Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin remain dominant  (Read 2660 times)
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.

It has no competitor  either. Maybe if there is an alt that are truly like an improve version of Bitcoin, it will not remain dominant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spartaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

I think that bitcoin will remain the number 1 crypto for some years. Then it might get replaces by a coin like ETH.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

Bitcoin will remain the first and top most crypto currency in the crypto market  and so it will dominate the crypto currency market. As we can see the prices of bitcoins is much higher than any other crypto currencies in the crypto market and  so no other crypto currencies will reach near by bitcoins  or beat the price of bitcoins as there is still good potential for the price of bitcoins to increase 40 times more than the current price of bitcoins. There are chances for the bitcoins to be the most expensive asset all over the world.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
avtonomro

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

If we see the current market condition, we can easily see the bitcoin is number 1 among so many coins. It has been like this for last 8 years.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

I think that bitcoin will remain the number 1 crypto for some years. Then it might get replaces by a coin like ETH.

Bitcoin will still remain even years passed by and I disagree that ETH will replace bitcoin in the future. ETH has a potential but there price is too far from each other so I really doubt that ETH can overtake bitcoin price.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will remain the most dominant coin both short and long term? Even though it does not remain the most dominant coin, this will not be the same as saying that Bitcoin won’t exist long term.
Since a lot of altcoins are showing up today, we can say that bitcoin is getting threats over its throne day by day. A lot of potential altcoins are already growing which may sooner replace bitcoin as the top currency. It is possible but for now, we cannot consider yet anything since bitcoin's value is still too large compared to other altcoins existing right now.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

I think currently bitcoin still dominates the cryptocurrency market and probably for a very long time from now. I believe that. Lets see.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

Yes, it will remain dominant until such time all bitcoins had mined. And also if bitcoin will upgrade its blockchain,for faster and more secure transactions , it will remain dominant because it was the pioneer of all cryptos
groun001

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

yes that's right btc is the foundation of all cryptocurrency
Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

Yes, i think it will be more dominant this year 2018 in the mid December, and hoping bitcoin will be a good coin in the future! Maybe not so dominant but it will pump in this near future.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

I think amidst all the crisis being experienced by bitcoin right now, it will still remain dominant among other coins. Bitcoin has come a long way already and it would take decades before a coin gets on bitcoins back or front. We should keep on supporting bitcoin and stay holding even though the price has fell down a lot already.

Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

I really like the bitcoin but to the point that it will last forever i think its a hoax i guess some say it's just a bubble and literally it will pop up sooner or later , you can check this link if you want , and another conclusion is i think the altcoins will overtake , bitcoin and become a dominant coin in the future. And that's what i believe.

Link: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/14/bitcoin-bubble-just-about-to-burst-major-money-manager-says.html

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

bitcoin will remain dominant even the price is become down as of today, we can say that this is more investors that want to invest at this moment, they believe that after a few months or years they will earn more profit on it. We are all believe about the good things that happen in everyday and hoping for the good price.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Bitcoin will always be dominant in the cryptosphere.There is however the chance that ETH can be the number 1 crypto maybe in the not too distant future as a lot of projects are adopting the ETH as the platform of launch.There are more ERC-20 tokens(by percentage) now than there were a year ago.

I think the dominance of this bitcoin may face a tough challenge in the future of the famous altcoin that has better features like utility and functionality.
Bitcoin will continue to dominate the entire world of cryptocurrency for several years before another coin follows. It will also remain the primary means of exchange because of its popularity and the majority of exchanges use it to buy altcoin.
jajanggsr

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

well i think Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that came on blockchain platform and some say that this is the king of all cryptocurrencies. So it may be right to say that Bitcoin will always be in power because bBitcoin is the only online currency that give the idea and a start up for the other alternate cryptocurrencies on the blockchain now a days. ANd i would say that they all are right who think of BTC as the king of all currencies because when its price go higher all the other alt coins prices also go higher to the roof and I do believe that bitcoin will forever remain as the dominant coin both long term and short term. Bitcoin is the first crypto creation and it is tested through times
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

Bitcoin will probably dominate all the coins in the world of crypto for a long time. I think the bitcon power is hard to beat by other coins. This is because bitcoin has become a reference and benchmark against all the coins that exist in the world crypto. So if bitcoin is defeated by another coin, it will take a very long time.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

Yes it will, no matter what situation the market in, bad or good, bitcoin will remain at top since its the most influential of all coins. The idea to start alternative coins came from bitcoin itself so that people will have many options to invest in but still these coins are connected to bitcoin.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:00:03 PM

I believe bitcoin will still dominate in the market because it influences other coins.As the price of bitcoin is up, altcoins follow.And when it is down,other coins are down too.With that basis alone, I don't think other coins will overtake bitcoin in the top.

According to me Gradually, it can be overcome with other coins like eth, ripple, bitcoincash, etc. In the coming years. More recently, eth creates higher investment returns than bitcoin, and it's the first sign of this change in the crypto market.
It should be realized and accepted that there are so many other coins on the market today. These new coins become bitcoin direct competitors. Investors have more options to invest they want but today for the next few months or years, bitcoin will remain number one as the first choice, still the most interesting coin to be invested and best known to people.
TheChung1904

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

In the near future there is no chance for any other currency to dominate the bitcoin again.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

I think bitcoin will dominate the market in the near future, but I'm not sure in the farther future it could be strong enough to dominate the market. Now with more and more new currencies, with good technology platforms it can outperform bitcoin and dominate in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: