Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC  (Read 66172 times)
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:07:48 PM

If I wanted to double my BTC stack right now, without a shadow of a doubt I would buy at market price right now all MAID possible and wait a month or two. Im pretty sure the price is going to at least, double from the current 10K. MAID is the only big project worth investing at, it's insanely undervalued as we speak. And even after doubling it, I doubt i'll sell. It should go to 100K at least, for me to consider selling.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:20:49 PM

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:09:27 PM

Ponzi, gambling, trading, none of these are 100% safe but if you know what are you doing you have a high chance!

I dont think ponzi can be include in this because ponzi is the highest from all that you mention and in the end ponzi always run away with our bitcoin and this is not some kind of things that you can invest. About gambling, this got a low risk than ponzi but you can just lose all of it in one night or may be you can make more than you want in one night and it just depends on your luck and skill. The last one trading, I think its the safest way to earn bitcoin, altough it has a slow earn but it is the smallest risk among them so I prefer to do the trading
Sonny91BE

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 04:43:30 PM

If you can hold longer term for atleast a few more months, I'd say buy NXT Cheesy Valued at 1/10 th of all time high and it's a t its bottom of the cycle ! In my opinion very undervalued. So considering it ain't just a pump and dump coinu but actually having amazing developments linked to it, I'd say it's one of the better flips if you are personally into it. Most important thing is to see where your overall edge for success is biggest and take that coin ! Smiley So that's my 2 cents here..
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:37:43 AM

Not to be that guy, but....when I saw this title I immediately thought gambling...quick, painless, a hit or miss. Realistically, trade and sell goods. Easiest way other than investing and just letting money grow that way. Finding investment plans, that are safe at least, aren't the easiest though.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:09:07 AM

Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

"Learn to be a better trader" is a way that actually works for some people. I have turned < 1 BTC into 3 or 4 more than once.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:16:52 AM

Sell 2BTC at 800. Buy 4BTC at 400. Rinse. Repeat.

There was at least two or three times that this would have worked, depending on which exchange(s) you were trading on. Good call...

cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:29:12 AM

trade.
other than everything has more risk.
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:46:53 AM

well theres gambling ponzi schemes theres jobs and mining and other stuff you seaarch teh internet but bitcoins like 2 are also good to buy some material you might need i dont really think you should invest the all 2 in non certain schemes. just it you could also do a investment in PTC sites like the best of bitcoin ones.. for a 150% porfit a month

planetroving
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:18:48 AM

If there was an easy way to double your money, I'm sure many people would be doing it right now, and much of them would be rich. Maybe try to be one of first few to join in a ponzi, and then leave when you've made 'profit'? Trading seems to be a safer option, but of course, it requires more work.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 10:21:13 AM

trade.
It doesn't mean that it has necessarily more risk. What about betting at 98% win chance? You can't really say that it is more risky than trading your money. We've had many people whining due to the fact that they lost money. One can't blame bitcoin for that. You can't just be a trader, one has to learn how to be one.
Gambling is also very risky, but some people do it for fun and profit from it. There is no easy way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC although I know methods that would earn you those 2BTC over time.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:05:26 PM

trade.
It doesn't mean that it has necessarily more risk. What about betting at 98% win chance? You can't really say that it is more risky than trading your money. We've had many people whining due to the fact that they lost money. One can't blame bitcoin for that. You can't just be a trader, one has to learn how to be one.
Gambling is also very risky, but some people do it for fun and profit from it. There is no easy way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC although I know methods that would earn you those 2BTC over time.

How many time you need to roll that 98% for winning? In 100 times roll I guess you still not winning it right? Its true that people do it for fun but they really hope to hit the jackpot and win that a lot. If you really got that method why dont you share some for us may be it will help some people to cover the loss
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:22:20 PM

trade.

Trading is a 50/50 scenareo, it either goes up or down. Gambling is more risky, but can be al ot more rewarding. Risk/reward rule is never broken, it's just physics.

I agree with the guy that said "get on MAID right now". Those that don't will look pretty dumb in a couple of months. I can't think of any other project worth investing in the world of crypto right now (willing to hear more ideas).
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:59:21 PM

How many time you need to roll that 98% for winning? In 100 times roll I guess you still not winning it right? Its true that people do it for fun but they really hope to hit the jackpot and win that a lot. If you really got that method why dont you share some for us may be it will help some people to cover the loss
I'm not saying that gambling is the better way. What's your guarantee that after buying in at e.g. $200 won't fall to $100 or less?
Both carries quite the risk and people need to be aware of this. People often think that if they've traded a few altcoins and some Bitcoin that they're traders, but they aren't.

Trading is a 50/50 scenareo, it either goes up or down. Gambling is more risky, but can be al ot more rewarding. Risk/reward rule is never broken, it's just physics.

I agree with the guy that said "get on MAID right now". Those that don't will look pretty dumb in a couple of months. I can't think of any other project worth investing in the world of crypto right now (willing to hear more ideas).
Correct. I wouldn't be sure which to pick if I had to pick between trading all my coins and gambling with them (at any odds).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Anirban Sarkar

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:03:33 PM

If their is any way to double then many professional would have done it , avoid ponzi sites to avoid getting cheated, think before you do !!!
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:12:13 PM

I'm not saying that gambling is the better way. What's your guarantee that after buying in at e.g. $200 won't fall to $100 or less?
Both carries quite the risk and people need to be aware of this. People often think that if they've traded a few altcoins and some Bitcoin that they're traders, but they aren't.

Yeah I know it that gambling is not a better to earn bitcoin but still so many people is being attracted to do the gambling and some of them think that this is the fastest way to get your bitcoin altough the risk is high but they still do it. Of course doing it both get a higher risk and it is not a guarantee, but some of them really get money from doing trading and of course they have a big stash of bitcoin so it will be easier for them to get some.

Some of them think like that because they already earn a little bit, altough they are just in lucky and didnt have any basic though
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:59:48 PM

Correct. I wouldn't be sure which to pick if I had to pick between trading all my coins and gambling with them (at any odds).

For me, gambling is for fun, and should be done with lower amounts, unless you are like Floyd Mayweather or something.

Trading (long term investing) requires studying where you are putting the money, and should deliver good results if you hold long enough (BTC as a main example).
tom555

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:58:08 PM

place bet at arsenal vs chelsea tomorrow , and you will receive big return
JohnStyles

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 01:01:42 AM

Investing in a gambling site seems a sound way to go, the house edge virtually assures you immunity to loss, go find a gambling site that accepts investments and invest

place bet at arsenal vs chelsea tomorrow , and you will receive big return
only if he bets for chelsea

razen489

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:15:57 AM

There are good ways and bad ways, and they all come with a different degree of risk  Grin
https://www.coingecko.com/buzz/14-ways-to-grow-bitcoins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=728593.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: