Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:08:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign  (Read 2090 times)
v_15

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

Dakuce is a cryptocurrency exchange which claims to be the most secured and stable of its kind. It is the brainchild of top tier blockchain enthusiasts, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors. The aim of Dakuce is to give a seamless and stutter free user experience for an investor or trader to exchange cryptocurrencies or fiat money. With high performance engine the cryptocurrency exchange can deliver millions of transactions per second. A unique error management feature adds to that swift transaction experience.

To know more: https://dakuce.com/
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

A year ago, it was possible to choose many good projects that would bring profit. Now, not only good companies came to this market, but also many scammers. And it became difficult to choose a worthy company.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

Joining bounty campaign is one of the reason why people are on this forum. You can earn free tokens/coins by promoting the project to the public. You must also choose the best bounty so that your hard work will not be wasted because some bounty dont pay much.
Join the Bounty Campaign The hardest thing for me is to choose a potential ICO project to know how to analyze and select them so that they can succeed and earn revenue in the Bounty campaign. I am also a newbie, so I need to learn a lot from you.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

Joining bounties is the best way to earn tokens to be exchange for bitcoin or ethereum other than buying it using your fiat money.You just need to be wiser enough to choose what ICO's to join that can give you more rewards in the end.
prestigio74

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

In bounty companies you can seriously earn money, especially if each company uses the maximum of what they offer!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
letsfly

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

As for me I should work for three months when I just started in order to get some bounty tokens, and some of them were scam also

I also have the same experience as you. After all your efforts all came to nothing. It's a bit risky also because you do the work/bounty and hope that in the end you will get paid after a several months.I think we really need to choose the legit bounty (ico) because time is also money and I dont want to waste it.

gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

Yes, I am also doing bounty. You can look at my bounty. In addition to work usually. I went to the forum to learn. And also get my coins. The ecology of the forum is very good.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

When coins are already traded on the exchange as for example Remme, then participation in the bounty looks less risky. Such projects are difficult to find.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

Bounty can (middle amount) give approximately $50 per one (if not top and not scam one) so count for yourself, 50+

aenin2764

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:48:51 PM

Well, I just think that most ICO projects and their bounty activities allow the bounty hunter to join, if you are a junior member, then you need to upgrade your grades to JR at least in order to join you.
khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:36:31 AM

Bounty campaigns are for hardworking people. Bounty campaigns contains tasks that you have to finish or accomplished. Bounty campaign has several kinds, they are signature campaign in which you have to wear their signature and posts quality posts here to get stakes. Facebook and twitter also, blog and video, telegram and others. Rewards are in stake forms and they will calculate tokens at the end of bounty.
cuongnguyen0540

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

Joining bounty campaign is a good idea. You can earn money after participating on bounty campaign and doing the simple task for it. You dont need to spend money to join, you just need to do a simple task specified by the program. While you are joining campaigns you tend to learn more about this market and at the same time you also learn a lot if things.
hameshsmith

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

the income you can get on bounty campaign is depend on your rank, and your weeks on the campaign. there is no fixed amount of token or the value you can get
chuckle.j.everwin124

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:57:45 AM

Look for a suitable company for yourself. I fill out the form for participation and carry out tasks. At the end of the ICO company you will be paid the earned coins. You can also collect airdrops.
wbsteel123

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

Bounty Campaign is one of the reasons why successful ICO projects being done fully completed to their respective goal/achievements to their Tokensale. It is also an easy way yet working campaign in returns being paid by Altcoins and make money. This Bounty Campaign is very helpful in every projects getting started and should be implemented accordingly, I hope there is an requirements before to run a legitimate ICO's and hoping theirs an Rules& Regulations implemented on according to Bitcointalk  and escrow payments between Project ICO's, Team, Bounty Managers, and to Participants to ensure that all ICO's being run is legit and not waste our time for hardwork being done to support one's project and so on. In this way it help us also for investors, Bounty hunters, BM's and for the sake all of us to finish the running projects successfully without any disappointment at all.
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

go to Bounties thread find a campaign that has a good project for getting tokens through campaign it is base on developer set by each rank. parameters to dictate if its a good try to research the project you want to join in.
phamduc171a

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

I just think that most ICO projects and their bounty activities allow the bounty hunter to join, if you are a junior member, then you need to upgrade your grades to JR at least in order to join you.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

Most of the ICO that has bounty has a dedicated allocation on its signature and social media campaign. Sometimes they are paid if they attain the soft cap or hardcap on their token sale. There are different types of doing campaign and it is one way to earn tokens or cryptocurrency. Im not gonna say anymore because all of your questions are being answered by the people in this thread.
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?

It's sad to say, but now the bounty campaign will not make you rich( six months ago they brought a good income.. But today the situation has changed.
1. Was a lot of wishing to earn a bounty. Accordingly, the personal income of each participant decreased.
2. The number of fraudsters has increased tenfold among the projects.
3. The market itself prevents the development of even steep projects.. Accordingly, their tokens cost little.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?
In my opinion it is almost too late to pay your attention to a Bounty campaign because they are almost ended overall because as well the project are supporting the concept of decreasing effectiveness or bounty campaigns and they don't want to give money into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: