Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC  (Read 66172 times)
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:35:04 PM

You can try to gamble them, but I don't recommend it.. I would recommend you to invest it to the top-quality faucet website, so something original like freebitco.in, it's a nice long term investment Smiley

I didn't know you can invest on faucets..
how much can you earn from investing on faucets? is it comparable to investing on dice sites?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:36:24 PM

You can try to gamble them, but I don't recommend it.. I would recommend you to invest it to the top-quality faucet website, so something original like freebitco.in, it's a nice long term investment Smiley

how much can you earn from investing on faucets? is it comparable to investing on dice sites?

I didn't mean that he will invest in an existing faucet website, he can invest into design, rewards, advertising and stuff like this from his own faucet. Faucet can be really profitable for it's owner, I'm now working on my, it should be on FlyCoin.org when I have time for this Smiley
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:39:40 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 01:54:42 PM by smith coins

There is a very very low profit in faucets, i would not consider to start from there.
Also gambling is the wrong way. The house always wins, not the player.
I don't expect profiting from it, not to mention doubling my money.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:43:14 PM

There is a very very low profit in faucets

I think you didn't get what I meant too.. please read my post above you, it explains everything..

if you are lazy like me, here we go:
"I didn't mean that he will invest in an existing faucet website, he can invest into design, rewards, advertising and stuff like this from his own faucet. Faucet can be really profitable for it's owner, I'm now working on my, it should be on FlyCoin.org when I have time for this Smiley"

smith coins

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:45:13 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2015, 01:56:11 PM by smith coins

I think you didn't get what I meant too.. please read my post above you, it explains everything..

"I didn't mean that he will invest in an existing faucet website, he can invest into design, rewards, advertising and stuff like this from his own faucet. Faucet can be really profitable for it's owner, I'm now working on my, it should be on FlyCoin.org when I have time for this Smiley"

Well i think that too but a bit lazy lol, many ads many profit there.
The most profit goes to the boss to the owner so that is the Boss and he profit the most.
When you have lots of referrals then this is perfect, consider it as a passive income.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:49:41 PM

Well i think that too but a bit lazy lol,
The most profit goes to the boss to the owner

Yes, you are right. That's why I told him to invest into his own faucet, and don't invest into others, you can't trust anyone online when it comes to your money. Be aware of scammers! Smiley
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 09:59:37 PM

Exactly, with the signature campaign there is no risk of losing like in day trading. And risk of losing in day trading is huge. So for the people that like to play it safe, sig campaign is a no brainer over day trading.

yeah but whales wouldn't bother with signature campaigns. if they have 50BTC to trade with I'm sure they can easily earn five times the amount people usually earn from their signatures.

Yes but whales are in the different league. You are comparing apples and oranges here, whale trading and ordinary folk signature campaigns! Smiley
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:03:50 PM

Exactly, with the signature campaign there is no risk of losing like in day trading. And risk of losing in day trading is huge. So for the people that like to play it safe, sig campaign is a no brainer over day trading.

yeah but whales wouldn't bother with signature campaigns. if they have 50BTC to trade with I'm sure they can easily earn five times the amount people usually earn from their signatures.

Depends on if they invest right.  With 50 BTC you could have huge gains or loss depeding on what you bet on.  If you are informed yes you have a better chance.

Signature campaign you have zero risk.  Just do your normal postings.   So kinda 2 completely different things.

Exactly, 50 BTC can be lost quite fast if you don't know what a heck are you doing or market just goes crazy on you. On the other side, signature campaigns are risk free but because of this they will make you much less money than trading.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:08:03 PM

Depends on if they invest right.  With 50 BTC you could have huge gains or loss depeding on what you bet on.  If you are informed yes you have a better chance.

Signature campaign you have zero risk.  Just do your normal postings.   So kinda 2 completely different things.

Exactly, 50 BTC can be lost quite fast if you don't know what a heck are you doing or market just goes crazy on you. On the other side, signature campaigns are risk free but because of this they will make you much less money than trading.

But it's easier to participate in a signature campaign if you have a lot of time than trading... Just look at me, I will receive 0.5 BTC from BIT-X tomorrow, just because of this signature I wear. Isn't it as easy as nothing? Tongue
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:08:38 PM

I heard that even investing your own faucet doesn't pay that much since there are many, many faucets out there. You are now claiming differently!

I would like to know which is the truth?
Thanks
Mickeyb

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 10:11:19 PM

But it's easier to participate in a signature campaign if you have a lot of time than trading... Just look at me, I will receive 0.5 BTC from BIT-X tomorrow, just because of this signature I wear. Isn't it as easy as nothing? Tongue

Yes, but you have a lot of time on your hands, hero account and you can make many constructive posts per day. Not everybody are capable of that.

Just like not everybody are capable of trading.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 05:39:18 PM

Just go for a ponzy scheme and your money will be doubled,  but no guarantee that you will ever get it back.

Wolframite

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:57:49 PM

Just go for a ponzy scheme and your money will be doubled,  but no guarantee that you will ever get it back.
Not necessary that one should invest in ponzy scheme there are lot of other ways... like one can lend his coin to trusted members and can earn good payback amount

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 06:09:56 PM

Just go for a ponzy scheme and your money will be doubled,  but no guarantee that you will ever get it back.
Not necessary that one should invest in ponzy scheme there are lot of other ways... like one can lend his coin to trusted members and can earn good payback amount
But who will give someone 2btc without any collateral.
I'll never do so.

Wolframite

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:25:45 PM

I'll never do so.
Surely there has to be a collateral for huge amount like 2btc or more but i dont think so for small amount collateral is needed if the members have good trust

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 06:33:13 PM

I'll never do so.

legendary account with some truct can be worth more than that, so it's pretty easy with lending and more secure, especially with high trusted account
GaliX

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 11:58:29 PM

come to Forex short/long a currency pair at high leverage ... Follow a trend and take profit at a 0.50% and you will have doubled in the best case Smiley

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:45:58 AM

You can start giving out loans and charge 10-20% interest with collateral to people, even on these forums. That's a nice way to make some profit!
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:10:25 AM

buy weed and sell for double
good hahahaha
in my country, a lot of people doing this, but too many risk dude
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:20:20 AM

buy weed and sell for double
good hahahaha
in my country, a lot of people doing this, but too many risk dude

weed isnt really a profitable unless you actually are selling to dispensaries and you are the wholesaler.

Meaning you have a growing op and have multiple mother plants and that cost money, and a non-profit setup for patients to be as workers. I been to one with very close connections, and youre pushing about $1mill a month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: