Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will ICOs die?  (Read 6653 times)
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

I think ICO will not disappear in the short term. If many countries jointly formulate relevant policies in the future, ICO may be supervised. As long as the market has financing needs, ICO will continue.
I think when regulations would be prevail scams will be less. An Ico still existing because people still likes to invest that can give to them a good return of profit. Therefore, in this season Ico will continues and will exists.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Freldo

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:17:55 AM

ICO would die when bitcoin dies. Just like all altcoins and the whole cryptomarket, ICO depend on bitcoin.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

Patience is not just necessary with respect to the crypto currency, for the reason that each of the currencies is finite as a result of the limitations of the codes from which it is made and most likely the price of the crypt is not just rising, they will soar.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

ICO projects will die when there is nothing else to offer. But it's unlikely. It seems to me that ICO projects will have to reach a new level, something in them will have to change.
GregoryPorter

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:30:49 AM

Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?

I don't think the ICO will die to be honest. I think its going to become the new version of the IPO over time. The majority of scammy projects will eventually be regulated out of existence hopefully. I was reading an blog posted by Zhao Chengpeng today linked below and I happen to agree with allot of what he says.

https://www.coindesk.com/binances-cz-icos-are-100-times-better-than-traditional-vcs/

I think financial inclusion for retail investors is one of the biggest benefits off an ICO and will be the reason it prevails.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

As long as the newbies are splashing their money on ICOs like crazy I don't think they are going to die. Most of the ICOs launching currently are scams due to it, as any coin which is hyped enough in the crypto community is getting bought by these new users who don't do their own research but buy into this false hype.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

I don't think that ICOs are going to die so sooner. Although I'm pretty sure that less people are going to invest in ICOs in the future compared to now where everyone just puts his money on which ever coin is getting hyped on the social medias and forums. Also I'm pretty sure that ICOs are going to get regulated in the near future.
I agree with you that ICO will not die, but ICO will be regulated in the near future and the chaotic ICO market will be rectified.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

ico platform where the latest information is available on the market of crypto currencies. many investors participate in ICO and invest. lately it has started entered poor quality ico to market . but ico will never die.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

I dont see any factor that make ICO will die, i see now more and more new ICO everyday and many of them successfully raised their hardcap. ICO just similar like IPO and the popularity will increase because ICO just started in 2015 , the first successfully ICO is Ethereum. Many inovation about ICO now like securities token, and this is good thing that will make crypto market keep increasing.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

I don't think ICOs will ever die. Theres always new projects that need funding and theres more and more funds available in the cryptocurrency world. If ICOs die then crypto will no longer be bringing anything new to the table and will probably die

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
ICOs won´t die, but there will be less ICOs in the future. They will be regulated, stable and more trustworthy.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

ICOs never die, because it's mean crypto world are interested for everyone who wants to invest. As long as cryptocurrency still exist, the ICOs still survive.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

I think ICO will die when a lot of investors start to less interest to ICO project.
When no one investors who throw the money to ICO, then ICO could not reach soft cap. That's the time the ICO era will end.

Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

ICOs never die, because it's mean crypto world are interested for everyone who wants to invest. As long as cryptocurrency still exist, the ICOs still survive.

I cannot agree with you, even now, we see that ICO changes its appearence.
I believe that it will live for a copule of years, after what it will transfegurate to something else or totally die, lets see.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

There are such cases, but how many such ICO projects, what is their percentage of the total number? I do not think there are many of them, and that there is a danger of the disappearance of projects in general.

lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:11:15 AM

I don't think ICOs will ever die. Theres always new projects that need funding and theres more and more funds available in the cryptocurrency world. If ICOs die then crypto will no longer be bringing anything new to the table and will probably die

I don't think ICO will die, because as long as there is users and there is investors that run the ICO, it will continue to grow and sure will not die.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:12:42 AM

For now, no one knows when icos might die but it all depends on what happens to the market in general
pleaderzazure

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

It's can't be estimated, ICO will be die or still life. Maybe someday it's will be true. But i think it's will not happen in 3 or 4 years will come
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

I meet a lot of useful for the society and later successful ICO. Of course, now cryptology is a little overcrowded, there are a lot of scammers. I think that ICO will  be  for a long time, and this is usually very profitable for investors.
Brunoaoi007

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

I do not agree with your question, because I think ICO will never die, they just slowly disappeared, and the number is reduced. But there will still be new ICO with the concept and function also different benefits. Because of the increasingly crowded competition, there must be one who can not survive. But that does not mean all the ICO will die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: