Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:07:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

Bitcoin for sure will remain as the dominant cryptocurrency at least in the foreseeable future. There's nothing to compete bitcoin as of now. Unless something big will challenge bitcoin from all of its flaws. I think bitcoin will not be dethroned because of all of the investments around it, it has huge infrastructures built for it. However, I think something will run side by side with it. The real currency. Because I think Bitcoin is far from being the money of the world. Even though the speed is greatly improved from the past years, still it's so slow for the currency for the use of the whole world. I think Bitcoin is a good store of value. So in the future it will act as digital "gold" and something else will become the cryptocurrency for the daily, mundane transactions.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:10:39 AM

For me it all depends on the peoples demand for bitcoin. If many people still buy and support bitcoin then it will continue to stay on top of it all. Judging but its popularity bitcoin is still so relevant right now and for years to come so expect for it to still assert its dominance against other coins.
cyberkuto

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:20:07 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Well definitely it would.  As where bitcoin stand now,  It will. We cannot predict the future but I would say long term would be sure.   Those people who already been successful and trusted bitcoin will make bitcoin number one. 
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

I think bitcoin will become dominant in the short or long term because bitcoin will be the first coin in cryptocurrency so bitcoin will remain number 1 in cryptocurrency and bitcoin will also be more popular in long term
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:53:12 AM

I think bitcoin will become dominant in the short or long term because bitcoin will be the first coin in cryptocurrency so bitcoin will remain number 1 in cryptocurrency and bitcoin will also be more popular in long term

It being first matters. It was also the one with by far the most decentralization and it wasn't made simply to make the founder rich.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:56:09 AM

It being first matters. It was also the one with by far the most decentralization and it wasn't made simply to make the founder rich.

Latter alts like ethereum have the capability of unseating bitcoin as the top crypto. Probably for a couple of more years, popularity and the fact that it's the first crypto would keep it on top but people will find out the uses and benefits of others like ether and we'll know if bitcoin will stay in top from there

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:06:16 AM

I think, although many new crypto currencies but bitcoin will still dominate the currency crypto because bitcoin remains the highest priced coin and the most favorite coin so many people who keep believing and looking for bitcoin
Kunal bangia

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:09:46 AM

Yes You are Right..... We can earn maximum at short time...
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:39:20 AM

I think, although many new crypto currencies but bitcoin will still dominate the currency crypto because bitcoin remains the highest priced coin and the most favorite coin so many people who keep believing and looking for bitcoin
That would be the truth ,the bitcoin will be dominant coin in coin market , it has the high price value , it is on the top rank as the first coin among altcoins , that could be bitcoin very dominant in the coming years.
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

I agree. Bitcoin has many factors to bring high value and impact to users. Among them, utility, efficiency from bitcoin usage and popularity are proportional to time. 10 years is a long cycle and it is bringing specialties to the success of the crypto market as well as showing its "king" status.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:49:53 AM

Nothing competes with Bitcoin so there is no reason not to remain dominant. All merchants adopt Bitcoin, everybody in the world knows Bitcoin, anyone who wants to invest or make transactions using Bitcoin. then after they do that, some of them may see Altcoin to gain profit because they are well pumped. Whenever anyone hears Bitcoin cryptocurrency comes first to their mind and the second comes alts. So whatever happens in the long run, Bitcoin will remain a good currency.
Sampson7

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is certain that this bitcoin will remain ascendant and will remain the first time recollected by everyone on earth. albeit the rival will grow a lot, but still I'm sure this bitcoin will perpetuate to grow in front of the day later. because it's just from bicoin that genuinely will give us an edification about the world of investment, and it's commenced all commenced from the rudiments, where we have to work to follow bounty programs to accumulate bitcoin and ethereum, and where it has been accumulated fairly then we follow the investment of this bitcoin. if all these bitcoin users do good and patient things, prosperity will be earned, and this bitcoin will still grow astronomically immense because the number of people in this world is prosperous with this bitcoin.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

There are high chances that Bitcoins will remain dominant in the crypto platform, so far no coin has mounted a serious challenge on BTC at all, and the gap it has on most of the coins keep widening, unless ETH steps up or another coin is developed, with the ability to cut n the gap then BTC will remain dorminant
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:21 AM

There are high chances that Bitcoins will remain dominant in the crypto platform, so far no coin has mounted a serious challenge on BTC at all, and the gap it has on most of the coins keep widening, unless ETH steps up or another coin is developed, with the ability to cut n the gap then BTC will remain dorminant

For now Ethereum still can not compare Bitcoin better and good for everyone. I haven't found a new altcoin against Bitcoin.
Cryptoobiobi

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

Bitcoin to me has come to stay, same is Crypto currency at large
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:35:52 AM

yes of course the bitcoin will still be dominant for everyone and all cryptocurrencies are there because bitcoin is the center of all cryptocurrencies.
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:38:12 AM

Given that the crypto currency is now constantly and rapidly developing, the dominant crypto currency will be one that will have good functionality, convenience and ease of use.Yes you can have other coins to be sold to fiat locally, but internationally  Bitcoin has the advantage. Probably because Bitcoin started it all.
charlystriker

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

Bitcoin for sure will remain as the dominant cryptocurrency at least in the foreseeable future. There's nothing to compete bitcoin as of now. Unless something big will challenge bitcoin from all of its flaws. I think bitcoin will not be dethroned because of all of the investments around it, it has huge infrastructures built for it. However, I think something will run side by side with it. The real currency. Because I think Bitcoin is far from being the money of the world. Even though the speed is greatly improved from the past years, still it's so slow for the currency for the use of the whole world. I think Bitcoin is a good store of value. So in the future it will act as digital "gold" and something else will become the cryptocurrency for the daily, mundane transactions.
Yes, I agree  with you. Bitcoin will remain dominant in all cryptocurrency coin. Bitcoin is the most popular of all coin. Although it's price going up and down but it is still dominating. Bitcoin still the number used in many transaction. Like payment and buying products.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

I also think so, maybe now is the beginning of the fall of bitcoin at the top of crypto and there will be a substitute that will become more dominant than bitcoin. Before Bitcoin is replaced, it is likely that the most dominant still be held by bitcoin.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

bitcoin is the first to stand, and it is sure that this bitcoin will stay predominant and will remain the first run through recalled by everybody on earth. despite the fact that the opponent will grow a considerable measure, yet at the same time I'm certain this bitcoin will keep on growing before the day later. since it's simply from bicoin that truly will give us an exercise about the universe of venture, and it's begun all began from the nuts and bolts, where we need to work to take after abundance projects to gather bitcoin and ethereum, and where it has been amassed genuinely then we take after the speculation of this bitcoin. in the event that all these bitcoin clients do great and patient things, achievement will be earned, and this bitcoin will in any case become enormous in light of the fact that the quantity of individuals in this world is effective with this bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: