Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:44:13 PM

yes, the strength of the project consists in the speed of the transactions and maybe even in the
own blockchain , i can not wait to try a version of the wallet and make a transaction test

is this now a erc20 token on the ethereum blockchain or a coin with his own blockchain? i see erc20 token or did i miss something?
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:36:59 AM

yes, the strength of the project consists in the speed of the transactions and maybe even in the
own blockchain , i can not wait to try a version of the wallet and make a transaction test

is this now a erc20 token on the ethereum blockchain or a coin with his own blockchain? i see erc20 token or did i miss something?

MTV is a erc20 only for first time after the ICO, and in second step when the project is complete we have a Coin with his own blockchain... with the full propriety in accord to whitepaper i think this project is the first top cryptocoin never build and can superate the big BTC and ETH.
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:59:35 AM

Don't get me wrong but we have been hearing pretty much everyday that there will be a Blockchain for everything and one that will rule them all. I think everybody who is investing today wants a working product that delivers what it advertises rather than marketing words

The team will release very soon a first glance of the android app connected to a test network. It's in beta stage now and they are fixing bugs. In days they will release the mobile applications, Android first, iOS after, a test wallet that shows the basic features of the product. The MVP in case of simple soft cap is the coin with the wallet and the infrastructure with Multiversum technology (a real Relational Database Blockchain) and an efficient protocol.  Wink
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

The team will release very soon a first glance of the android app connected to a test network. It's in beta stage now and they are fixing bugs. In days they will release the mobile applications, Android first, iOS after, a test wallet that shows the basic features of the product. The MVP in case of simple soft cap is the coin with the wallet and the infrastructure with Multiversum technology (a real Relational Database Blockchain) and an efficient protocol.  Wink

Ok Felicisimoii, I see. I am still considering if investing in this or not and having such info makes the difference. You could probably create a post on medium about this to get more people aware about these developments as I see there's a bit of confusion around.
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

Don't get me wrong but we have been hearing pretty much everyday that there will be a Blockchain for everything and one that will rule them all. I think everybody who is investing today wants a working product that delivers what it advertises rather than marketing words

Cool! I think everybody is waiting then; good for me I have an Android phone so that I can start beta testing MTV as soon as it gets released. Keep us posted about these developments  Wink
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

I finished reading the whitepaper a few minutes ago.
It's a totally new kind of blockchain.
Maybe I need to read it a second time but I have a question:
I didn't understand how the decentralization is obtained? Huh
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

Multiversum has one function, and I want to share its information here
one of its functions is Speed and throughput
ie an important characteristic about the speed of transaction confirmation, given that in whitepapers it is reported to average less than 0.2 seconds. So less so, up to tens of minutes required by other technologies. This is possible thanks to the parallelization of transactions and the mechanism of blockchain division and reintegration. you can find a wide range of functions on the official website

Its sound really good! , Honestly I'm very curious to try to send and receive coin, i always wanted a speed like this .

this is one of the major power of the project compared to others.
here a little comparison:

Bitcoin ~7 TPS
Ethereum ~15 TPS
Ripple ~1000 TPS
Bitcoin Cash ~40 TPS
Cardano ~10 TPS
Litecoin ~56
Stellar ~3700
NEM ~4 TPS
NEO ~1000 TPS
VISA’s servers offer average daily transaction speeds of about 2500 TPS to 5000 TPS.

Multiversum is at 1000 TPS for each core...

really impressive.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

Unsoindovo, this data you wrote is really impressive, I see bitcoin as a digital gold with a store of value, but I think MTV has what it takes to become important as an exchange currency.
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

Hello , Mining (aka Proof of Work) is just one of the methods used to validate transactions. We will use Proof of Integrity, a new concept.
Transparency is not guaranteed by POW , it's guaranteed by the fact that transactions are available in a public ledger - and same will be in our blockchain, the transactions will be available in a public ledger for anyone to consult.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

Hello , Mining (aka Proof of Work) is just one of the methods used to validate transactions. We will use Proof of Integrity, a new concept.
Transparency is not guaranteed by POW , it's guaranteed by the fact that transactions are available in a public ledger - and same will be in our blockchain, the transactions will be available in a public ledger for anyone to consult.

Informative reply, but does not really answer the question of how it will be decentralized. From what i understood there will be centralized serveres but at the same time your version of pos which helps make it decentralized?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

Multiversum has one function, and I want to share its information here
one of its functions is Speed and throughput
ie an important characteristic about the speed of transaction confirmation, given that in whitepapers it is reported to average less than 0.2 seconds. So less so, up to tens of minutes required by other technologies. This is possible thanks to the parallelization of transactions and the mechanism of blockchain division and reintegration. you can find a wide range of functions on the official website

Its sound really good! , Honestly I'm very curious to try to send and receive coin, i always wanted a speed like this .

this is one of the major power of the project compared to others.
here a little comparison:

Bitcoin ~7 TPS
Ethereum ~15 TPS
Ripple ~1000 TPS
Bitcoin Cash ~40 TPS
Cardano ~10 TPS
Litecoin ~56
Stellar ~3700
NEM ~4 TPS
NEO ~1000 TPS
VISA’s servers offer average daily transaction speeds of about 2500 TPS to 5000 TPS.

Multiversum is at 1000 TPS for each core...

really impressive.

There are also other features that are indeed interesting and part of the 'hot topics' of the moment in the crypto world
zneww

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Informative reply, but does not really answer the question of how it will be decentralized. From what i understood there will be centralized serveres but at the same time your version of pos which helps make it decentralized?
Yes, it seems (from what I have understood) that maybe the decentralization will be possible because of multiple chain and parallel chain that join together with the proof of integrity.
forensick

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

Yes, it seems (from what I have understood) that maybe the decentralization will be possible because of multiple chain and parallel chain that join together with the proof of integrity.

Multiversum has a strong vocation towards industrial and institutional use. So
this type of database is so innovative that it may not even be totally decentralized in the initial phase.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Ganja <3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

MTV is a erc20 only for first time after the ICO, and in second step when the project is complete we have a Coin with his own blockchain... with the full propriety in accord to whitepaper i think this project is the first top cryptocoin never build and can superate the big BTC and ETH.

thanks for the info. looks interessting didnt read the whitpaper until now. will do it when i have time. Smiley
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

i think a demo version on android system could attract the attention of more people/possible investors and be a good advertising medium, i can not wait to try it...
JaceMace

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

i think a demo version on android system could attract the attention of more people/possible investors and be a good advertising medium, i can not wait to try it...

Hi there,

Thank you for supporting Multiversum. We will release very soon a first glance of the android app connected to a test network. it's in beta stage now and we are fixing bugs.In days we will release the mobile applications, Android first, iOS after, a test wallet that shows the basic features of the product. Please stay tuned.
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:40:19 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 04:27:15 AM by kieran_84

Dear Multiversum community,

Please take some time to follow our project on social media!

You can find us on social media in these places:

Medium: https://medium.com/multiversumbc
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsvMFGNTEwQ
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/multiversumblockchain/
VK: https://vk.com/multiversumblockchain
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/MultiversumBC/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MultiversumBlockchain/
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

Cool! I think everybody is waiting then; good for me I have an Android phone so that I can start beta testing MTV as soon as it gets released. Keep us posted about these developments  Wink

Of course!  Wink We are happy to help this great project succeed. 🚀🚀🚀
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:29:28 AM

Of course!  Wink We are happy to help this great project succeed. 🚀🚀🚀

Will the beta release be out before end of ico? It could really help bring confidence for investors in the project Smiley
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

I am personally very skeptic about any new Proof-of (put your favourite one here) which is not Proof-of-work when I hear the word Blockchain. Nothing works better then POW in terms of security and reliabilty as we speak. We all know about the pros and cons of POW but here Multiversum is trying to achieve something very challenging. If your ideas will come to reality I think this project could be a top 10 in market cap.
Do not misunderstand me: it's a long way to the top
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: