Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:59:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has hit its peak?  (Read 1035 times)
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

I think it didn’t hit its peak yet, we have so far the highest price of very nearly $20k only and i believe it will still go beyond that price. Bitcoin has the potential of soaring high in the near future so therefore i can say it hasn’t hit its peak yet because maybe before this year ends, it will go beyond the price of $20,000.
How can someone say about the peak? In my opinion it is just the start of bitcoin and now people are getting aware of bitcoin and as many people aware of bitcoin they will invest in it and the price will grow more and more. So I think that it will be false if we talk about the peak of bitcoin. We will have to wait for long time to see the peak of bitcoin.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.

The highest peak price of the bitcoin is not yet hit and I think it will reach more all-time high before hitting the peak. But it will take more years before bitcoin reach its peak. The $20k last year can be surpass if bitcoin begin it s bullrun again but it is hard to predict when will that happen again. Bitcoin is capable to go beyond that $20k level but it will depend on factors that may come along the way.
mojacho

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

Yeah, I'm persuaded BTC had a peak last year around $20k, and it won't break till people see real changes in their lifes, I mean changes for the better, connected directly with BTC using
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

Yeah, I'm persuaded BTC had a peak last year around $20k, and it won't break till people see real changes in their lifes, I mean changes for the better, connected directly with BTC using
It's a long wait for that happening again due to market conditions and factors holding its massive increase. It is obvious that market are struggling bear market, and could hardly to recover fast but I never feel bad and lost my confidence into these as it will move very soon.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

It's a long wait for that happening again due to market conditions and factors holding its massive increase. It is obvious that market are struggling bear market, and could hardly to recover fast but I never feel bad and lost my confidence into these as it will move very soon.
We need such people in the community of bitcoin who never get disappointed from bitcoin even when it is having the toughest phase or time in the market. These sincere supporters don’t pay any heed to those rumors that cause new investors to be vulnerable to panic selling. Bitcoin is going to be on the track back soon. We better wait and watch than assuming bad happenings and getting frustrated by over thinking.
morex0123

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

Yes of course, many investors and users had already seen that two months ago, but i think it was just a partial peak price. And we are still hoping for the next bull market to come soon. We'll just wait and see.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:20:01 AM

Hey all, I was just wondering your opinions on whether bitcoin has hit its peak already at around $20,000 or if you think it will break even higher in the future? I know there’s been bitcoin retraces of up to 80% before before it has risen a load again but I’m not sure that bitcoin hasn’t got the functionality that the price suggests.

In my own opinion, bitcoins and any other cryptocurrency in the market does not have a peak, as long as crytpocurrency is being very popular today or most of the people today in the community is still investing then bitcoins value will just grow even more in the future.

Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:17:12 AM

We don't have accurate forecast on bitcoin's price in the future but with the way bitcoin is evolving from a dollar to $20k is amazing and it could happen again and might even create all time high in the future.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

This question i s answered through charts. Almost all investors of bitcoin in this current time didn't think about bitcoin to have reached $20000 on months this is a history breaker I meant world record of the priciest crypto currency that has been made.No one knows what's the highest peak of bitcoin but well surely know it in the future so keep hanging until the doors open for success.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

Prices in the market does not have any peak, the value of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency is based on supply and demand so it can grow depending on the investors.

Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

While it is possible to say unequivocally that bitcoin has not yet reached its peak price. I'm not so sure that bitcoin is capable of rising to large price points, but it will still grow in price and exceed its previous price record of $ 20,000. What will happen next with bitcoin, while it is difficult to say, in many respects everything will depend on the bitcoin itself, how much it will improve and eliminate its shortcomings.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

Although $20k is really big amount I don't think it's the highest peak. If you will think the adaptation of crypto in the near future, $20k is kinda low to be it's peak. I guess we're going to beat it not more than 5years from now. For me that span and future number of bitcoiner is enough for us.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

I think nobody knows the highest value of bitcoin, bitcoin can have a value of 20k, 30k, 50k, 100k and even can exceed it. The value of bitcoin depends on the market and bitcoin has not reached its peak value.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

Although $20k is really big amount I don't think it's the highest peak. If you will think the adaptation of crypto in the near future, $20k is kinda low to be it's peak. I guess we're going to beat it not more than 5years from now. For me that span and future number of bitcoiner is enough for us.
Bitcoin capability is there is no question to reach 20k this year because any time you  can expect  a bull run actually we are just  waiting for  a big bang  that  would positively happen any time this year, because historically every year will reach  a new level.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: