Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has hit its peak?  (Read 1022 times)
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

I think bitcoin has not yet reached its peak because bitcoin has just started its market price to rise drastically last year. The 20,000$ is just the start of its flight to its highest market price. If experts speculations are true, then bitcoin will hit its peak price at 1 million dollars.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:55:25 AM

I trust that bitcoin can rising it's fiat value again and traverse 20k $! simply sit tight and look for that! bitcoin is a primary digital currency in cryptographic money market and all other crypto promoting kept managing by bitcoin but to bitcoin is first decision for other new digital currency purchase or offer. bitcoin now take away emergency circumstance, however I think if on the double can exceed bitcoin emergency at that point it's esteem ceaselessly developing once more.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:07:54 AM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.
Yes, bitcoin will grow up more compared to as it now. Day by day the adaption of bitcoin is become higher. $20000 is isn't the peak perhaps it is just the beginning hence, buy and keep hold your bitcoins because it will become more tremendous someday. However, there's no guarantee that it will occur since bitcoin is unpredictable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

I think bitcoin has not yet reached its peak because bitcoin has just started its market price to rise drastically last year. The 20,000$ is just the start of its flight to its highest market price. If experts speculations are true, then bitcoin will hit its peak price at 1 million dollars.

I agree. I have strong belief that bitcoin will rise up that it is possible to reach an amount of a million dollars!
When that happens, for sure it will either bs banned by government or government will take something from people

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 11:26:16 AM by btcrut2017

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.
That is a very hard question. We can say that the all time high is $20k for now. We can't say that it is already it's peak because the game is not yet over. Many things will happen in the future and this could include the rising of bitcoin value.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:55:29 AM

It's the peak on history but it's not the limitation. I personally would say that it will break even higher in the future.
You don't believe those folks who are saying that bitcoin will be more than $40,000 in the next few years?
And what's your say about McAfee's prediction that bitcoin will reach $1,000,000?

I always remember older Bitcoiners who told me that the dream was to reach the $1k++ peak that they waited for years to reach back. So when in January 2017, people saw Bitcoin just break $1000, that was a huge reason to celebrate, and so many others who already abandoned the idea said it would not last. We all know what happened after that.

Of course, I still believe Bitcoin price can go anywhere. It can go back down to 1k and it could definitely go for 20k again this year, or we may wait another two or three years.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

No one knows what will be the highest peak for bitcoin. But I believe that bitcoin will be rising up again. There are still many bitcoin newcomers and that includes me and I think this means bitcoin is still continuously growing.
We reached an all time high but it is very unlikely that is the peak after all if you look at the mount of people in bitcoin we are still a minority, the only people I know that hold bitcoin are on the internet, I have yet to meet a single person in my life that hold any amount of bitcoin, that tells me that if bitcoin ever becomes mainstream its value will be many times over the current price.
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

I do not think that it just happened to fluctuate in price and everything, you just need to wait for it to recover
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

I still see the whole crypto currency business in a growing phase.
Bitcoin as the most famous representative of its kind will participate in this growth.
There are many things to come, like the ETFs that are prepared in the US at the moment.
I suspect with them we will see another boost at least to the major crypto currencies. I do not see the ETFs participate at ICOs becaus they will be considered to be too risky.
Don't forget there will be halvings as well.
All together I think that bitcoin did not even come close to its peak value.

It's me!!!
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

I do not think that it just happened to fluctuate in price and everything, you just need to wait for it to recover

Well, if you think $20k is already the peak for bitcoin then I can say you’re wrong. It takes time to recover after a big fall, don’t rush it learn to live with process. I believe we can still see higher value of bitcoin in the coming months or even years, patience is real.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

as I would like to think bitcoin can break it's past high as should be obvious recorded information of btc at whatever point btc backtracks btc skip back more forcefully however we can not state with full surety that it will take after an indistinguishable path from it did in the past we can just anticipate. I trust this year btc will again close the mouth of phony news spreader and contrary idea people groups.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

It will recover in time, for now bitcoin price is slowly to bounce back. Maybe in the coming months we can view bitcoin may hit its peak. For the meantime, let's juts hold into our bitcoin because I can see this year will be big value for bitcoin.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

My personal opinion on that:
Since Bitcoin and ETH are the main option for buying other coins or tokens there is still a high demand for it. Also Bitcoin was proven as the most secure and well working coin over many years. And finally Bitcoin was the first in the market and it is the only coin 99% of the people know, when they first enter crypto market, so Bitcoin has by far the best marketing.

You are right that the value for Bitcoin is high, but my guess is there will be another wave this or the next years, were so much new money will enter the market that Bitcoin will rise for sure above 20k.
However that does not mean that it will stay stable at such high price.

yes can not (not). Because no one knows the future for sure. But just a few days this bitcoin feels down and if it has reached its peak what to say

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

I trust that bitcoin will rising it's enactment price once more and traverse 20k $! merely remain and appearance for that! bitcoin could be a primary digital currency in science securities industry and every one different crypto promoting unbroken managing by bitcoin however to bitcoin is 1st call for different new digital currency purchase or provide. bitcoin currently exclude emergency circumstance, but i feel if on the double will exceed bitcoin emergency at that time it's esteem continuously developing over again.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:28:54 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 01:40:30 PM by Kidmat

I'm thinking bitcoin will give a huge hit this year as obviosuly it's not hitted its peak yet.  It will rise more than we expected because of adoption to use bitcoin and demands increasing. As the usuall talked about no one is certain about the price could take over this year.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

IMO, bitcoin hasn't reached its peak yet. Yes we know that it reached $20,000 last year but that would be its prime last year and we can expect it to rise even more of that in the future. The current condition of bitcoin in the market now is due to a lot of panic selling because of the FUDs spreading about bitcoin. All the news that made a lot of people selling their share of bitcoin.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

IMO, bitcoin hasn't reached its peak yet. Yes we know that it reached $20,000 last year but that would be its prime last year and we can expect it to rise even more of that in the future. The current condition of bitcoin in the market now is due to a lot of panic selling because of the FUDs spreading about bitcoin. All the news that made a lot of people selling their share of bitcoin.
Bad or good news can't influence the price of bitcoin. Only actions to sell or buy coins affect the price. Now there is a period when everyone has to decide on their choice. If you support the idea of bitcoin then you should keep the coins. This should provoke a rise in prices. If you do not support the idea then you have to sell coins and fix your loss. The choice is up to each person.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

Bad or good news can't influence the price of bitcoin. Only actions to sell or buy coins affect the price. Now there is a period when everyone has to decide on their choice. If you support the idea of bitcoin then you should keep the coins. This should provoke a rise in prices. If you do not support the idea then you have to sell coins and fix your loss. The choice is up to each person.
it all depends not only on the person, but also on the current situation at the moment. I'm sure that at low prices no one wants to sell Bitcoin, but nevertheless it has to be done if something happens in life and needs money. In all other cases, it is strongly recommended to keep Calm and not sell.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
KingFisher9

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

as i'd wish to suppose bitcoin will break it's past high as ought to be obvious recorded info of btc at no matter purpose btc backtracks btc skip back a lot of forcefully but we are able to not state with full surety that it'll take once associate indistinguishable path from it did within the past we are able to simply anticipate. I trust this year btc can once more shut the mouth of phony news spreader and contrary plan folks teams.
spikyz

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:59:47 AM

does anyone know what is the cost to get 1 btc now? not the price, the cost of mining 1 btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: