Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for the new investor  (Read 3022 times)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

Buy with your spare money. Do not invest with loan. Wait for a year or two. Always buy, never sell. Bitcoin will be the leading coin for a long time and make you earn good money.
It is not advisable to loan for you to earn because it would just multiply the risk it would take to earn with the used of cryptocurreny it is much better to take time to have an initial capatial and wait for the right moment on entering the investment and in trading other cryptocurreny for most to Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:42:04 AM

Buy with your spare money. Do not invest with loan. Wait for a year or two. Always buy, never sell. Bitcoin will be the leading coin for a long time and make you earn good money.
It is not advisable to loan for you to earn because it would just multiply the risk it would take to earn with the used of cryptocurreny it is much better to take time to have an initial capatial and wait for the right moment on entering the investment and in trading other cryptocurreny for most to Bitcoin.

that is right, it is not better to take a loan for the investment because if we cannot make any profit from the investment, how are we gonna pay the money? we need to use free money that is free to use so we don't have to worry about bad things that might happen. but don't use all of your money because it's too risky even for just buying bitcoin that can increase in anytime.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!
The current investment in Bitcoin will be a wrong decision. Because the bitcoin was pumped from 6k up to $ 8k2 in the past days. I expect it will not be pumped anymore and this is the time for the altcoins to be pumped.
In September or October, we will witness blue market and strong recovery in the altcoins.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

I agree with you never invest in bitcoin using a loan because if the time comes and the investment you made slide downwards it is hard to repay the loan that you had made and it would only give you stressful life. Better to invest with what excess money you have so that it would not be painful and stressful.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

Try investing now. I think this is the perfect time of bitcoin's growth. This will create a new legacy. It will be a blast this time. Bitcoin will fly so high I guarantee. INVEST NOW THAN LATER.

3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

I agree with you never invest in bitcoin using a loan because if the time comes and the investment you made slide downwards it is hard to repay the loan that you had made and it would only give you stressful life. Better to invest with what excess money you have so that it would not be painful and stressful.
For new investors I highly suggest to invest what you can afford to lose and accept the reality that it's risky yet be worry-free that risks can be managed wisely and strategize. Trading requires discipline, never risk too much capital on one asset, diversify, and learn from every experience. Be aware and educate yourself to what is the nature of your investment, what you are dealing with, and the potential of your coin.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

I think for new investors better invest in ico although many scam it depends you assess the project because it is very profitable.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

better no invesment if we using money from loan.it is very influence our psychology while market going crash like several months ago.we become easy to panic while bitcoin or cryptocurrency price goes down.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:09:52 AM

buy bitcoin every time when price go down and hold its for long time ,invest only money that you can lose without difficulty,also buy some good potential altcoins
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

Before investing in bitcoin for the first time i will suggest that you first understand what you are going into. Many people end up being disappointed that the return they were expecting did not happen. That being said, understand the basics of how to secure your wallet. This is very important to know how to safe guard your wallet and keeping your private keys securely. many have lost their funds to scammers due to carelessness. Then buy when market is low. Don't buy in with all your funds immediately, separate and buy in halves. remember this is a volatile market.

To explain it concisely, being knowledgeable about how the market works is decent enough in order to make profit, you can always determine on what is going to happen after the next few months in the market by just reading speculations and news about cryptocurrency.

gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:31:47 AM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

Many thanks in advance!

It's okay to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin trend is pretty good today and you're sure to earn a great deal when you invest in bitcoin because the potential of bitcoin is potentially high in future prices.
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

The most important thing is not to panic. Sales/purchase decisions should be considered and considered. Since the market is now unstable, but do not take any action.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

yeah .... if you have a large amount of capital, you can invest Bitcoin today but absolutely never invest all it. The Bitcoin market is unpredictable so never rush to sell when you loss, be patient because it is not all of you. Accept risk to succeed !!!
noneedmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:56:01 AM

Many thanks in advance!
I suggest you to invest with the rest of your money instead of using your daily needs. because the market price is very unstable and we can profit a lot or even lose. when you lose you will not be disappointed because you use the rest of your money.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

Try investing now. I think this is the perfect time of bitcoin's growth. This will create a new legacy. It will be a blast this time. Bitcoin will fly so high I guarantee. INVEST NOW THAN LATER.

That is true that when price is low you should always be buying rather than waiting for a long term when it rises and then you are not able to buy as it is very high. Then you will be just regretting as when the bull run comes it rises quickly in no time and you lose that money making opportunity.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:08:11 AM

Cryptocurrencies and have the advantages of anonymity, buy bitcoin on decentralized exchanges where you do not need your personal data.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

That is true that when price is low you should always be buying rather than waiting for a long term when it rises and then you are not able to buy as it is very high. Then you will be just regretting as when the bull run comes it rises quickly in no time and you lose that money making opportunity.

As long as the coin you buy has a potential, you will definitely make profit in the long run.
Crypto is at the early stage now, there are a lot of trials but we have seen how people love crypto because of its real value and potential.
In addition, the adoption has increase now due to problems of inflation in some countries.

kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

I think the new investor needs to have a big patient if they want to invest their money in cryptocurrency because the price will always fluctuate and no one will know what will happen in the next hours or the next day. and if they can have this, I think they are ready to invest in cryptocurrency and they don't have to be panic if somehow the market gets a decrease.
Luu An

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

I assume that for more energizing and more recent properly advice is argent and emergency inside the subject of crypto buying and selling. A more energizing do not have sufficient information approximately buying and selling and funding. So every brisker need to be alart.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

There are quite a number of helpful videos and articles in trading.
Read, watch, listen, learn your craft.
Invest in knowledge, as that is the only way you can improve.
Then practise, this could preferably be demo, and take this as seriously as live trading.
When you are indeed ready to go live, start small, regardless your level of capital. And grow gradually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: