Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign  (Read 2090 times)
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

I can only say about how many tokens of a bounty campaign, that it's all in you for as long as you join a bounty campaign. Given the bounty campaign so much, then one way based on the reading I've read is the team in the bounty campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?
Joining bounty campaign as well as joining signature campaign is a very good idea since it gives earnings. Well for me I join signature and bounty campaign last year and I am glad to say that it can really helps our financial problem.If you want to join just make any posts first in the forum if you are newbie and then try to join campaign and read each rules and follow then you can receive stakes weekly.
Ushono

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

I wonder what you've done before, if you don't know such simple things. So you're new to this topic, this is a common advertising of new companies, where you hope that sometimes you will have to pay tokens for your work.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:53:07 AM

There are many bounty activities. There are also some scams. You need to find and distinguish yourself. Participate as required by the event and wait for the bounty manager to confirm your efforts....
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

the result of following a campaign only for me has been very great. It's not yet if joined in many campaigns. reasonable only if a lot that goes into this field and uses it as a place to find a job or income. great campaigns certainly have a great manager, the allocation of assets is also great and also a successful sale.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

the result of following a campaign only for me has been very great. It's not yet if joined in many campaigns. reasonable only if a lot that goes into this field and uses it as a place to find a job or income. great campaigns certainly have a great manager, the allocation of assets is also great and also a successful sale.

To participate in signature campaign is one of the things that I love, you can get a worthy tokens from with it and it helps to have an income. Actually most of the bounty campaign that I find and joined are a great project.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

According to me Participating in a bounty campaign is one of the main reasons for getting forum altcoin. By simply performing the tasks assigned by the Bounty manager to the participants. You can make money in a bounty campaign and do a simple task for it. You do not need to use the money for you, you just need to do simple tasks determined by the program. When you join a campaign, you'll discuss more the market.

Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

The bounty company is something through which people who conduct ICO can advertise their project. People engaged in bounty, use social networks to spread information about ICO, to interest other people for investment. There are different types of bounty companies: Signature Campaign, Translation Campaign, Twitter and Facebook Campaign, and so on. For each company, a certain percentage of the total amount allocated for bounty is allocated. In reward for work, people get stakes, with the help of which, coins are distributed. This is a bit of information:
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

Bounty is one of the promotion done by an ICO. The tokens to receive for the bounty will depend on: the token allocation from the ICO developer, percentage of the bounty campaign that you participate in, the period or weeks you are joining the bounty, and the stakes or tokens you are obtaining from completing the tasks.
To know that, you must first find out the legit bounty (search with the good bounty manager, big token allocation, trusted ICO). Then, decide what campaigns you are going to take (signature, twitter, FB, youtube, article, and many others). Then complete the tasks from the campaign that you follow. The token itself is commonly distributed tot eh bounty hunters after the end of ICO around 2 weeks to 3 months. Depending on the ICO itself.
sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

Bounties are a good way to earn cryptocurrency. But the main condition of bounty is a team of managers. Depends on whether you get the money or not Undecided
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?
As a bounty hunter I typically got decent amount of tokens through the campaign program but that also depends on our ranks. Though bounty campaigns are profitable or can give us good return there is also a chance that it may turn out to be a scammy one and that is a bad thing about bounties. Cheaters are also getting into bounties, I personally caught them in the act in a program run by a bounty manager that is too lazy to check participants and even accepted those cheaters and I am pretty disgusted and annoyed by the management. For low rank hunters I highly recommend social media campaigns while for high ranks signature bounty is a perfect one aside from any other services.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

truth be told must bounty hunters are even richer than some investors
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:01:01 AM

If for the amount of tokens I think is very diverse, depending on the project as well. And one of the things that can make a project better than others, I think is from the development of its token sales. This is currently the most important and most difficult to fulfill by a project.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:07:08 AM

Until recently, I only got a few tokens from bounty campaigning. Of the few bounty campaigns I participated in, I only get from tens to hundreds, the average token has not been marketed. Regarding the parameters that determine a good and bad campaign, I do not know how to explain it.

boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

First is to learn about the bounty campaign and how to choose the bounty for legit ICOs. Then, learn how the rank of the participant can also influence the participation in the bounty campaign. It is also useful to learn about the types of bounty campaigns that will influence the rewards for the bounty hunter.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

Bounty campaign is an easy way to earn coins, like other ways as signature,twitter,face book, medium bounty is the way from one can peep through the crypto window and learn about the crypto market so it is double way benefit giver earning and learning.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

I like to participate in bounty campaigns because from here we can earn good amount of money for small tasks it takes some time for the coins to come and it takes some efforts also but all it is for free that's why I like the bounty campaigns.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

You can follow a bounty campaign from here you should be able to learn and understand about the bounty project campaign because this is very important to determine the next step. And you must have an account with at least a junior ranked member. This ranking is very influential with the gifts that you will receive at the end of ICO later. 
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

the results of the campaign are certainly great. If not then there will be many people who join in this field and are willing to sacrifice some of their work to focus on the bounty campaign. The nice campaign certainly can be seen from the success of a project and the allocation of that used for the campaign. the greater the success and then it will make the campaign is getting nice and has many enthusiasts.
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

Thanks so much, I would like to give special thanks to the person that created this post it has really helped me, reading the comments alone enlighten me more about bounty campaign, now I know more about bounty campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: