Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has hit its peak?  (Read 1027 times)
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

I think that it will go over 20K, but it needs some time for this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

Yes, I am also sure if prices will continue to rise and bitcoin growing many who knew the prices definitely bitcoin will follow. Yeah, I hope the price of bitcoin not down again.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.
Well, I don't think bitcoin has already reached its peak. Whenever it has dropped, it always has recovered it's value and gone even higher, so I think there is a big chance that it would happen again. Even if it falls a little bit again after growing it would definitely go up again. The only thing is that it needs some time. It might even take alot of time fkr it to reach 20k USD again.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

IMO, $20,000 is definitely not bitcoin’s peak. We will be able to see higher price over the years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Surly, bitcoin will hit its past peak price easily because they is not a hard task for bitcoin as bitcoin have already touch that price one time so we will hope that this time bitcoin will hit some other amazing price which will be big surprise for people in 2018. So keep hope for the best and try to hold your BTC for right time so that you can make enough profit in future.
Marcus Kelly

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

Bitcoin must be mined via digital means. Linked with this process is the stipulation set forth by the founders of Bitcoin that, like gold, it have a limited and finite supply. In fact, there are only 21 million Bitcoins that can be mined in total and surely its a bubble but why why get our profits before it reaches it peak.
Milo Hill

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

I don’t think so.

Consider the following:

Bitcoins market cap is still low when compared to traditional exchanges. This, to me, signifies a lot of growth potential.
Bitcoin can’t be shut down due to being decentralized. If any country outlaws it, there’ll always be another country to embrace it. US cracks down on market? China embraces it. You get the idea.
Bitcoin is an awesome way to store wealth. It’s secure (if you are smart), relatively easy to use. Even if it won’t become a commonly used currency, it’ll always be there as digital gold.
As common as it is, only an estimated 10–20 million people today use crypto. There’s several billion in the world. You can imagine how much it can grow.
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

Undoubtedly, the mark of 20,000 dollars will be overcome by bitcoin again. There will also be ups and downs. So the market is arranged and who is watching it, everyone knows it.
But someone is still holding the bitcoins, which they bought for 20,000 dollars. Tom, of course you have to wait to get your money back.

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
Moses Short

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

No it hasn’t. Nothing can stop it. The great Jamie Dimon tried to stop it and it didn’t work. Bitcoin to tha moon.

cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

Bitcoin hit its landmark price last year everyone knows it .But I believe that bitcoin will be rising up again. There are still many bitcoin newcomers and that includes me and I think this means bitcoin is still continuously growing.
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

I think BTC peak is much hire than this.
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

I do not think so,that it has hit it peak,it will definitely move above 20k,bitcoin just started  it,s movement  to the moon,it is still gaining it popularity,as more investors pump in so it,s value will raise and price increase will follow.
kfor01

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

It hasn't reached it peak yet. Bitcoin has a long way to go and i am sure that it will surprise us in the future. 
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.

bitcoin has not reached its peak, yes I hope the bitcoin will explode and give a beautiful surprise in the future.
quiet bitcoin is sure to be high and reach its peak well.
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

20k is ATH so far. not even reached the trillion market cap. I see bitcoin surpassing that.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

I don't think so. I have high hopes for bitcoin in the near future and just because bitcoin has been experiencing losses right now doesn't mean tgat it had finalky reached its limits. I have seen huge potential with bitcoin not only as an asset but also as the currency of the future. The current dip is just one of the many dips that bitcoin had already ovrrcome or will overcome in the near future. Just continue to support and invest on bitcoin.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

I believe that the nine years of bitcoin's steady rise and increase is something. Tge nine years of butcoin only prove that it could go on as long as people are interested to the technology ahd wonders of bitcoin investment. The dips were nithing to ve scared of as they are very usual in the bitcoin environment. And it has been happening to bitcoin ever since it had value. I have high expectations that bitcoin could go on for another year or more.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future?
It's the peak on history but it's not the limitation. I personally would say that it will break even higher in the future.
You don't believe those folks who are saying that bitcoin will be more than $40,000 in the next few years?
And what's your say about McAfee's prediction that bitcoin will reach $1,000,000?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

Had hit its peak for 2017 but for 2018 no net yet. Before 2018 ends it will rise again to its highest point. speculations that it will hot 600k usd. No one knows but that is my opinion. so for now if you have bitcoin just hodl it. wait for its peak to sell.
Every year bitcoin has its peak but in a certain amount that we are expecting that will rise up to $20,000. It will possibly hit price but setting our expectations knowing it could reach that numbers it's too early to say.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

It's already going down even in the last 15 minutes from around nearly 10k.  Doesn't look like this is going to be any sort of bull run over the next few days.  I'd say steady decline probably or maybe even a crash.  Though it was encouraging that it did go up yesterday but it's just not sustainable.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: