Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC  (Read 66192 times)
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:56:26 PM

Some of the gambling opportunities are actually not that risky. For example, betting in favor of Mayweather in a fight, or betting in favor of Madrid/Barca winning a match. People make a lot of money with those. Of course usually the odds are in favor of them, so it means you need to risk more money to get better results, but it usually works, I made some cash with the last Mayweather fight.

Gambling with low odds also can lose, like Manchester United match, who bet him will lose a lot. That gambling things is always too risky to play, better make do some bitcoin trading to get some cash. Slow but sure
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:05:20 AM

Some of the gambling opportunities are actually not that risky. For example, betting in favor of Mayweather in a fight, or betting in favor of Madrid/Barca winning a match. People make a lot of money with those. Of course usually the odds are in favor of them, so it means you need to risk more money to get better results, but it usually works, I made some cash with the last Mayweather fight.

Gambling with low odds also can lose, like Manchester United match, who bet him will lose a lot. That gambling things is always too risky to play, better make do some bitcoin trading to get some cash. Slow but sure

Lol, and how trading isn't gambling? It's a game of odds that a stock will go up, just like it's a game of odds that a fighter will win a fight or a team will win a match.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 01:43:46 AM

Lol, and how trading isn't gambling? It's a game of odds that a stock will go up, just like it's a game of odds that a fighter will win a fight or a team will win a match.
Trading gains are like ten percents, or twenty. Gambling lures with low chance of doubling or tripling. I do prefere the first to be honest.

lay785

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 05:18:52 AM

gambling - very risky though.

karolina.b

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 10:07:33 AM

It seems that this question is for a sidekick.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 07, 2015, 12:10:08 PM

The things is we dont gamble when doing trading. We just hope the price will skyrocketing and when its the time we just sell it then get some profit, so we dont do the gamble here. The price is too volatile, not any people here start to gambling with his bitcoin in trading. It is so risky
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:37:01 PM

well the doulbe in 4 days like some scams sites promise its also good but let me tell you any one who says its goonna give you more money than the one you give him can be a good trick to take your money

ilyasilyaso

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:53:26 PM

there is nothing easy and safe you must be Patient.you can double your money but with more work and Continuous Search

if you want invested them there is a lot of site of investement but you must becarfull because its so risk

in my opinion dont invest in a same site. what i want tell you is the Segmentation amount in many sites that almost trust

rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 03:41:06 PM

Grab a part time job, and use the funds to buy more BTC?

Seriously though, probably no safe fast way.

What about investing into stocks at btctc? I have heard success stories from that. Im not really looking for a fast way, just a way that will eventually double the coin..
You could lend the BTCs at p2p Lending platforms and keep gaining interest. It's important though to find a user that you can trust, you wouldn't wanna go through a defaulter.
I can help you get started at p2p lending websites, PM if you need help.
Smiley

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:18:53 PM

Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

"Learn to be a better trader" is a way that actually works for some people. I have turned < 1 BTC into 3 or 4 more than once.

Update: I am currently trading with ~2.7 BTC (starting with under 1 Bitcoin & almost never removing any profits), and only about 12 days ago the balance was under 2, so the last couple weeks has had really good trading, as the alt markets started to show some signs of life. Short-term trading is difficult, but can be very fun and profitable for a small % of people.  Smiley

Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:34:06 PM

Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

Last month i have 2btc
now my estimated only 1.7BTC
iam trade and lose Sad

Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:36:36 PM

"Learn to be a better trader" is a way that actually works for some people. I have turned < 1 BTC into 3 or 4 more than once.

Update: I am currently trading with ~2.7 BTC (starting with under 1 Bitcoin & almost never removing any profits), and only about 12 days ago the balance was under 2, so the last couple weeks has had really good trading, as the alt markets started to show some signs of life. Short-term trading is difficult, but can be very fun and profitable for a small % of people.  Smiley

How many profit you get for 1time trade,,? 10% 30% or ,,?
What do you do if after you buy coin, some1 try hard dump to get more cheap altcoin ,,?

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:59:51 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 06:18:35 PM by Bit_Happy

Update: I am currently trading with ~2.7 BTC (starting with under 1 Bitcoin & almost never removing any profits), and only about 12 days ago the balance was under 2, so the last couple weeks has had really good trading, as the alt markets started to show some signs of life. Short-term trading is difficult, but can be very fun and profitable for a small % of people.  Smiley

What do you do if after you buy coin, some1 try hard dump to get more cheap altcoin ,,?

Sometimes 50% to 100%+, but more often as low as 2 or 3% with repeated smaller trades. Diversity and small %'s make it require more work, but the quick profits add up nicely.
When I'm on the wrong side of a down move, I tend to buy too much too soon, so my "system" is far from perfect. Basically, I make profits despite the mistakes, so I know it's working long-term.  

BlackSpidy

Activity: 513
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:10:07 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 06:45:55 PM by BlackSpidy

I'm using bitbond, at the moment. And am considering BTC-jam. So far, I've gotten a total of 21% return, mostly from that one time I lended out to loan with USD as base currency. I gave them a few mBTC when the price was 270, they paid when the price was 220 (i think). I have a few investments that are bitcoin-based, and one USD-based. I've been using bitbond for abut 2 months, now.

▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄  ▄███████████████▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄█████████████████████▀█████▄▄
████▀ █████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄ ▄████
█████ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄████▄ ▀████ ▐███▌ ████
████████▄▄▄███████████▄ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀ ▀████
████████████▀▀█▀ ▀█▀▀███▄ ▀███▄███████
█████████████ ▄███▄ ██████▄ ▀█████████
████████████ ▐█████▌ ███████▄ ▀███████
▀▀▀▀█████████ ▀███▀ ██████████▄ ▀█████
      ▀█████▄▄█▄ ▄█▄▄███████████
        ▀▀██████████████████▀██▀
           ▀▀██████▀███▌▀██▀
               ▀██▀  ▀▀
...REVOLUTIONIZING...
THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY

█ ██ ███ █████████████████████████████████ ███ ██ █

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀███
███████▀     ███
███████   ██████
█████        ███
███████   ██████
███████   ██████
▀██████   █████▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄
  ▄▄   ██▄▄▄
 ▐██▄▄█████▀▀
█████▀▀ ███
   ███  ▄█████▌
  ▄██████▀██▌
  ▀▀▀██    ██
     ▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
█ ██ ███ ████████████████ ███ ██ █
TOKEN SALE ENDS
...ON MAY 15...
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:47:03 PM

If you are good with forex,
try www.1broker.com.

or lend your bitcoins on www.btcjam.com,
after few years, you will double your BTC
Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:28:24 PM

Update: I am currently trading with ~2.7 BTC (starting with under 1 Bitcoin & almost never removing any profits), and only about 12 days ago the balance was under 2, so the last couple weeks has had really good trading, as the alt markets started to show some signs of life. Short-term trading is difficult, but can be very fun and profitable for a small % of people.  Smiley

Sometimes 50% to 100%+, but more often as low as 2 or 3% with repeated smaller trades. Diversity and small %'s make it require more work, but the quick profits add up nicely.
When I'm on the wrong side of a down move, I tend to buy too much too soon, so my "system" is far from perfect. Basically, I make profits despite the mistakes, so I know it's working long-term.  

where you trade BTC ? are u trade pair in USD/EUR/ or you trade on altcoin
i trade in bittrex i also trade on c-cex

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 04:13:49 PM

try www.1broker.com.

Few years? That is a long way. If you are good enough I think you can double it in a few weeks or months. I admit it that forex is good to earn some

cash but you need some experience with it and you can easily lose your money too because the movement is too quick, its hard thing to do with a

newbie.
Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:53:39 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2015, 08:42:57 PM by Bitdonator

try www.1broker.com.

Few years? That is a long way. If you are good enough I think you can double it in a few weeks or months. I admit it that forex is good to earn some

cash but you need some experience with it and you can easily lose your money too because the movement is too quick, its hard thing to do with a

newbie.

Yes, but with enough knowledge and tracking economy news
it can be easy to make some fast money with forex trading.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:34:42 PM

Put 50% of your BTC stack in MAID, hold until you get profits. It's pretty easy now, a legit project with a super undervalued coin. A pump will sooner or later happen, it's a matter of waiting. A lot of people will lose their money tho, desperation will begin if it keeps going down, which it potentially can.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 05:44:45 AM

try www.1broker.com.

I made a little bit of money here lending on btcjam but that is also still risky as we don't know who will pay and who will default on the loans..but so far I did earn a nice little innings there so it's worth a try but do your due diligence first of course.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: