Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for the new investor  (Read 3022 times)
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

Since cryptocurrencies has been prohibited in your country but still interested to invest. Then, i suggest you to just invest in a potential coins like bitcoin and ethereum. But as what others said, only invest with your spare money and do a long term investment by then you still can gain huge profits and avoid being caught by the government in your country since long term investment only need less transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

Since cryptocurrencies has been prohibited in your country but still interested to invest. Then, i suggest you to just invest in a potential coins like bitcoin and ethereum. But as what others said, only invest with your spare money and do a long term investment by then you still can gain huge profits and avoid being caught by the government in your country since long term investment only need less transactions.
First of all, you need to understand the basic information about crypto. Such as, the up and down of the price of all crypto is very normal. And the Altcoins price, or cryptos besides Bitcoin will always be affected by the Bitcoin price. So do not panic if other crypto or Altcoins that you invest, is having a hard time right now because the price of Bitcoin is currenctly decreasing. But do not worry, as soon as the price of Bitcoin recover, the price of other cryptos or Altcoins will recover too. Just be patience and do not sell until you get what you want. I think that is all the information I can give it to you, and that is all from my experience.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

I wish I was able just to spend a bunch of money and just wait... I need my money tho so I gotta trade and go thru all that stress Cheesy
Better luck next time! It had been not an easy task for you to trade under such market circumstances but in need to take more stress. The market is about to recover and I will recommend investing some into bitcoin for recovering your losses. I wish I could make huge investments at the moment but just like you, I am also broke. It will take me some more time to have enough savings to buy bitcoin at cheap rates.
if you buy when the time is right, maybe when the market price is cheap as this today, you will not get too much stress mate, because after this I'm sure the price will happen recover. yeah if you have the remaining funds it would be highly recommended to buy at this time. in the next few days it will reduce/recovering the losses you will get
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

Remember to succeed in any financial market you need to be a good knowledge of the field and the cryptocurrency market as well. When you have enough knowledge about the cryptocurrency market, you invest a small amount of money initially to learn and learn from the market, once settled, then invest more. You can invest in small value altcoins to get higher returns but the risk is also high. Be careful in your decisions because this market is very volatile.
farooqarahim

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

For New Investors, Now is a good time to enter the market, as it's completely done.

But be careful, with your investments, do your technical analysis...
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

if you are already investing bitcoin then you should trade in altcoin to multiply and grow bitcoin you have, because when just silent without trading then you will long to be able to get profit.
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

Don’t be the greedy type as many do say, although sometimes greediness do favor some people if they invest at the right time LOL. But be careful, always invest the amount you can afford to lose at anytime, but know for sure that if you lose money, there are still hopes that you might regain back what you have lost. But don’t take my word for it, not everyone can be so lucky, you might not regain back your loss. One more other thing –you said Bitcoin is prohibited in your country, maybe it will be best if you seek advice from those in your country that use Bitcoin to know how they manage to do it.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Invest and trade the money you can afford to lose. Loss is a normal occurence among first-time investors and traders. There will be mistakes because basically this world is confusing and knowledge is a must to build strategy here. If you want to prevent loss then go for a coin that has good feedback from the majority. Do not do trial and error on some coin, that will be very risky. Make sure that you know all the details about your prospect coins. If you wish to invest on ICOs, it is better to invest on an ICO that is already stable. Do not invest on a fresh ICO. Check its credibility and reliability through rating sites. Just keep on doing your research and you will surely grow as an investor and trader.

toots25

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:09:25 PM

3 things that you need to know or undergo  when investing so you won't regret after investment.
first thing is that have KNOWLEDGE on the project your engaging to for example BITCOIN, read a lot about it, second thing is the APPLICATION, in this process pursue the project you want to engage in if you see it's potential, last thing is that the PATIENCE , whatever outcome you may undergo you should've patience and keep pushing don't quit.
talldude

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

well reliably attend real website after you can contribute would not fret crap venture, on the off probability that you simply can place resources into ICO do scan the whitepaper and pursuit concerning the enterprise do not create issue in a very rush. for your state of affairs that crypto is disallowed then you need to find out the way to do exchanges in disguise. incessantly be savvy with regards to money or no matter, Don’t contribute on any HYIP's it'll suck all of you. information is very needed. Utilize mind not Heart.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:50:53 PM
Merited by Daimon88 (1)

Don’t be the greedy type as many do say, although sometimes greediness do favor some people if they invest at the right time LOL. But be careful, always invest the amount you can afford to lose at anytime, but know for sure that if you lose money, there are still hopes that you might regain back what you have lost. But don’t take my word for it, not everyone can be so lucky, you might not regain back your loss. One more other thing –you said Bitcoin is prohibited in your country, maybe it will be best if you seek advice from those in your country that use Bitcoin to know how they manage to do it.
Greed is actually what has made so many investors to miss out on great opportunities. I remembered early this year when my altcoins were doing well and I had the chance to even take out some when the trends were reversing, but ignorance and greed just made me to not utilize those opportunities.

Yes, I have not lost anything, but still I could have made a lot from it. Hence as an investor, it is not about buying alone, you have to keep yourself with the best of knowledge to able to take advantage of your investment area.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:55:42 PM

For New Investors, Now is a good time to enter the market, as it's completely done.

Yes, the dip and it is always one I do not miss while watching the trend in the market. I have made a lot from following trends in the market as a long term investor anyway and that really helped me when the previous trend changed and I then decided to use some indicators to play with the present movement as the market tries to make a decision based on where next to go.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

I wish I was able just to spend a bunch of money and just wait... I need my money tho so I gotta trade and go thru all that stress Cheesy
Better luck next time! It had been not an easy task for you to trade under such market circumstances but in need to take more stress. The market is about to recover and I will recommend investing some into bitcoin for recovering your losses. I wish I could make huge investments at the moment but just like you, I am also broke. It will take me some more time to have enough savings to buy bitcoin at cheap rates.
if you buy when the time is right, maybe when the market price is cheap as this today, you will not get too much stress mate, because after this I'm sure the price will happen recover. yeah if you have the remaining funds it would be highly recommended to buy at this time. in the next few days it will reduce/recovering the losses you will get
Buying when the time is right is always what most smart investors usually do. Hardly will you see an experience investor buying into FOMO, unless there is just something seriously driving the price for real, even at that, you will see a lot of them waiting for the correction to buy as much as they can for the future growth.

Every investor should always keep in mind though that as long as you understand you are making the right decision based on your judgment from your understanding, then, any time is right.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

if you are already investing bitcoin then you should trade in altcoin to multiply and grow bitcoin you have, because when just silent without trading then you will long to be able to get profit.

It also depends on the altcoins that are chosen. Watch the video about the best 3 cryptocurrencies for April: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlP63SylVOc
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

Yes, the dip and it is always one I do not miss while watching the trend in the market. I have made a lot from following trends in the market as a long term investor anyway and that really helped me when the previous trend changed and I then decided to use some indicators to play with the present movement as the market tries to make a decision based on where next to go.
Yes this is a good time to enter the market because price has drops big. Well, if you decides comes from an indicators and the movement of trends will suits you that price may increase it is okay as long you know what you are doing. After all, always invest on what we can afford as an investors.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
jlong187

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:53:50 PM

It is hard to give advices in this unstable market time, by the way, how would you buy bitcoin, if its prohibited in your country? Dont you get yourself in a risk?
Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

I advice you to invest on less risky ICOs with alot of positive comments and have a potential growth ICO because some even it reached it's hard cap it didn't do nothing.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:32:42 AM

Firstly take some time learning more about trading crypto currencies, and getting more knowledge about this field. This knowledge is required before investing to minimize the losing risks, considering that the market is down, and the crypto prices are volatile. Then you can choose the most successful coins and buy them, because the prices nowadays are low.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:32:46 AM

I think that for fresher and newer good advice is argent and emergency in the field of crypto trading. A fresher don't have enough knowledge about trading and investment. So every fresher should be alart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Learning the basic concept before entered  to invest,because bitcoin investment can be intimidiating  for those person would be try    to invest from the first time,do your homework to search the coins would be able you to invest,cause the more you understand their value the better to gain your profit,another proceed with your caution,don't invest your money  that you cannot afford to loses ,you can start from small amount to invest from small portion of your capital,, 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: