin and yet to bitcoin is first choice for other new cryptocurrency buy or sell. bitcoin now take away crisis situation, but I think if at once can outgrow bitcoin crisis then it's value continuously growing again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: