Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for the new investor  (Read 3022 times)
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

I wish I was able just to spend a bunch of money and just wait... I need my money tho so I gotta trade and go thru all that stress Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

You can start trade if you have extra money,Don't invest all of your money.Don't sell in loss if you are in loss then hold until you get profit from that.Don't jump when coin is pumping because there is risk.Buy coin in dip.

I agree. It's never a good idea to gamble it all in one go. Also, I think that before you truly do invest or do any type of business in the market, a good research to earn substantial and not just working knowledge is important. I say that because everything in this market should be planned ahead, because if you try to wing it, there's a big chance of you losing your investment rather than getting a good return. Another thing is that you should choose projects that has a fighting chance to survive; be critical with what you choose because it can spell the success or failure of your investment.

xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!
You can see that this is a very new field, which can bring huge profits but also a lot of risk. The bitcoin price since reaching $ 19500 at the end of 2017 now stands at $ 8,000 and continues to fall. So I think if you want to join the market, you need to have a solid knowledge of the market and to come up with a specific investment plan.

darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Although new investors needs answers to this but it seems that ut isn't too late to invest.  Think of some coin buyer that needs money, they're always everywhere and it needs more time to collect more data. Don't to panic in investment always think the right path in success.
It is never too late to invest. There will always be a chance for new investors to get in at some point in time. As long as you know all the necessary things you need to, so as to be able to play well in your investments, then you will always do great in your investment and have an edge over those who do not. That is always the difference between those who know what to look out for and those who do not.

I wish I was able just to spend a bunch of money and just wait... I need my money tho so I gotta trade and go thru all that stress Cheesy
Ready to wait probably is the prime key to achieve big things in crypto trading. New investors must learn some basics of crypto trading, among many basics, ready to hold must be one should learn before touching trading.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

The only way for you as an investor, just to buy and forget. Of course if you believe in cypto future economy:)
Or you should carefully learn about trading and start to make deals with small amount of money
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

Although new investors needs answers to this but it seems that ut isn't too late to invest.  Think of some coin buyer that needs money, they're always everywhere and it needs more time to collect more data. Don't to panic in investment always think the right path in success.
It is never too late to invest. There will always be a chance for new investors to get in at some point in time. As long as you know all the necessary things you need to, so as to be able to play well in your investments, then you will always do great in your investment and have an edge over those who do not. That is always the difference between those who know what to look out for and those who do not.

Ready to wait probably is the prime key to achieve big things in crypto trading. New investors must learn some basics of crypto trading, among many basics, ready to hold must be one should learn before touching trading.
Completely agree with your statement which its never been too late to invest and anytime would be the best time as long you do know on when to enter specially with this very volatile world of crypto. Moving prices is really very unpredictable even no matter how experienced you are you will still have the hesitations on making such move.Investments do really have lots of form or types it would just depend on which one you would choose up according to your knowledge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

The only way for you as an investor, just to buy and forget. Of course if you believe in cypto future economy:)
Or you should carefully learn about trading and start to make deals with small amount of money
To me i think that the very important for the new investors is to learn about investment, and first need to get some experience, he should also study the market for selecting the best place for investment. In fact most of the people lose money in bitcoin because they do not have any planning or strategy for their investment or trading, if we do investment with proper arrangement and planning no doubt that we can make good money from it.
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

These days, only buy anything that can recover your losses. If you are new buy anything you belive in Smiley

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

I absolutely agree that the best strategy for a beginner - buy and forget. And you should buy in the next few weeks because by the end of April bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will start growing. And after that, you will need to wait for the next market drop to find a good entrance.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

I absolutely agree that the best strategy for a beginner - buy and forget. And you should buy in the next few weeks because by the end of April bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will start growing. And after that, you will need to wait for the next market drop to find a good entrance.
That is a completely false thinking. The crypto market is very unpredictable and you can not invest but forget what you invested in. You need to have a strong mentality and have a lot of experience in investing to be able to monitor the market regularly. Although that will make you feel pressure when the market goes down, but that's the way we can preserve our assets.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

If you are looking to invest in BTC, and buying some amounts of this crypto currency, you should firstly make your holding plan because the price is low and the market is not stable and actually it is going down. Maybe we need waiting other several months or years until the price hit good levels again. So if you are ready to this long term holding go ahead and buy BTC now, since its price is actually cheap.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:34:49 PM

If you are looking to invest in BTC, and buying some amounts of this crypto currency, you should firstly make your holding plan because the price is low and the market is not stable and actually it is going down. Maybe we need waiting other several months or years until the price hit good levels again. So if you are ready to this long term holding go ahead and buy BTC now, since its price is actually cheap.
Day by day the price is keep falling don't know which is the best price to buy bitcoins. today the price came under $7k. buying bitcoins and holding it for a long time is good decssion but predicting which is the best price to buy bitcoins becomes difficult. Yes we are not sure when again the price will take charge so make a proper plan and buy bitcoins.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

Honestly, I am not a professional trader but I will say when you are being serious about creating them always go for the practice questions before investing your real funds on the market. Bitcoin trading can be very hard and you can face some losses at first but where is what you have to recover or learn how to recover your funds. Also, keep in mind that going for larger friends will charge you Income Tax or other short of taxes from your country to be ready for that.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

Isn't that something everyone was saying about chinese new year?
In January it was ok, because Chinese are selling, and price will recover in February.
In March it is OK because price will increase in April.
I wonder what will you say on Sunday  Cheesy
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

First understand that bitcoin trading needs much time and effort so if you want to make profits you have to give time,if you don't have enough time or don't have skills then better learn first or go for the holding option.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:01:38 PM

Bitcoin is like a bank deposit. You buy and acumulate it and keep it for when you need the money. Always invest only your spare money because the risk is high.
If you are looking for dayly excitement you can go with altcoins because they are more volatile but alwais you should have in your portofolio some BTC just to be safe.
Now is the best time to buy BTC because i dont believe we will see this low price anytime soon.
I think you are right because BTC is the first token or coin so no doubt if btc becomes a definite profit and No need to doubt if the price, but for some Reason this Month the price is booming because the Outstanding issues make investors Panic sell and maybe because that's the price in the market decline.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:02:14 PM

Especially today Bitcoin is a very suitable day to buy, but when investing the market volume should be examined. The market volume of Bitcoin has dropped considerably, I guess today Bitcoin will fall below the level of $ 6,500 to hurry those who do not buy it today.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:34:14 PM

Always remember this golden rule when we are investing.
“Never invest money that you can't afford to lose.”

There is always a way to know the DO’s and DON’Ts on investing, read books, forums and most importantly, know how to do the trading.

If it is really prohibited in your country and you are really decided to do the trading. I think you have to save some money and go to a country that doesn’t prohibit it. If the time comes and your country starts to acknowledge Bitcoin as an alternative mode of payment, then we will be very happy for you.
reshmiraa

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

If you want to invest first understand where you invest your money. IS it safe? And do the deep analysis the project then invest. Because investment is too much risk. Lot's of scam site they cheat people. I just suggest you don't invest less popularity site.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:37:31 AM

Better luck next time! It had been not an easy task for you to trade under such market circumstances but in need to take more stress. The market is about to recover and I will recommend investing some into bitcoin for recovering your losses. I wish I could make huge investments at the moment but just like you, I am also broke. It will take me some more time to have enough savings to buy bitcoin at cheap rates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: