Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC  (Read 66186 times)
SupportYourLocal81

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 11:12:36 PM

Get a job dude. Buy some btc. No one is going to turn your 2 btc into 4 and surely if someone had a way to do that they would keep it to themselves.
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:44:48 AM

Gamble it away using the doubling method.
Troonetpt

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:54:37 AM

if you can easily turn 2BTC into 4BTC, then you also can  turn 4BTC into 8BTC,
and then ..., you are the richest guy Grin
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:22:05 AM

Thats a fast way to being broke, and should be consider as a last option.

Yeah you can martingale it, but that only lasts only so long with bankroll. The only viable way for someone to make 2 btc to 4 btc, is if they sell on a downward trend and profit more to buy more coins while its cheap to buy back in 2 extra coins.

PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:30:05 AM

I would personally just sit on it and allow the price of bitcoin to raise.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:24:04 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 08:06:43 AM by Amph

Thats a fast way to being broke, and should be consider as a last option.

Yeah you can martingale it, but that only lasts only so long with bankroll. The only viable way for someone to make 2 btc to 4 btc, is if they sell on a downward trend and profit more to buy more coins while its cheap to buy back in 2 extra coins.

there is not other way to double your coins, you must gamble with your 2 btc, there is no not-risky way...

your example is still about gambling, we cannot know when the down trend will end...
Cinnob0n

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:46:06 AM

You could go on satoshibones and wage 2 bitcoins for a 50% chance to double it. Fast but you have an equal chance of loosing it Tongue

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Josef27

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:00:10 AM

You could go on satoshibones and wage 2 bitcoins for a 50% chance to double it. Fast but you have an equal chance of loosing it Tongue
Not good. He talking about turn "2BTC into 4BTC", not "2BTC into 4BTC or 2BTC into 0BTC"
Just do a business from your current money like reselling stuff etc. If you doing it right you'll get profit from it
pinnicle

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:45:18 PM

Investing in altcoins is extremely powerful, I've managed to tenfold my bitcoins over a period of one month and a half simply by following altcoin trader tips and by doing my own analysis. Of course, if you don't know what you are doing it's risky business, thought it is extremely profitable if you know what to do.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:00:04 PM

Investing in altcoins is extremely powerful, I've managed to tenfold my bitcoins over a period of one month and a half simply by following altcoin trader tips and by doing my own analysis. Of course, if you don't know what you are doing it's risky business, thought it is extremely profitable if you know what to do.

Altcoins never have been so powerful before. That tenfold of your bitcoin I guess that is in a low part. If someone got so many bitcoin, they wont even go to altcoin gambling their bitcoin because the price is so unbelievable. You can't predict what comes for the next. The price is more volatile than bitcoin altough you know what to do
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:04:37 PM

Actually how much you can make from this method but surely if you invest in hyip in early stage of the program, surely you can make some decent profit from those program. However the negative side is you may loose your BTC completely if your program pack up immediately.

Basic rule is do not put all your BTC in one program - diversify and decrease you loss chances - good luck
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:09:56 PM

Actually how much you can make from this method but surely if you invest in hyip in early stage of the program, surely you can make some decent profit from those program. However the negative side is you may loose your BTC completely if your program pack up immediately.

Basic rule is do not put all your BTC in one program - diversify and decrease you loss chances - good luck

And why you asking him to invest in HYIP? That is not a good thing to do since you got so many bitcoin. This HYIP always scam and will make you suffer more if you put on it. You will lose your 2 bitcoin rather to double it if you put in those ponzi sites
pinnicle

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:46:55 PM

Altcoins never have been so powerful before. That tenfold of your bitcoin I guess that is in a low part. If someone got so many bitcoin, they wont even go to altcoin gambling their bitcoin because the price is so unbelievable. You can't predict what comes for the next. The price is more volatile than bitcoin altough you know what to do

It isn't hard at all to spot growing coins. Rapid bursts and high/low buys are easy to make a profit from, especially in higher volume altcoins.
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:37:24 PM

Best way to turn 4BTC into 2BTC is buy some random Alt coin.  Have to really really research and get in at the right time or it's a bust.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:42:21 PM

It isn't hard at all to spot growing coins. Rapid bursts and high/low buys are easy to make a profit from, especially in higher volume altcoins.

That things is only for the first time they come up so the volume, burst all is highest thing. But we can't make that as standard to get profit from it. We really need to do some research from it. It will be easier to do bitcoin trading is safest but slowly
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:53:35 PM

Some of the gambling opportunities are actually not that risky. For example, betting in favor of Mayweather in a fight, or betting in favor of Madrid/Barca winning a match. People make a lot of money with those. Of course usually the odds are in favor of them, so it means you need to risk more money to get better results, but it usually works, I made some cash with the last Mayweather fight.

There are rumours now saying Mayweather is going to do a re-match with Pacquiao in a year.. so maybe get another epic fight were Mayweather (if he doesnt get beaten in september which I doubt) will fight again against Manny for the 50-0.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:21:38 PM

Some of the gambling opportunities are actually not that risky. For example, betting in favor of Mayweather in a fight, or betting in favor of Madrid/Barca winning a match. People make a lot of money with those. Of course usually the odds are in favor of them, so it means you need to risk more money to get better results, but it usually works, I made some cash with the last Mayweather fight.

There are rumours now saying Mayweather is going to do a re-match with Pacquiao in a year.. so maybe get another epic fight were Mayweather (if he doesnt get beaten in september which I doubt) will fight again against Manny for the 50-0.

Gambling for safe bets is a good way to make money. Im also going to put a decent amount for the september fight. And I don't think he is going to fight again after september. He hasn't addressed the rematch thing again. In fact he said their team wanted a rematch by not reporting Pac's shoulder injury.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:07:51 PM

Best way to turn 4BTC into 2BTC is buy some random Alt coin.  Have to really really research and get in at the right time or it's a bust.

Buying random alts is gambling, and a random worth investing after research is not a random alt, because there are like 4 or 5 alts at best worth investing after research (after you see most are useless scams). Of course the big gains are always to be made at the beginning, but most alts die.
Fabrizio89

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:36:26 PM

Don't invest them if you ask this kind of question. Work for them like... a job or something.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:48:35 PM

Not working: HODL the two coins!

Working for sure: Buy two more coins and HODL!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: