Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign  (Read 2090 times)
andilau

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

decide whether to participate in which campaign, qpakah facebook & twitter campaign or signature, for the easiest we take facebook and twitter campaigns, but you can not expect to generate a lot of tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

It really depends on the project, they usually allocate a certain amount of tokens and that's what you earn. Usually they inform you how you get your tokens and you have to give them a ETH wallet address so they can transfer the tokens once the ICO is finished (you usually get your tokens 1-2 weeks after the ICO).

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

bevthazor

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

Bounty company is a good way to make money without investing. But you must understand that the companies of the social network you do not earn much
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

Joining bounty campaign does not require money, you only need to do some task and follow the instructions for the campaign and work accordingly.

Nowadays it became more and more difficult to gain rewards from bounty. There are many multi accounts and bots unfortunately
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

There are different campaigns and the number of tokens does not matter because some cost 1 cents, while others can cost 10 dollars.
liburan

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

Bounty campaign is one of the easy ways that most people use as a means to mine coin or collect enough capital to invest in them. the trick is quite pregnant and we can get a lot of profit in it.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

Bounty campaign is one of the easy ways that most people use as a means to mine coin or collect enough capital to invest in them. the trick is quite pregnant and we can get a lot of profit in it.
It is one of the best to earn bitcoin actually but lately some Ico's are not profitable because of failed project. Many Ico's are there but only few can be successful and meet the expectations of the investors. So, better we should make some delligence the best bounty to join.
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

there are really quite a lot of parameters on which it's worth to judge about the project. But in general, it is worth looking at the size of the pool.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

I personally do not count on myself when choosing a project, because I find it too complicated. I rely on the help of my experienced comrades.
BeeKeeoEr

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

First of all, I look at the percentage of the pool for all kinds of bounty campaigns, if subscription campaigns receive a large percentage, then you can look at this campaign.

Not everything depends on the pool and high percentage...sometimes there is a high percentage and the bounty is extended...and in the end, a Fraudulent project, and you lost 18 weeks, because they almost picked up.
machine1667

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:49:02 AM

Bounty is a good way to promote fame for tokens. While this works, the bounties will make money on this.
skywalker67

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

Both bounty campaigns are very important for coin project owners as well as for participants. the participant gives you the chance to win extra coins.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:51:11 AM

Participating in bounty campaigns can give you free crypto coins, it's the most easy job here on forum. You may search bounty campaign threads at this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 just choose a project which you think has potential to be successful, after the bounty is over, the bounty manager will distribute the tokens to all the participants, with the tokens that you will receive, its up to you now if you are going to hold it or just sell it when it becomes available now to the market.
I do not think they will provide us with free money, we have spent the time and effort to get these coins in a long process and we have to work for them. So nothing is free and free in this world.
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

the reward you will receive from joining a campaign is depend on your rank. The good campaign is hard to find but you can find a good bounty managers like sylon to make sure that you will receive your reward after the campaign.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

Personally, I try to study the project first, because the scam can be determined by finding contradictions in the project itself.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

Members who participate in the bounty will be counted as skates per week when they meet the required number of post weekly. And after finishing the project, the manager will calculate the skates for each member and calculate Token per skate based on the total number of bounty participants and the total number of Tokens for that bounty. And usually, after the bounty ends about 1 month, the project will distribute Token to the bounty participant.

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

It is one of the best to earn bitcoin actually but lately some Ico's are not profitable because of failed project. Many Ico's are there but only few can be successful and meet the expectations of the investors. So, better we should make some delligence the best bounty to join.

Also bro we're in a very down market right now which is why many ICO's are failing to open with very high prices. If the markets were better than they would probably opening higher than anticipated, but we just need to be patient and eventually the prices will increase substantially my guess is this year Bitcoin will bottom out, or maybe early next yeat then the price will start to rise again!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:39:56 PM

Though I'm not new to Cryptos, never paid attention on any Bounty campaigns and how they work.  Wonder can someone point me to the right info on where to start and how they claim/get tokens?

How many tokens one typically gets through the campaign?
 what parameters dictate good campaigner to bad one?
good questions, a lot of questions in a question I think the author of the topic already understands what is in question, however, I will give a little opinion on what is asked in the topic, to start

1. on how to start a bounty
visit the bounty center provided by the forum visit link below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

then select the bounty you like

then fill the form created by the bounty manejer, either through the form, or through the post on the treads'

2. for how to get token or claim way
the bounty hunter most do not need to claim token if asked for KYC, if the request by the manager or dev, then there will be a notice, include our identity such as passport, or identity card, and driver's license.

3. how many tokens to get.
this depends on the allocation set by dev, and for the bounty hunter specified with our rank in the forum, newbie, JR.member, member, full member, up to the legendary. and the allocation is also different.

4. for the parameters of a bounty
on this item, rather difficult to set parameters, at least visit the official website bounty, see their sales level, and see also who the project leader, token prices, and marketing system.

hopefully with my opinion you will understand, thank you.

Phaphoo

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

To get a good bounty campaign depends on your research, typically, Today rewards, total participants and your work will determine how many token you will gather in any bounty.
You can get a better campaigns on the btctalk trends.
aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:57:50 PM

go to Bounties thread find a campaign that has a good project for getting tokens through campaign it is base on developer set by each rank. parameters to dictate if its a good try to research the project you want to join in.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: