Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37221 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

And I also tell you another thing in my opinion. The purchase price seen throughout the community behind, the team, and technological innovation, is very low .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

And I also tell you another thing in my opinion. The purchase price seen throughout the community behind, the team, and technological innovation, is very low .

You mean the price for a token? I think this should attract investors just as it is a big chasn to multiply its capital several times
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

So ICO has started yesterday. Where can we trace the amount of money collected so far? I see over 6.2m so far, but how much was it from pre-ico?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

This transaction speed and this level of security is just super! If you can do what promised tokens simply fly away to the moon!
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

Only 4 day to the ICO start ... i think we reach 35 milion in the first step of ICO phase Wink came on  Cool

I also think so because the developers are proposing a revolutionary project that will allow the implementation of blockchain into the real life of people today. And it's cool!
I am sure later this project will result in more and more get due notice from the enthusiastic people who like this project is very high.

I already see that investors will appreciate the project highly. The project has every chance to get into the top 10 coinmarketcap by the end of this year!
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

Only 4 day to the ICO start ... i think we reach 35 milion in the first step of ICO phase Wink came on  Cool

I also think so because the developers are proposing a revolutionary project that will allow the implementation of blockchain into the real life of people today. And it's cool!
I am sure later this project will result in more and more get due notice from the enthusiastic people who like this project is very high.

I already see that investors will appreciate the project highly. The project has every chance to get into the top 10 coinmarketcap by the end of this year!

Yes, this is really cool hope so it will be. Developments of this level should be evaluated by the community. This will be fine as the project will help to introduce decentralization technologies into real life.
ThatICOguy

Activity: 224

The Coin Radar

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

Hey guys,

Check out our overview of the Multiversum project below. Let me know if you enjoy it!

Multiversum (“MTV”) is, and I quote, a “4th Generation Relational Blockchain”, but what does that actually mean?

First generation is the original, Bitcoin and its forks. Based on Proof of Work mining. The second generation, Ethereum et al., introduced smart contracts and the possibility of tokenisation – consider how many cryptocurrencies run on the Ethereum blockchain. The third generation looked to build on previous generations and considered the issues of scalability and speed and making mining more energy efficient. Different approaches were considered, including Proof of Stake validation rather than mining and the possibility of off-chain routing.

However, the fourth generation – and MTV in particular – is aimed at improving all of the previous generations, whilst also tailoring blockchain technology to the business environment. The team at MTV realise that for mass adoption to take place, blockchain technology must be applicable to real-world scenarios: that is their primary aim.

MVT will utilise horizontal scalability: an increased number of processes, rather than the same number of processes, but completed faster. This is the same principle that the quad-core processor in your computer utilises – four processors running at 1.6Ghz instead of one processor running at 6.4Ghz. Four processors is more efficient.

Another of the attributes that distinguishes MTV as a 4th Generation blockchain is that it will allow interconnection with other infrastructures, such as Ethereum. This innovation will allow a token on the Ethereum platform to be utilised on MTV’s platform, a move with will ease mass adoption.

Arguably the most functional, real-world applicability of MVT comes through its ability to create and maintain Relational Databases.

Simply put, Relational Databases mean multiple data types existing and working within a single blockchain.
In previous iterations of blockchain technology this would lead to congestion (consider the massive congestion in the Bitcoin network and resultant high transaction fees). However, with MTV each data type will split from the blockchain whilst the transaction is performed, before re-joining once completed to be validated. This will allow for parallel transactions occurring simultaneously, meaning that far more information can be sent in a much shorter amount of time.

Simply put, instead of having one blockchain processing 10,000 blocks of data very quickly, MTV will instead split into 1000 conjoined blockchains, each processing ten blocks of data almost instantaneously, before autonomously re-forming into a single blockchain.

This will allow companies and businesses to not only store varying types of information, but to do so securely, and almost instantaneously. The data could be anything from customer transactions, stock levels, human resources functions, the quality assurances procedures from their product creation and myriad other types all on the same blockchain. This interrelationship will allow for MTV to be a one-stop solution for businesses, saving them both time and money. It is difficult to overstate quite how valuable this will be to a business: time and money are the two most important things to a business and so for MTV to be able to save both could be massive.

Not only will the data be created and maintained simultaneously, but, due to the inherent technology of the blockchain, there will be a ledger storing every movement of every aspect of every piece of data contained within the Relational Databases.

Therefore, once a company looks to audit its books, or its stock levels, or the files of its employees, it will have instant access to every element of the information, with no worry about files being lost, or human error in accounting. Everything will be stored.

Of course, inherent in previous generations has been the possibility that a node may go down, either paralysing the blockchain, or the data becoming lost or fragmented.

To combat this, MTV also introduces data sharding, which effectively allows a single piece of data to be split into multiple fragments and shared between and across multiple nodes. The benefit of this is that should a node – or even multiple nodes – go off-line, there will be no data loss because the data will exist simultaneously on various other nodes, allowing the system to continue to function until the broken nodes are operational once again. This will make MTV more reliable, and therefore – again – more suitable for mass adoption.

Data sharding, combined with the ease and sophistication of Relational Databases, will allow a business to consolidate many of its back-end functions into one primary system, with no need to have separate systems to create the information, store the information and access the information.

MTV is staking a claim to be the future of the blockchain and, should they be successful, they will be.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

Great project and the fact that the developers offer a convenient language for editing the database is just fine. The project has many advantages, in fact it is the best I've seen this year. I'll wait for the developers to fulfill their promises.
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

Transactions in 0.2 seconds are impressive. Integration of the crypto currency into the real sector of the economy is already close. I will subscribe to the news of the company.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

Very nice concept, hardworking team, and very promising project for the future! Join this ICO for the opportunity to be part of this great and innovative project!

such a transaction speed will allow the sphere of the crypto currency to be raised to a new level and closer to real life, to introduce payment in shops and other places. It's really cool to follow the news of the project.

Absolutely agree with you! I studied the project and his team! It's just awesome! Probably this is the best project of 2018. Already want to buy tokens.
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

This transaction speed and this level of security is just super! If you can do what promised tokens simply fly away to the moon!

Testing in beta is something fantastic, if in the final version we will have this, I really do not know where the price can get .
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

Very nice concept, hardworking team, and very promising project for the future! Join this ICO for the opportunity to be part of this great and innovative project!

such a transaction speed will allow the sphere of the crypto currency to be raised to a new level and closer to real life, to introduce payment in shops and other places. It's really cool to follow the news of the project.

Absolutely agree with you! I studied the project and his team! It's just awesome! Probably this is the best project of 2018. Already want to buy tokens.
personally, I see that this project has a professional team. surely, the team will promote the MTV project maximally in order that many investors interested to join. a good project with the interesting concept.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
angrygerl

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

A very large-scale and global project, I would like to understand when the first prototypes will be launched? I'm ready to invest in the project I think for this very great prospect! Good luck with all the developments.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:22:48 AM

personally, I see that this project has a professional team. surely, the team will promote the MTV project maximally in order that many investors interested to join. a good project with the interesting concept.

Yes the project is really promising. Token has a great future prospects. Especially when the project is integrated into the real business.

cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

Testing in beta is something fantastic, if in the final version we will have this, I really do not know where the price can get .

If the company has really a working product we don't know where the price of coin will reach, once they finalize the testing then surely it will reach to the community.  Already ICO of this project still, running very healthy.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:34:26 AM

A very large-scale and global project, I would like to understand when the first prototypes will be launched? I'm ready to invest in the project I think for this very great prospect! Good luck with all the developments.
the project has already seen success already accumulating more than $ 6 million in funding it is enough to run a project especially following the future of the blockchain summit held in dubai this could be the introduction stage of the world.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

Is there a link to see dubai recording event? I would love to see it, I do not know if there was a live stream and therefore a recording .
ValRad

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:38:46 AM

I thought it is connected to Music Television  Cheesy
supperperson86

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

How long after the ICO will it be before the tokens list on an exchange? Also which will be the first exchanges to list them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: