Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign  (Read 2090 times)
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:52:46 AM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?

GeorgiaCoin there is an interesting bounty campaign that Welltrado is offering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

Bounty is a good source of income,  bounty threads is located at the marketplace child bourds. There are a lot of listed bounty campaign. So pick wisely in choosing bounty, more scam project is there. After you find a good one, join on campaign youbthink you can do the task. For example twitter campaign, read the rules and how to join. Thats all

c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

the income of each prize campaign varies depending on the project we are following and what percentage is distributed to the gift, if the allocation for bounty is very large and that joins the bounty a bit then you will earn a lot of income
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Joining bounty campaign is a good idea. You can earn money after participating on bounty campaign and doing the simple task for it. You dont need to spend money to join, you just need to do a simple task specified by the program. While you are joining campaigns you tend to learn more about this market and at the same time you also learn a lot if things. You should try it.
Yes exactly mate that's what usually we gonna do or steps when we joined here  in bounty campaigns after our weekly task we can our rewards after all we've worked.
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

Participating in bounty campaigns is so useful. since from here we can earn great measure of coins for little assignments it requires some investment for the coins to come and it takes a few endeavors additionally however all it is with the expectation of complimentary that is the reason I like the bounty campaign.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

It really depends, I can never say it to you exactly because there are different kinds of campaign/bounties, you can read here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 so that you can answer your questions to yourself and make your self knowledgeable.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

bounty campaign very nice friends. many of which you can follow, such as signatures, blogs, twitter and others. the rest you learn yourself in thread bounties. in essence you work according to the rules, and you will get the stake every week. and at the end of the bounty you will get rewards for your hard work.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

if you are not a new person in the crypto industry, you should have known for the parameters of the project bounty campaign. because after all the same as when you want to invest in ico. and for reward revenue, the btt ranking is very influential.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

I personally watch the popularity of the campaign in social networks and on the forum. Because a good campaign is interested by experienced users and bounty hunters.
farland7

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

Now there are a lot of bounty campaigns, completely different. Personally, I really like subscription campaigns on the forum because it's possible to get more coins or token...
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

I can only say about how many tokens of a bounty campaign, that it's all in you for as long as you join a bounty campaign. Given the bounty campaign so much, then one way based on the reading I've read is the team in the bounty campaign. Smiley Smiley Smiley
vihang200

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

There are no clear payouts. Always it all depends on how much money the project will collect, whether it will achieve a succession. This is almost impossible to predict, unfortunately.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:48:42 AM

1. The tokens that you will get will depend on the ICO that you will participate. The different ICO will give the different reward allocation. IT depends on:
 - what bounty campaigns do you join (signature, article/youtube creation, SM, translation, Reddit, medium, and others ( it requires different percentage for each, the signature is the highest)
  - The token allocation from the ICO (around 1-5%)
 - the price of the token (different each ICO)

2. Choose the right ICO bounty, register, and the complete the tasks ( the tasks will depend on which campaign you are following)
 3. Claim the token or token distribution will be after the end of the ICO or by the announcement by the team

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:40:58 AM

I want to say if Participating in a bounty campaign is one of the main reasons why most users in the forum get altcoin. By simply performing the tasks assigned by the Bounty manager to the participants. So When you join a campaign, you tend to learn more about this market and at the same time, you also learn a lot. good luck

Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

In fact, the bounty company ICO is the marketing promotion of the ICO, for which the organizers pay tokens that participate in the sale. For an average citizen - this is an opportunity to get tokens, like the project without investing their funds. There are a number of points to look out for before starting a bounty job. You need to understand - how much money will ultimately be able to collect a particular project. Here are the main criteria: Fame and reputation of the founders of the project. If they are known at the Bitcointalk forum, they have previously engaged in other block-start-ups and have a high-quality response from users of high rank, that is, every chance of success. It will be great if there are photos and links to personal social network developers. Videoconferencing or webinars demonstrate even better the contact of developers with investors. The amount of fees, if ICO has already started. Practice shows that if the project in the first couple of weeks collects only 50-100k, then there is nothing to catch here. Number of participants in the bounty campaign. The total amount of remuneration is fixed and, following the results of the campaign, is shared among all participants. Accordingly, the more participants, the less your share.
It is desirable that the remuneration was not fixed, but as a percentage of the work done. Otherwise it will be insulting if for your 1000 likes and messages you will be paid as much as to the one who made only 10. At the same time, we must remember that there are no guarantees that the startup will shoot and, accordingly, the reward will be paid to you.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:19:31 AM

well bounty campaigns is the way to get free coins or tokens and its popular here and i think most of people here is doing it and i think its easy to do it and you can earn it by doing their task.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

First of all, I look at the percentage of the pool for all kinds of bounty campaigns, if subscription campaigns receive a large percentage, then you can look at this campaign.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Bounties are one of the good medium that gives real profit when it comes to time and effort investments, there are campaigns like social media, signature, translation etc. As the name suggest campaign is to advertise the ICO by doing some task to get paid. When it comes to get tokens/payment there, you can see how much money or token is allocated in each campaigns in the ICO and will be divided on how many participants, so it always depends on how many participants that the specified tokens will be spread in each member.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:43:27 AM

I would not say that I'm lucky because when you keep the tokens you need to have time to sell them out, or the price can fall off and not rise any more.
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

Joining bounty campaign does not require money, you only need to do some task and follow the instructions for the campaign and work accordingly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: