Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC  (Read 66174 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:42:26 AM

Now I think the best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC (or multiple the amount) is to wait til the Bitcoin price doubled (ex: from $500 to $1000).
Problem Solved Wink

That is not turning 2 BTC into 4 BTC, you would still have 2 BTC, but the value doubled.

If you`d have 4 BTC the price at 1000$, you would have 4000$ not 2000$.

Basic math.

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:53:02 AM

Now I think the best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC (or multiple the amount) is to wait til the Bitcoin price doubled (ex: from $500 to $1000).
Problem Solved Wink

That is not turning 2 BTC into 4 BTC, you would still have 2 BTC, but the value doubled.

Basic math.

Oh yeah, you're right.
By the way you can just sell the BTC when the price is high and then buy it when the price is half of it and then sell it again when the price is high again.

Ex: you have 2 BTC (rate=$500) so you sell it now and you get $1000
and then buy it when the rate=$250, so you get 4 BTC
and if you want to have a profit then sell it again when the rate is $500 or higher, so you get 4*500=$2000 or more.

How about that? Smiley

faucet used to be profitable
thakur99

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 11:53:28 AM

Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!
Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:54:40 AM

1'st rule of trading; sell for more than you paid + fees every time. A doubling of your money can take 6 trades in one minute or 3 months, that depends on the market being wild enough while you look at the ticker.

Trading is not hard, just take luck out of your calculations meaning don't trade on what you think will happen, BUT ON WHAT HAPPEND! Very important that last point, then you wont ever loose money on a trade.

Market trading is probably the safest way Why do you look to directly DOUBLING the Bitcoins? Take it slow and steady on the market, do your research and then buy/sell based on the recent conditions. It takes a little patience to get the knack of how it works. Best of luck to you anyway..
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:56:19 AM

Problem Solved Wink
That gonna take really long time to double I have to say. I'd rather split my money and play around with ponzi Grin I think that will take less time than waiting for that to happen (if you are good at investing in ponzis LOL)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 02:51:03 PM

Oh yeah, you're right.
By the way you can just sell the BTC when the price is high and then buy it when the price is half of it and then sell it again when the price is high again.

and if you want to have a profit then sell it again when the rate is $500 or higher, so you get 4*500=$2000 or more.

How about that? Smiley

That exposes your to trading risk.

Because bitcoin might take off, and you sold too early. Or the volatility could whipsaw you and you enter at bad prices.

The OP wants a method to double BTC , and probably with little risk.

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:08:30 PM

Go all in on MAID (Maidsafe) and wait a couple of months or way less. Right now its insanely undervalued because everyone took their money off the project to bet on Bitcoin during the surge, it will go back up.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:26:22 PM

Go all in on MAID (Maidsafe) and wait a couple of months or way less. Right now its insanely undervalued because everyone took their money off the project to bet on Bitcoin during the surge, it will go back up.
MAID is a coin project that works like a bank right? you earn some interest after awhile? That's a long term idea I think but be careful there are still risks that this may gonna be a costly all in
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:35:05 PM

Problem Solved Wink

Basic math.

Oh yeah, you're right.

How about that? Smiley

it's a good way , i like it, i think someday i will do it too if i have 2btc

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:27:34 PM

1'st rule of trading; sell for more than you paid + fees every time. A doubling of your money can take 6 trades in one minute or 3 months, that depends on the market being wild enough while you look at the ticker.

Trading is not hard, just take luck out of your calculations meaning don't trade on what you think will happen, BUT ON WHAT HAPPEND! Very important that last point, then you wont ever loose money on a trade.

Is it even possible to DOUBLE your BTC in such short time? Why not just save a bulk of your BTC for the halving and invest a minor (but significant) amount in trading? You can dabble in the market without the risk of losing too much but when you will get to upsell then the profit will be definitely a step towards your goal.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:36:41 PM

So basically, you want a way to make money.

Use google.

+1 haha.... if there was an easy way to double your money every time... then everyone would be doing it. Welcome to life. You win some, you lose some. There are no sure bets. Tongue
I bet there is no legal way to DOUBLE your BTCs in such a short time period. Best bet is to go for trading. If you don't want that, go for service providing that pays in BTCs and if you cannot do that too, it will be better to go for mining and that is going to take longer and consume more time and electricity no doubt.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:31:22 PM

Best way to earn 2+ btc daily? Buy 20+ Legendary/staff accounts for your family and then start farming  Cool

I don't get this, did you mean start farming with those accounts on signature campaign?

If that's so then I dont think its possible, eventhough you have 20 accounts you can't still manage to earn 2 btc a day Cheesy

Signature campaign is not for getting money.. We just do chat on forum as usual with a nice bonus.
When someone try to get money from signature campaign, they will start to lose their precious time.

Did you know what you will be if you just make posting everyday in 2 years?
Yup, you got it.
DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:48:59 PM

UNDISPUTED BEST WAY: buy 382 sale 764+

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 09:02:47 PM

Coinut.com - it's gotta be the best way to turn 2 into 4, especially over the last few weeks with these wild price swings.

Coinut.com  is the only site I know of that offers bitcoin options trading. Check them out!

DuddlyDoRight

Activity: 318
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 10:47:15 PM

Coinut.com - it's gotta be the best way to turn 2 into 4, especially over the last few weeks with these wild price swings.

Coinut.com  is the only site I know of that offers bitcoin options trading. Check them out!

A company being ran out of a low-rent office in Singapore wouldn't do you wrong..

BTC has changed at 0.01+ USD since day-one at second intervals. It's never not swung..

EDIT: Try another site by the same people http://bittask.com/.. Oh wait it tanked.. Here is the owner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=14002

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 02:57:54 PM

In other words you are asking for 100% returns on investment. Well, that’s high rate of growth and as a thumb rule of ‘low risk low returns, high risk high returns’ you must choose high risk option of investment (as you desperately want growth with a higher rate). You can find some investment opportunities having 100% or more return on investments, such as lending it to promising startups or similar opportunities.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:48:03 PM

I think im just tired of all these threads.
I can recommend you depositing 2 bitcoin into some gambling site,and just roll it on 2x payout,you will get 4 btc in no time lol
of course im joking,you wil probably lose.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:02:41 PM

In other words you are asking for 100% returns on investment. Well, that’s high rate of growth and as a thumb rule of ‘low risk low returns, high risk high returns’ you must choose high risk option of investment (as you desperately want growth with a higher rate). You can find some investment opportunities having 100% or more return on investments, such as lending it to promising startups or similar opportunities.

actually it is not hard in bitcoin/crypto-currencies and it happens everyday that you can make 100% profit even in a short time. if you look at the altcoins that exist today you can see a lot of 100+% rises in their history now imagine catching one of these before rise, doing a couple of these each month you can make 2BTC profit.

to the moon with bitcoin...
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:18:48 PM

actually it is not hard in bitcoin/crypto-currencies and it happens everyday that you can make 100% profit even in a short time. if you look at the altcoins that exist today you can see a lot of 100+% rises in their history now imagine catching one of these before rise, doing a couple of these each month you can make 2BTC profit.
i dont think that you can usually make 100 per cent profit in trading cryptocurrency because in my opinion the prices of crypto are impossible to predict and you can lose money i would just choose gambling and either win or lose and not waste my time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:44:54 PM

I believe to this day the best way to multiply the bitcoin is by trading. it is also excellent for making 2 to 4 BTC BTC. I have friends who are very good at this, he can produce 5 BTC in one month by using 1-2 BTC. I think it is a great ability, maybe you can if you try
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: