Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has hit its peak?  (Read 1037 times)
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:37:44 PM

IT WILL AGAIN. That's for sure not today, not tomorrow but IT WILL in the near future. The price of 20,000$ is not that easy to gain again it is a lot of money and if you don't lose faith in bitcoin something will happen surprisingly bitcoin always do that.
It will be very dumb to not think that bitcoin can reach those prices again, think about it not even 1% of the human population have adopted bitcoin and yet we reach such a high price, as long as you're willing to hold for the long term you do not have nothing to worry about the price of bitcoin
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

compared late last year i can say that it does not hit its peak yet but it continued moving high..

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ajoygb

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:02:43 AM

No, demands will still rise because of new members, that is why bitcoin will still rise surpasing its highest value last December of 2017.
thecodebear

Activity: 2142
Merit: 825

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

As long as Bitcoin hasn't yet even attempted to become a means of payment, it will always rise anew after each crash.

By that I mean people who invest in bitcoin believe it is the future of payments, and we don't know if it will be or not, because it hasn't even begun to try to be that yet. It can't fail until it tries, and so until the it takes a real shot at succeeding it will continue possibly being the future of digital payments and personal banking, which means it will continue to bring in more and more people as the word continues to spread that Bitcoin might be the future.

The only time to be worried that bitcoin won't keep going up is if it becomes a means of payment i.e. the Lightning Network is fully ready and gains a good network and people start using Bitcoin every day through the LN, but then it falls out of favor or its too inconvenient of online wallets are too common or whatever, at that point you should worry Bitcoin has hit its peak. And that's point, of Bitcoin succeeded or failing, is probably a few years away. I'd say for at least the next 3 years as LN grows and other improvements come and more merchants slowly adopt Bitcoin payments (Amazon) and institutional investors start jumping into the game there is no worry about the price, it will continue to climb quickly as the groundwork is laid to see if Bitcoin can/will actually change the world.
hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

it's impossible to reach that and even more than 20k $ especially now the bitcoin continues to improve its quality as we know the light of bitcoin last year and its light continues to grow, so do not lose it your hope about bitcoin.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

I don't think so because bitcoin is still at the early stage of it development and good days are ahead. I have been studying some articles written by some crypto currencies and one thing I have find in common is that crypto currencies is at it developmental stage and when it is fully develop we would see bitcoin above $1,000,000.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

I think bitcoin has not yet reached its peak because bitcoin has just started its market price to rise drastically last year. The 20,000$ is just the start of its flight to its highest market price. If experts speculations are true, then bitcoin will hit its peak price at 100.000 dollars.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:13:09 PM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.

I have no doubt that the recent scenarios bathed in blood that discouraged so many newbies, are only the beginning of an era of great surprises for all those who proved to have strong hands and were able to withstand that test of fire.

In fact, it would not be strange that at the end of this year we will see new historical records above $30,000, and in a couple of years the price of each bitcoin will be well above the $100K mark.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:25:11 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:25:46 PM by SistaFista

I do not think that we are gonna see bitcoin over $30,000 during this year, it is not realistic at all.
To be honest, $15,000 - $20,000 is more a realistic price.

Came on guys, be a little bit more realistic before posting this kind of fantastic things in here.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thecodebear

Activity: 2142
Merit: 825

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.

I have no doubt that the recent scenarios bathed in blood that discouraged so many newbies, are only the beginning of an era of great surprises for all those who proved to have strong hands and were able to withstand that test of fire.

In fact, it would not be strange that at the end of this year we will see new historical records above $30,000, and in a couple of years the price of each bitcoin will be well above the $100K mark.

I do not think that we are gonna see bitcoin over $30,000 during this year, it is not realistic at all.
To be honest, $15,000 - $20,000 is more a realistic price.

Came on guys, be a little bit more realistic before posting this kind of fantastic things in here.

To be fair, $30k isn't really that unrealistic for this year. It would just need to triple in almost 8 months. During a bull run thats not hard at all. Though I don't think a bull run will start until around the end of this year and I think it'll just be gradual growth the rest of this year so I see $20k - $25k as being more likely than $30k.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

We can't lift any possibilities as market continuously moving but it really needs time to get more investors to help it moving up again. What happen last year's bitcoin ATH at almost $20k is just a lucky and hopefully we got some surprises in this year also.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:48:59 AM

I don't think bitcoin has hit its peak already considering that last year's 20,000$ all time high was just a result of the introductory year of cryptocurrency to most of the people across the world and that last year is just the beginning of bitcoin's journey to its peak.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

$20k is too small for bitcoin. We're not hitting a trillion marketcap until today so it still have a long way to go. The bigger the marketcap, the higher the bitcoin can reach. $20k is just really the start.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

I don't think so because bitcoin is still at the early stage of it development and good days are ahead. I have been studying some articles written by some crypto currencies and one thing I have find in common is that crypto currencies is at it developmental stage and when it is fully develop we would see bitcoin above $1,000,000.
How can we think that bitcoin has hit its peak, i think that still bitcoin is trading in its lowest price, we have already touched 20000$ in previous years, therefore we have to reach to that price again and will even its price will continue increasing, because bitcoin still has too much potential and still a lot of people have to invest their money in bitcoin.
teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

I believe that bitcoin can rising it's fiat price again and cross over 20k $! just wait and watch for that! bitcoin is a main cryptocurrency in cryptocurrency market and all other crypto marketing continued dealing by bitcoin.
EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

no doubts bitcoin will soon again near in future hit its peak. soon the time comes that bitcoin will again reach its peak or cross it but take some time.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

I don't think that the peak of Bitcoin value is at $20000 of last year because there are strong speculation that Bitcoin will reach  $25,000 and above before the end of the second quarter of this year if all things remain equal.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

I don't think bitcoin has hit its peak already considering that last year's 20,000$ all time high was just a result of the introductory year of cryptocurrency to most of the people across the world and that last year is just the beginning of bitcoin's journey to its peak.
To me i would like to say that bitcoin is sill in its early stage, i think that it will take a good time when bitcoin will reach to its peak, to me i think that bitcoin is still in its early stage and still most of the do not know about it, I think that it will take a lot of time when all  the peopole of the world will start using bitcoin.
spikyz

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:36:37 AM

doubt it. all depends on how well the development for the future. currently many are still skeptics about BTC. Need more education and roadshow to tell u honestly.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

The highest bitcoin price reaches nearly to $20,000 before the year 2017 ends, but it was also suddendly dropped in the 1st quarter of the year, but presently we are starting to feel the gradual recovery of the bitcoin and it seems it will go back high this time, more than $20k, so i think it never hit yet its peak but it is on its way to hit the peak soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: