Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign  (Read 2090 times)
bornMercurial

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:11:54 AM

In my opinion, bounty and airdrop are equally good. if all tokens give you as long as you just join read the rules first for all posts you've calculated.
The bounty campaign is also a great way for beginners to begin to understand the principles of blockchain work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chuongkg

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:12:16 AM

I think the Bounty Bounty campaign is about creating communities and advertising for the upcoming project. This is a good thing. If a project has no community involved then the project seems to fail. So the Bounty Bounty campaign is a very important start for a successful project.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:57 AM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?

You can join bounty campaign here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
you can earn token depends on the budget allocation for the bounty also for the stakes you earn during the campaign.
there are alot of scam campaign lately so i'd suggest go and join campaign handled by the trusted and reputable campaign manager here in the forum
Quyenkg

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

A good project needs to assess a variety of perspectives and the purpose of creating a project is to serve the needs of the community, so the Bounty campaign is an important part of helping the project have the potential to grow. Better and more people know about that project.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

The parameters i used to check if the project or ico is worth to join with is base to the product they introducing and as well as the campaign manager.  The bounty campaign success i believe is from campaign manager.  
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:21:58 AM

bounty is divided into multiple campaigns, social media campaigns (twitter, facebook, linkedin etc). campaign signature, usually writing signatures in this forum. Specifically I prefer campaign signature, because bounty manager will pay for expensive campaign signatures. Typically, you will be paid after the bounty expires. You just wait patiently until they send the token to your wallet
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:25:24 AM

I think every bounty hunter are have different experiences, and most of them just figuri out bounty world by their way, so i think you should figure out in your own way too so got a legit answers for your question

megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:30:17 AM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

You can always join bounty campaigns today because the price in the market of every ico's are still unpredictable, another thing is that, there are also investors in the market which makes the price of tokens to increase even more so i think that bounty campaigns is still a good investment.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:40:51 AM

You never know how much you will receive coins in a campaign bounty if the payment is not fixed. So do not waste time on dubious projects.

but sometimes it is not easy to be able to determine a dubious project, so it can be difficult from the beginning to leave, which is when it is almost finished is known and finally lost the existing hope
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

Choosing a bounty company is similar to choosing a project that conducts its ICO, and you want to invest in it. The procedure for selecting a project is the same. After just put signature and write a certain number of comments per week.

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

Stakes or Tokens can be claim after ICO ,every week bounty managers will give a list if you got a stake for that week or not because maybe you did not comply the requirements. TOKENS are depend on what position of rank you are , anyway it is in the rules always or it is always stated how much you token you can get . For me if ever I joined bounty I usually joined to the trusted bounty managers and I follow them always.
bibitao67

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

Bounty campaign was a great opportunity to earn more earning. There are a lot of bounty campaigns in different projects, but the payments are defended on the percentage of projects. Signature trading and investment on an icon were the largest percentage of profits to earn. though some bounties tends to have difficult task but after their ico,,the token will distributed to everyone
vinapuppy

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:21:01 AM

Joining bounty campaign is a good idea. You can earn money after participating on bounty campaign and doing the simple task for it. You dont need to spend money to join, you just need to do a simple task specified by the program. While you are joining campaigns you tend to learn more about this market and at the same time you also learn a lot if things. You should try it.
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:46:26 AM

It is very difficult to say how much the company will pay . One company can pay $ 2 or$ 2,000 . Do not forget that the market is a lot of scams
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

Everything comes with experience . Participating in the bounty can earn good money . To choose a good project is difficult for even very experienced
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:04:52 AM

Everything comes with experience . Participating in the bounty can earn good money . To choose a good project is difficult for even very experienced
average people indeed can do it. they can follow bounty campaign easily. because they themselves are also very reliable with it, it has become their part for bounty campaign
derihendra

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

if you want to get the token ico for free, you have to be a bounty hunter, the prize payment is also varied, there is a small one big, if you want to get big prizes, you have to sign in campaign signature or translate

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:51:40 AM

according to this, if you want to join in Bounty it's good because bounty Campaign is one of the most popular ways to hunt hunters. This is because a bounty campaign is an easy way to earn money or coins, by following the running rules, completing the assigned task we will get a token that is usually given every week if the project has been successful. and if the ICO fails we will not get anything.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:04:21 AM

For starting for bounty first of that just read some information of the bounties and if this will be reach a hardcap or not and also the roadmap of the project. And claiming the bounty rewards sometimes it was need a KYC, But must better there's no KYC because we are waiting on when they distributed.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

have you never worked on bounty signature campaigns? i'm advise you to try it, because I always get enough profit from bounty signature campaign if ICO succeed.
bounty signature campaigns always offer considerable rewards compared to other jobs so I am always interested to work on bounty signature campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: