Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC  (Read 66192 times)
BitBatFan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:23:46 AM

Mining times are over for little fishes Smiley To increase yournumber of bitcoins you have many things availible.
Not good: Ponzi schemes and gambling
So-so: lending
Good: Work, like banner designing or signature campaigns Smiley
Valanor

Activity: 252

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:40:06 AM

Make 2000 posts at 0.001 BTC/post.

No need to risk your bitcoins, and you can invest them in the meanwhile
And you not want to try Invest ? gambling ? Trading ?
you want to make BTC with  Post by Post ?

come on guys how long you will use sign campaign ? we must look the future, we must learn to try other

Its not a bad idea if you have the spare time and enjoy forums in general.  Safer than any other way unless you run a solid bitcoin business.

But we must have more Idea to share, good english (international language) and not spaming,, 

Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:00:46 AM

you want to make BTC with  Post by Post ?

come on guys how long you will use sign campaign ? we must look the future, we must learn to try other

Its not a bad idea if you have the spare time and enjoy forums in general.  Safer than any other way unless you run a solid bitcoin business.

But we must have more Idea to share, good english (international language) and not spaming,, 

Or make few accounts, join signature and avatar campaign with best payment & make similar post for every account you have
But, i'm sure moderators will investigate if you do it too much

LOL that very bad idea,, if you try it you can get banned lest than 1day

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:04:24 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 11:05:48 AM by Amph

you want to make BTC with  Post by Post ?

Its not a bad idea if you have the spare time and enjoy forums in general.  Safer than any other way unless you run a solid bitcoin business.

Or make few accounts, join signature and avatar campaign with best payment & make similar post for every account you have
But, i'm sure moderators will investigate if you do it too much

there was one guy that was doing it with 50 account, and it was caught at the end, because they will search for your stile of writing, you can't for sure, have 50 different styles of writing

not to mention that is a bit insane to control so many account, but if you can code a bot that do it for you, it would be feasible

still selling account is not so profitable as many think, it require so much time to boost the activity and there is no demand for buying let's say an hero for 0.5, even if an hero is worth that much, the demand is simply not there
Valanor

Look My eyes

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 08:40:17 AM

there was one guy that was doing it with 50 account, and it was caught at the end, because they will serch for your stile of writing, you can't for sure, have 50 different style of writing

not to mention that is a bit insane to control so many account, but if you can code a bot that do it for you, it would be feasible

still selling account is not so profitable as many think, it require so much time to boost the activity and there is no demand for buying let's say an hero for 0.5, even if an hero is worth that much, the demand is simply not there

wow  Shocked 50 ACC ? i think better we have 1 Account with high Post and more constructive Post, sorry If i sassy, i see your PO from Bit-X  in here http://bitsig.website/beta/ UID ID = 99297

That make me jealous Sad you earn very much

im not have good english that why very hard to make constructive post
i think i must learn english on school again  Lips sealed

Sorry If im out of topic

aahzmundus

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:59:02 AM

Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!
There's no safe and easy way to double your money. Higher the risk higher the return (generally)
And you're talking about a 100% increase, that's bound to either involve higher risk or slower return.

There's always cloud mining though. Think cloud Smiley
Cheers

gripflierGO

Activity: 533

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:14:27 PM

Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!
There's no safe and easy way to double your money. Higher the risk higher the return (generally)
And you're talking about a 100% increase, that's bound to either involve higher risk or slower return.

There's always cloud mining though. Think cloud Smiley
Cheers

Are you asking to make 4BTC out of 2BTC you can make 40 BTC in a single day Go for GAMBLING and you are the king man.. If you want to double your bitcoins then gambling is the best option to do so. If you are knowledegable about the sport that you are betting for you will come out as a winner for sure. All The Best. Grin
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:33:35 PM

If such an opportunity would exists to double your Bitcoins easily, nearly all forum members would be millionaires  Grin
In my opinion, if you can lose your BTC, just try to invest them into promising altcoins. Some of them have doubled their value in the last weeks, e.g. Qora, NAS and some else.

hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 11:13:23 PM

If such an opportunity would exists to double your Bitcoins easily, nearly all forum members would be millionaires  Grin
In my opinion, if you can lose your BTC, just try to invest them into promising altcoins. Some of them have doubled their value in the last weeks, e.g. Qora, NAS and some else.

Altcoins is very risky man. Cannot afford to trust them. It is better that with stuck to bitcoins and some good signature campaign where we can grow our bitcoins I know it is time consuming but it is the safest way to earn your bitcoins as no risk is involved if you have joined the genuine signature campaign.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Clint

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:09:58 PM

Gamble your way into stocks. That's probably the fastest way you can double you money right now, there is no fast and safe way.  Smiley

torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:15:27 PM

Gamble your way into stocks. That's probably the fastest way you can double you money right now, there is no fast and safe way.  Smiley

Yes that is the good option. But there are three more options available.

1 Gambling on Sports
2 Trading
3 Signature Campaign

The first option is the quickest one to convert your 2BTC into 4BTC. All the Best for gambling  Grin Grin
Btree

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:48:12 AM

Yes that is the good option. But there are three more options available.

1 Gambling on Sports
2 Trading
3 Signature Campaign

The first option is the quickest one to convert your 2BTC into 4BTC. All the Best for gambling  Grin Grin

gamble is best way to doubled your bitcoin from 2BTC to 4BTC from 4BTC to 8BTC and from 8BTC to 0 satosi   Cheesy

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:09:42 AM

Hold your bitcoin and trading is the best way I think. Don't gamble except you're lucky guy ever Cheesy
Btree

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:12:52 AM

Hold your bitcoin and trading is the best way I think. Don't gamble except you're lucky guy ever Cheesy

what your opinion  if bitcoin Price down ? must iam waiting and keep hold or sell it ? Smiley

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:44:55 AM

what your opinion  if bitcoin Price down ? must iam waiting and keep hold or sell it ? Smiley

it will not go down anymore, we are there since many weeks and there is no reason to go sub 230, this is the time to hold and buy, not to sell

many good news lately, with the XT approaching, the block halving is approaching(still far away but every day is 1 day less), many new services that are using bitcoin, like for cinema
Btree

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:36:16 PM

it will not go down anymore, we are there since many weeks and there is no reason to go sub 230, this is the time to hold and buy, not to sell

many good news lately, with the XT approaching, the block halving is approaching(still far away but every day is 1 day less), many new services that are using bitcoin, like for cinema

ahh price 240$ are that price will be up ? what your speculation ? i want to buy 2-3BTC to invest

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:44:05 PM

ahh price 240$ are that price will be up ? what your speculation ? i want to buy 2-3BTC to invest

what i think is, for this summer it will stay in this range(230-250) with maybe some occasional big up and big down in the range of 200-300, but i would be prepared for a good move in september, when everything will be settled behind the scene of bitcoin

i don't want to play with the money of other people, but if you want to invest, now it should be considered a good time to do it
Btree

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:46:21 PM

what i think is, for this summer it will stay in this range(230-250) with maybe some occasional big up and big down in the range of 200-300, but i would be prepared for a good move in september, when everything will be settled behind the scene of bitcoin

i don't want to play with the money of other people, but if you want to invest, now it should be considered a good time to do it

Okey i will invest it i will buy on Btc-e Smiley
thank's for your time

nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:08:59 PM

If you want to get rich in a single day go for GAMBLING!!! What are you waiting for??  Grin It is Do or Die and why to Die without taking chances DO it and who knows you might grab the jackpot and you are through.. Cheesy
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:35:25 PM

If you want to get rich in a single day go for GAMBLING!!! What are you waiting for??  Grin It is Do or Die and why to Die without taking chances DO it and who knows you might grab the jackpot and you are through.. Cheesy

The best way to do gambling is limit your monthly losses so you never go on a serious loss. Gambling can be way too addictive. I only use 1 BTC for gambling, (not all at once, with small gambles) to not go bankrupt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: