Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:01:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
benhill

Activity: 304
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

There is nothing one can do being the first and most accepted cryptocurrency bitcoin will still be the leader and remain champion for ever.
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

Yes! Bitcoin will surely remain dominant
shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:42:11 PM

Absolutely. There are possibilities for that, the market also point in that direction since the price of bitcoin plays major role in the prices of other coins.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:47:40 PM

I think yes, bitcoin is dominant and still being the 1st cryptocurrency well accepted globally. Bitcoin is actually
leading all the alts in the crypto market wherein price value movement  of bitcoin in the market affects the value altcoins. I believe that bitcoin will stay long in the crypto world and will continue to be the strongest crypto of the world.
endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

From what I see it. It could stay as the king as long as people keep supporting it and the technology behind it is always updated to the latest and not behind. There's a chance that a new coins would emerge and be more dominant in the future, but it would take some time for that to happen.
That's right, as many people who support it will always stand upright, even though standing sometimes wobbly, but still standing upright always.
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

Bitcoin already dominates the cryptocurrency market and if all things remain the same,it will continue to be the number one cryptocurrency . it is ether that seems to match bitcoin but is far away from btc volume
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

For this particular reason, I do figure bitcoin will stay prevailing. Perhaps not in the here and now since right presently there are coins that still have speedier exchange speeds, and lower expenses (despite the fact that the charges are much lower right now on the system). Yet, on the long haul, and if the lightning system succeeds, at that point I figure BTC will be the most propel coin for these destinations.
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

I think Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that came on blockchain platform and some say that this is the king of all cryptocurrencies. So it may be right to say that Bitcoin will always be in power because bBitcoin is the only online currency that give the idea and a start up for the other alternate cryptocurrencies on the blockchain now a days. ANd i would say that they all are right who think of BTC as the king of all currencies because when its price go higher all the other alt coins prices also go higher to the roof.

So it is not wrong to say that BTC is the price puller of the cryptocurrency.  Cool
ikipiye

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

I think bitcoin remains the best for short-term and long-term investments, with the increasing demand for bitcoin showing that bitcoin is the top choice most sought after.
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

In my opinion, for the short run, bitcoin will still lead the crypto currency market but for the long term, I'm not sure of this. A technology will continue to evolve and innovate so if at any time present a more powerful crypto currency then why not? I would be glad to have found a new innovative crypto currency because it would make things easier for me. There are now many other crypto-cryptoes that offer ease beyond bitcoin so it will be a threat to bitcoin if bitcoin wants to keep leading the crypto currency market.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:58:36 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 02:46:06 PM by Ravenangel

There are high chances that Bitcoin will remain dominant its still the most valuable coin there is in the market and boasts of the highest market Bridging this gap will take quite some time and effort, a period which Bitcoin will continue gain fame This is not to say that there is no way Bitcoin will be surpassed, it might, it just will take something very special for the coin to be displaced. The Crypto market is unpredictable and a project may just come up someday, worthy of the top spot

Bitcoin to the moon
Jonbak

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

Now, Btc has stolen the attention of the world's financial community and even the state's authority to membicrakannya as an international issue. Btc then became the new 'toy' investment world of the moneyed-for-hungry new products gain profit doubled.

The bitcoin wallet owner account has grown rapidly in recent years. Last data mentioned, there are 21.4 million bitcoin wallet at the end of 2017.

Of that number, several hundred thousand of them are owned by members registered in Bitcoin.co.id. To date, there are more than a hundred Crypto Exchanges in more than 50 countries.

That's just the number of accounts.

If we look at how the Btc value moves, we will be even more shocked. Any phenomenon behind the movement of Btc values, of course it managed to provoke various reactions from around the world.

In early 2010, Btc's value was less than a US cent and then 200 dollars in early 2015, then to 900 dollars at the beginning of 2017. Throughout 2017, Btc had booked an increase of more than 1,800 percent.
The question (whether the value of virtual money will remain dominant in this year and so on)?
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

Bitcoin will indeed remain dominant. This is because it is the best medium of exchange from cryptocurrency to the other. The bitcoin dominance is something that no one can change as we all attest to it that locally, bitcoin is exchanged for fiat.
The higher people continue to use bitcoin, the higher the possibility that it will remain dominant and recently, the most traded coin on the market is bitcoin.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:29:20 PM

At least for the next future yes, I do think bitcoin will still be dominant. Then what will happen in 10-20 years it's impossible to predict, maybe it'll end like Nokia and we'll have a Apple, who knows.
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:35:56 PM

I'm sure bitcoin still dominates bitcoin is a symbol of cryptocurenncy who does not know bitcoin. Bitcoin has many investors and they believe it despite having a lot of cryptocurency introduced now but still bitcoin will remain dominant because it's been proven that apart from all the bitcoin problems still stand and the price also dominates from all the coins.
Debu

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

For me it’s Yes, because maximum coins are dependent on Bitcoin and even the financial market only recognizes Bitcoin to exchange to fiat currency.  Altcoins that we will keep and hold but in the endwhen  we are going to sell it to Bitcoin so that we could earn Fiat , so the priority of bitcoin will always be there. It will remain as the most dominant crypto in the crypto world.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:08:31 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Well for me bitcoin will still the most dominant crypto because in terms of price and technology bitcoin are the basis of all cyrptocurrencies, bitcoin are good both short and long term plan but if we want to generate a lot of profit we will hold it for long term but there's always a right timing when we sell our bitcoin to not lose any money, As long as people supports bitcoin I think it would still remain on top.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:21:49 AM

I think the bitcoin will still dominate in crypto as long as the character and uniqueness of bitcoin do not change. mining and market demand is the most popular investors. Bitcoin is able to influence the price of other coins
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:31:58 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
It must be realized and accepted that there are so many other coins offered in the market today. These new coins become direct competitor  of bitcoin. Investor have more choices to invest as they like but today until some months or years to come, bitcoin will still be number one as the first choice, it is still the most interesting coin to invest and best known by people. Gradually, it might be overcome by other coins like eth, ripple , bitcoincash, etc. in the coming years. Recently, eth created higher investment gains than bitcoin, and it becomes an initial sign of this change in the crypto market.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:41:07 AM

Using CoinMarketCap as a parameter is not the best option, dozens of tokens are released monthly, this in itself already decreases the dominance of Bitcoin. The best thing is to see the volume traded, that does determine the demand for the currency at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: