Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:42:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for the new investor  (Read 3022 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

The best advice you can get is to study everything in the market before investing a huge amount or try to read different speculations in order to determine what will happen in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:26:59 AM

if your country is banned then be sure to do your trading at Exchang abroad, for example in Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin and Livecoin.

to directly do with transactions with your country FIAT you have to wait for your country to allow Bitcoin or any small Exchange that receives Bitcoin-FIAt like an individual but that person should be in trust.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:04:26 AM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

Many thanks in advance!
Hm. I think it is a delicate in your life whenever you pushes to invest in cryptocurrency. As what you have stated that it is prohibited in your country. When you violated the law, you will goes to jail. Therefore, if you want to invest, you should go outside of your country and move to the states that accept cryptocurrency.

TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

In my opinion you should learn about Kelvin blockchain. This is very interesting upcoming ICO project.  Here is link for more information https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

If you are in a country where there are restrictions on cryptocurrencies, you may want to limit your investment in cryptos to be within smaller limits,International transfers above certain thresholds are closely monitored.I want to assume you will make sales of your assets and convert them to forms such as Perfect money.As for being new, always do your own research and do not invest more than you able to let go.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

I can suggest you to learn about Kelvin Blockchain. This is interesting upcoming ICO project based on quantum ideas.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:51:44 PM

Many thanks in advance!
Hm. I think it is a delicate in your life whenever you pushes to invest in cryptocurrency. As what you have stated that it is prohibited in your country. When you violated the law, you will goes to jail. Therefore, if you want to invest, you should go outside of your country and move to the states that accept cryptocurrency.
I think that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency there are many ways and not necessarily to move abroad. Because the coins are anonymous and confidential so investors' trade will not be monitored so I believe it is safe.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

Always follow the golden rule that states that, you should invest what you can afford to lose. Do not take any loans to invest. Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy in the market. Do not invest all your funds at same time. Always have some reserve in case your entry price goes lower, you can cost average your price by buying lower
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

What you need at the first place is that, you need to get all informations you need to be successful before investing into this industry. Do not rush to invest your money in this market because this is a volatile market. Try and start investing what you could afford to lose as this is the first rule of investing
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

if you are in need of advice you should see the coin you buy first before you decide to buy coin and you should be able to control your patience.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

Many thanks in advance!
I think that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency there are many ways and not necessarily to move abroad. Because the coins are anonymous and confidential so investors' trade will not be monitored so I believe it is safe.
Well you are right but also check if this is could be your safe thing to do cause even that the coin are anonymous there is some other way on how they can be able to know of whom behind that or might be ever IP that you can actually have to use for make sure and be open minded for what may ever have to happen.
Vic108_btc

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:47:25 PM

What you need at the first place is that, you need to get all informations you need to be successful before investing into this industry. Do not rush to invest your money in this market because this is a volatile market. Try and start investing what you could afford to lose as this is the first rule of investing
exactly what i would say!
shashikamal

Activity: 197

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

Believe that you are aware of Crypto Currency filed & particularly the king "BTC". In terms of withdrawing your profit back to your account is more important. If you do not have a gateway, You need to find a way first of all. That's no.1. In my experience, we have a local trusted local group of buying & selling BTC. If you find around that's better. But be careful. Also you can check localbitcoins.com is second option which is trusted all over. CEX.IO is one of best options but you can't do that. If you find no way Don't invest your full bag. If you are much interested invest in a small amount & wait till you find a way through above sources. This is not recommended but i mention you to get an idea. In our group we have our friends who lives in foreign countries where BTC legal. they buy from us & our local fiat transfers will be done to our bank accounts. We do use him as screw. Strictly based on experience & some security measures should be taken before you do all this.

If you wanna buy BTC, There will be a dip again. But keep an eye on the issue of ETF on August 10th. There is a hype now but if not happen there will a dip again for sure. Hope this info. would help you.

keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:13:01 PM

Many thanks in advance!
If you are planning to invest in bitcoin I suggest this is the right time to buy aa its price was still very low and currently recovering. if you are planning to buy altcoins better to focus  on top 10 crypto coins to lessen the risk of losing your investment.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

Many thanks in advance!

My advise to you is invest bitcoin even you have a small amount of your money, just as the same when you are saving your money in the bank.

Only their difference was after a years bitcoin could become a highest value in this business industry while in bank is not like that concept as

bitcoin does.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:56:14 AM

Browse more in the Bitcoin section in this forum
be open to others' opinion and also value your own opinion.
Use your indicators when buying.
Good luck!
For beginners or new comers I will advice then not to fall down here in the market in the negative perceptions of people. They are totally wrong about the Bitcoin and decide to say something when they see low value so never ever follow them. Try to follow the basic rules of market or a specific or your desired source which will keep you safe from terrible situations.
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

Current price is very good for invest. Mind that the money should your own and investment should for long term.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:05:11 PM

Many thanks in advance!
Being a newbie is a very difficult thing because you are not familiar with most of the things in this site and you are going to learn a lot in this bitcoin and I can promise you one thing that bitcoin could prove very beneficial for you if you give your 100% to the bitcoin and if invest very wisely in bitcoin, what I mean is that when to buy, hold and sell your bitcoins. And moreover being a newbie is a very good experience and you are going to learn a lot in this bitcoin talk and it will give you a very good profit.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:32:34 PM

Many thanks in advance!
Being a newbie is a very difficult thing because you are not familiar with most of the things in this site and you are going to learn a lot in this bitcoin and I can promise you one thing that bitcoin could prove very beneficial for you if you give your 100% to the bitcoin and if invest very wisely in bitcoin, what I mean is that when to buy, hold and sell your bitcoins. And moreover being a newbie is a very good experience and you are going to learn a lot in this bitcoin talk and it will give you a very good profit.
first of all If you want to be successful in the crypto currency business, then you should study a lot of information about the crypto currency And in particular about Bitcoin. But the fact is that it is better to search for information not in the Google search engine, it is approximately bitcointalk, because here the information is thoroughly filtered by all forum participants.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:58:35 AM

I want to add one more important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: