Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:49:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

I agree that the POW is an excellent solution, but it should be noted that even the master nodes are facing many problems, one for example that of electricity consumption .
iamgekko

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

Dear Community,

Multiversum 4th Generation Relational Blockchain

PUBLIC PRESENTATION
Current Blockchain State of the Art
The lead characters of Blockchain phenomenon share a common feature: remarkable safety and reliability. At the same time, we pay for this in terms of huge processing power, unacceptable pollution, high transaction costs and slowness which can hardly represent current technological progress standards, and give a reasonable technical answer to modern financial and commercial use cases.

This slowness is caused by the lack of horizontal scalability, i.e. the increase of computation capacity obtained by merely adding processors instead of replacing them with faster versions. Another cause of this slowness is inherent to its current blockchain safety mechanism, designed to prevent anyone from taking over the majority of the clusters by making it very expensive to achieve in terms of calculation power and/or cost (Proof of Work and Proof of Stake).

Furthermore, current blockchains are simple concatenations of single data entities state changes; reconstructing the actual states of these entities implies a whole chain scan, which causes an even greater system slowdown and resources usage. This simplification makes blockchains inadequate for scientific and industrial purposes, as requirements in terms of data structures can become extremely complex. Moreover, security measures stop at data level as they don’t ensure user safety, making it impossible to recover lost or stolen coins and tokens even if they are located on the chain, or to block malicious accounts.

At last, another issue is fragmentation and in homogeneity among cryptocurrencies, that are unable to communicate with each other and live in unrelated universes.
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

Dear Community,
Please do not forget to join the official multiversum telegram group!
https://t.me/MultiversumOfficial
zneww

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:20:37 PM

On the whitepaper I found "Native off-chain adapter for proprietary ERC20/ERC23"
What does it mean exactly? Can Multiversum Blockchain host erc20 tokens from ethereum blockchain?
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:36:04 PM

On the whitepaper I found "Native off-chain adapter for proprietary ERC20/ERC23"
What does it mean exactly? Can Multiversum Blockchain host erc20 tokens from ethereum blockchain?

Hey there, Yes you would be able to view multiversum tokens on the ethereum blockchain as they will be ERC-20 Tokens.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

i think a demo version on android system could attract the attention of more people/possible investors and be a good advertising medium, i can not wait to try it...

i can add who this could be rewarded as beta testers bounty.
could be interesting for all the sides, for devs and users who can get involved.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
kahaiwro (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

MTV Multiversum code will be public on GITHUB as soon as the project is stable and there is no danger of code theft.
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:59:15 AM

Dear Community,

The new Multiversum website is online!

Take some time to check it out here: https://www.multiversum.io/
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

Dear Community,

Hi,

Tried checking it out but the website is down. But good news that it is updated Smiley
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

Dear Community,

Hi,

Tried checking it out but the website is down. But good news that it is updated Smiley

The update of Multiversum website working fine Wink
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

most of the projects the Team has done have been completely transparent with all sales, including those not in the blockchain, so the project is much in demand
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

I have always followed carefully the other projects of the team, and this time I wanted to test the goodness of the project by investing a small part.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

Dear Community,
Please do not forget to join the official multiversum telegram group!
https://t.me/MultiversumOfficial

i join the official channel of telegram waiting for news on how the development of the project proceeds, just wait the release of the demo wallet on android to try, test its potential...
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

The official website is experiencing some loading problems - Server migration -. Administrators on Telegram chat said to be patience, those issues will be solved very soon
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:48:24 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 07:44:06 PM by Hakamoto

If the project achieves its goals, it can really revolutionize the current block chain. So I follow the updates, and join you!

giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

If the project achieves its goals, it can really revolutionize the current blockchain.

I think it's not an easy goal, but seeing the team behind, and reading positive comments from many people, I think it's possible .
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

What advantages you have before already existing blockchain? Do you have a compare list? And why you dont have a detailed roadmap? Your roadmap very pure. I think this must be much more clear and for every month for such big investments as you need.
kahaiwro (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:48:12 PM

The official website is experiencing some loading problems - Server migration -. Administrators on Telegram chat said to be patience, those issues will be solved very soon

Check it out, now migration matters are cleared and solved. All local versions of the website are up and running
MTV.team

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

What advantages you have before already existing blockchain? Do you have a compare list? And why you dont have a detailed roadmap? Your roadmap very pure. I think this must be much more clear and for every month for such big investments as you need.

thank you for your question.

Our team is just working on a new marketing strategy, this include preparing  some materials to illustrate the benefits of our blockchain than others. Even the roadmap could be reviewed to be "more clear" and simple to understand.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

checked right now.
all works fine!
Cool graphics!

I have a question:
I read the awesome "Transaction Throughtput
Unlimited scalability system: 64,000 Tps (1000 Tps/core) on a 64 cores server"

but this means who the servers are centralized?

maybe devs can answer me.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: