Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need advice for the new investor  (Read 3022 times)
RechardSmith (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

Don't trust in a unknown ICO because you may get scammed and if you're planning to trade keep in mind that you need to keep watching your coins even trading or hodling it.

Sure, thanks a lot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

Trust no one! cryptoworld is full of shillers and fudders . Always do your own research
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

I believe that before investing your capital, you need to learn how to analyze markets, use technical and fundamental analysis. You should also carefully analyze the technology and the company that are behind the token or coin in which you will invest
RechardSmith (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

Trust no one! cryptoworld is full of shillers and fudders . Always do your own research

Thanks for your advice!
RechardSmith (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:31:19 AM

I believe that before investing your capital, you need to learn how to analyze markets, use technical and fundamental analysis. You should also carefully analyze the technology and the company that are behind the token or coin in which you will invest

Yes, I do. Thanks for your advice.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

NB: In our country is prohibited for the cryptocurrency.

Your better idea would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance!

my advice should you invest in bitcoin part of your capital because at this time bitcoin price is too high and will be risky when you buy bitcoin much in high price like this.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

well always go to legit site when you are going to invest don't mind shit project, in case you are going to invest in ICO do read the whitepaper and search about the project don't make thing in a hurry. in your case that crypto is prohibited then you should learn how to do transactions incognito. always be wise when it comes to money or whatever, DON't invest on any HYIP's it will suck you all. informations is really needed. use brain not Heart.
RechardSmith (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

I would like to attention from experienced traders. I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. What is the best trend? Could you please suggest me what should I do and should not do?

Many thanks in advance!

my advice should you invest in bitcoin part of your capital because at this time bitcoin price is too high and will be risky when you buy bitcoin much in high price like this.

Thanks for your advice.
RechardSmith (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

well always go to legit site when you are going to invest don't mind shit project, in case you are going to invest in ICO do read the whitepaper and search about the project don't make thing in a hurry. in your case that crypto is prohibited then you should learn how to do transactions incognito. always be wise when it comes to money or whatever, DON't invest on any HYIP's it will suck you all. informations is really needed. use brain not Heart.

Thanks for your nice advice. Realy touch my heart from this word "use brain not Heart" Thanks, thanks a lot.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

your suggestions are very helpful, and once again your suggestion will definitely be done by new traders. because your writing is a major axis in trading and things are very important so I think the traders should read your post.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

It is not a speculative coin.
They buy it and keep it for years, for a lot of growth.
If you can spend a lot of money and wait so much, then it will be a good investment.

If not, either forget about it, or try to trade on cheap coins.
And for this you need to be able to read graphics.
the OP didnt clarify whats he wanted the investment go,either long term or short term or maybe daytrading?but i guess since he had mentioned bitcoin is he know it was great for long term holding.

If you can stand holding coins for 2-3 years so go buy bitcoin because this is what we do for our investment.we are willing to wait for long just to profit good.and to be ready for our future
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

Yes now is the best time to invest in bitcoin aince it is not still that too expensive and like in December bitcoin is around $20,000 and it really rich very higher. If you really want to invest you need to discipline your self and control your self when time of bitcoin will going to dump again and we can't avoid our emotions. If we can't survive to avoid it then we can't see the greater things behind the hodling Smiley
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

I'm a crypto currency trader and i'm work in this online market around 7 years ago. In this 7 year i'm work there are too many system but at last i'm found Trading. sometime ago i'm doing Binary Trading after sometime later i'm start crypto currency trading so you can start crypto currency trading.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

It is not a speculative coin.
They buy it and keep it for years, for a lot of growth.
If you can spend a lot of money and wait so much, then it will be a good investment.

If not, either forget about it, or try to trade on cheap coins.
And for this you need to be able to read graphics.

Not much only $500 I can invest now and I can hold it for 2/3 years. If I don't have much money then I will not invest in Bitcoin? I'm not clear.

Bitcoin is a really long term investment. I'd suggest you to put a part of your deposit in bitcoin and make a deep research to find 2-3 promising projects to trade on. The main word here: research. Read more forums, websites, analytics, books, read again and again. And a personal advice: be patient and never take part in panic sales)
For the new investors, the only advice which can work in their favor for the rest of their lives is to keep on gathering as much amount of knowledge as they can as this is the only thing which will help them at time when they need to make some decision. Other than this, all the new investors need to practice controlling their emotions as emotions play a key role in this and you need to keep your emotions under your control.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:34:11 AM

I'm a crypto currency trader and i'm work in this online market around 7 years ago. In this 7 year i'm work there are too many system but at last i'm found Trading. sometime ago i'm doing Binary Trading after sometime later i'm start crypto currency trading so you can start crypto currency trading.
Trading is very beneficial if you know what to do inside the exchange, knowledge will bring fortune to those who is very eager to learn, as an ordinary trader I always think positively and keep myself aware and updated to the things that will influence things inside the market where I do my trade, if you
have that knowledge you will able to survive, but if you will go and just enter this business then you are risking your investment, better to keep both
things together knowledge, skills and luck.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

In the crypto market the important thing is the currency knowledge if you have a currency knowledge then you can do business in that currency like the advice for new investor is to buy many coins in the market and bitcoin is the first option for investment right now in he 2018 the bitcoin year and the investment in this currency will be the profitable coin for you in the future.

carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

Many thanks in advance!
I would be very risky if you have not explored this step carefully. This is a new market, constantly changing and difficult to guess, so you need to learn a lot before entering the market. You need to know the basics, the risks and what you need to have a clear plan for short-term or long-term investment.
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

Now the crypto currency market is closing correction. And very soon the market will start to grow. So now it makes sense to buy bitcoin and just wait. And this year you can increase the amount of your investments by 3-4 times.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

It's a good time to invest now the market almost had a bull run but again fell short
We can't really blame the market because during this time of the year many people are busy with their work and don't have time for crypto trading n investment
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

You should try to buy small amount of bitcoins and transfer them to blockchain.info just to understand the process. After that if you like the idea and you believe in it, you can invest more and wait till it blow up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: