Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

Short-term or long-term term Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin. The popularity of Bitcoin is no doubt. In the Crypto market the influence of Bitcoin is so strong that it makes Bitcoin the best coin ever.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dedens212

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

Of course Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin. Bitcoin is the first successful cryptocurrency. Its existence has been recognized in several major countries. The strength of Bitcoin lies in its technology. Therefore, if the short-term or long-term hold of Bitcoin will remain the most dominant.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:42:53 PM

According to my view Bitcoin will remain dominant because Bitcoin is the worlds first and famous cryptocurrency ever known . Bitcoin has the highest market capitalization and Bitcoin is remembered as the first cryptocurrency and the coin that brought us to the blockchain technology .Bitcoins massive fall of first time that the market got the sense of vulnerability Bitcoin is used as the worlds cryptocurrency for investors . Bitcoin is the most expensive even with a minority people, trust in Bitcoin is the trade secret of Bitcoin so Bitcoin will surely remain dominant all over the global system.
I truly believe that bitcoin will still be remain as a dominant coin and this could be still seen from the time of it's lowest points, and from the tine where the time tests how the blockchain technology of bitcoin manage to remain firm even though this past few months is a very challenging month for the bitcoin, so from this past experience we can truly prove that bitcoin is still dominant.
auliani2000aa

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

Currently these new coins become direct competitors of bitcoin currencies making nvestors have more options to invest they want, but today up to a few months or years to come, bitcoin eyes will be number one as the primary choice as it is still attractive to invested and became a popular virtual currency today compared to other virtual currencies.
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

I think it will be the dominant coin as it was the first cryptocurrency and has the maximum number of users. Only any coin with some out of the box benefits can be able to replace it, but this possibility is very feeble.  Wink
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

Bitcoin is already gradually losing its dominant role among the crypto currency. In the future, I think this trend will not only continue, but will also intensify. Now bitcoin will continue to lose its popularity regardless of whether it will grow in price, or fall.
Other coins are many that appear, but I don't feel the popularity has been or began to be defeated. I think the bitcoin is still upright with its identity as the ultimate. I still can't imagine if bitcoin will be defeated by other coins.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
yes of course the bitcoin will still be dominant for everyone and all cryptocurrencies are there because bitcoin is the center of all cryptocurrencies.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

Bitcoin is already gradually losing its dominant role among the crypto currency. In the future, I think this trend will not only continue, but will also intensify. Now bitcoin will continue to lose its popularity regardless of whether it will grow in price, or fall.
Other coins are many that appear, but I don't feel the popularity has been or began to be defeated. I think the bitcoin is still upright with its identity as the ultimate. I still can't imagine if bitcoin will be defeated by other coins.
That's the reason why they are created, they wanted to exceed where bitcoin is lacking, the problem is they can't removed the fact that bitcoin was the most popular crypto currency and its really hard to surpass the popularity that bitcoin already have, unless there's certain incidents that bitcoin will collapse nonetheless bitcoin will continue its dominance as the supreme crypto ever created to this industry, lets see what future will dictate about this.
BigWinner87

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:30:18 PM

yes,
always!
radenyoko

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

well i think Absolutely yes bitcoin is dominant and still being the 1st cryptocurrency well accepted globally. Bitcoin is actually leading all the alts in the crypto market wherein price value movement  of bitcoin in the market affects the value altcoins. I believe that bitcoin will stay long in the crypto world and will continue to be the strongest crypto of the world and now bitcoin has a very strong impact on the world of crypto-currencies. But if you look ahead, and remember the story
arya123210

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

Of course bitcoin will still be dominant for everyone because bitcoin has been popular in use as an investment tool and I'm sure the bitcoin is getting more and more users and bitcoin is also growing
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

If I see current market situation. Then it show the dominant of Bitcoin. And it will continue. But always market will not remain same. The need and choice are changing. It depends on Bitcoin that how it fulfill the need of market. If it will fail then dominant may change. But it will not easy for second one.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

Bitcoin will always be the most dominant crypto. The whole market is measured in terms of bitcoin like the prices being measured in terms of Satoshi. Bitcoin is always the most preferred crypto investment for most of the investors, so yeah bitcoin is pretty much dominant.

gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

I think bitcoin will always be dominant because bitcoin at this time has started enough moment and accepted by world society. hopefully bitcoin will always remain a good one.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

Yes , bitcoin would still remain dominant to all the coins in the coin market index , people would still love to invest in bitcoin, because people thought that bitcoin is still tbe big thing in cryptocurrency, that is why even if the market is flooded with many coins and tokens but still bitcoin is dominant from all other coins in the market.

Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

Every wants to have bitcoin , so if there people who want to invest in cryptocurrency ,in there mind is to go to bitcoin, so even there are many altcoins in the market today ,the bitcoin remain dominant among all coins ,in terms of price value an a well establish coin in the cryptoworld.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:52:03 PM

If I see current market situation. Then it show the dominant of Bitcoin. And it will continue. But always market will not remain same. The need and choice are changing. It depends on Bitcoin that how it fulfill the need of market. If it will fail then dominant may change. But it will not easy for second one.
In case of bitcoin I do not think that the market will change and some other coin will come to replace it because bitcoin is considered as the master coin of all the cryptocurrencies and they all are dependent on the value of bitcoin and the performance of bitcoin when the use of bitcoin is increased then the use of all other coins increases while if the use of bitcoin is decreased then people leave to use all other altcoins at some level.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
For now I think it is very difficult to beat the unbeatable, altcoins still follow the flow of Bitcoin’s price movements. To overthrow it from its throne, a coin must be the center of transactions that used by everyone and must be better in terms of technology than Bitcoin and also have a more solid community.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:27:55 PM

it will always be dominant because it has been in here for more than nine years already, and all the other altcoins have been dying on the path, that is why

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

Bitcoin will remain dominant in terms of:
• Price
• Market Capitalization
• Demand
• Popularity

In terms of profitability, due to Bitcoin's high price, only the big players could take advantage of this because they can afford to invest a huge amount. Unlike for small players wherein a small investment in Bitcoin would hardly give profit because it will need some time to produce x2 of our investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: