Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:32:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37224 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

As the project has already created the peripheral units of the emergency recovery on different continents, it is likely that the team is now engaged in a negotiation process with companies in these regions that provide mining services.
I think that the team is tuned for 100% positive result of investment and support of partners, if already now they create a partial structure of the network. I am sure that success comes to stubborn projects.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:31:55 AM

Each function and part of the future Multiversum network is described in detail by the developers. The transparency of the team's work indicates that we will see a steady stream of news during the product development process. I'm happy about this, often projects give little information. 
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

The Multiversum network will work with new developments. These are the innovations you describe in the technical documentation. But I have read that a piece of technology that works productively in all previous versions of Blockchain will also be used by you. Have you already received permission from the developers of such software?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

The Multiversum network will work with new developments. These are the innovations you describe in the technical documentation. But I have read that a piece of technology that works productively in all previous versions of Blockchain will also be used by you. Have you already received permission from the developers of such software?

Of course, for such a project is important clean work and appropriation of foreign development and ideas is not permissible. If I understand you correctly in question. Integration with other networks will be possible only after mutual consent of all participants.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

Negotiations with partners will take place throughout the development of the product. Gradually the development of innovations offered by the team will take place. I think that new experts will come to help realize the idea of Multiversum in full measure.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

Negotiations with partners will take place throughout the development of the product. Gradually the development of innovations offered by the team will take place. I think that new experts will come to help realize the idea of Multiversum in full measure.
Now the team of developers assembled professionals. I've seen their work experience in personal profiles. He inspires me. But the work on the search for experts continues. This is a good sign for investors.
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

The Multiversum project will be widely used in all State structures. You are talking about the wide and inexpensive use of the network in medicine. At the recent summit, did you have those partners who speak on behalf of the States?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

This work is affected by the increase in the number of nodes. How do you plan to expand their number and who will be able to participate in the creation of nodes for your project? I understand that for the reliability of the network need big partners.
Probably, reliable partners with big opportunities are important proof of features of this function Multiversum. The number of knots, I think, will grow as interest in the product of consumers in different countries. This, of course, will strengthen the availability of the system.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

So maiinet will be launched in 18 month after token sale? Or when? This is a very long period! All blockchains launched in much shortest period.
"TOTAL SUPPLY 141,000,000 MTV
Airdrop of the undistributed tokens once a week, to all the wallets that still hold 100% of the MTV tokens you are intitled to at any ICO stage. The airdrop will start 2 weeks after the end of ICO and will last 18 months. "
The roadmap details the duration of the work.
https://www.multiversum.io/#road-map

This will be weekly airdrop like in Pundi? How many % investors will receiveing every week? If I will sold part of my tokens, Ill not able to get airdrop tokens?

Airdrop will start 2 weeks after the end of the ico and listing on the Multiversum exchanges
There will be every week and for 18 months, for all the wallets that hold 100% of tokens purchased in pre-ico and ico .... this means that if you sell even 1 token you definitely lose the right to receive airdrop.

The% of the airdrop depends on the number of tokens unsold during pre-ico and ico and the number of users that keep the token in their wallet; obviously more time will pass and there will be more people selling their tokens, for their personal and economic reasons ..... this will increase the% of tokens that will receive the remaining holders, and the more they will spend weeks and months, the less people there will be eligible for the airdrop requirements and many tokens will receive the holders that will remain until the end of 18 months.

I hope to have been clear.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

The% of the airdrop depends on the number of tokens unsold during pre-ico and ico and the number of users that keep the token in their wallet; obviously more time will pass and there will be more people selling their tokens, for their personal and economic reasons ..... this will increase the% of tokens that will receive the remaining holders, and the more they will spend weeks and months, the less people there will be eligible for the airdrop requirements and many tokens will receive the holders that will remain until the end of 18 months.

Thanks for the detailed description of airdrop. Now I know exactly what I'm going to do with my tokens. Very tempting offer. This will help you to conduct a quick advertisement of your project, because there are people ready to walk with you before the final opening.
angrygerl

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

The% of the airdrop depends on the number of tokens unsold during pre-ico and ico and the number of users that keep the token in their wallet; obviously more time will pass and there will be more people selling their tokens, for their personal and economic reasons .....

Now is the calculated formula of percent Airdrop already known? Investors will want to know the exact figures of their possible free tokens during this promotion. If the profit is high, then more people go to leave the 100% purchase.
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

This is the last week for 20% bonus on the sale ... and I think MTV team are present at at Consensus 2018
May 14-16, New York Hilton Midtown ... this is the most important event of every years for cryptocommunity .. the new look of website is on and it's simply beautiful ... congratulations to all team for this project .. I think this is the top project of 2018.   Smiley
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

Now you can buy tokens for investors at a reasonable price. 15% still a good chance.
I read that at the annual technology summit the consensus in New York will be attended by more than 4000 people. There the team will be able to show their important development for the blockchain world.  This is an important point in the development of the project.
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

I read that you will be placing the main blocks on different continents. Do you already have data on which countries are involved? After all, it should be reliable political regions with loyal policy to cryptosecretions.
Multiversum MN and backup nodes could be working anywhere in the world.
Only inaccessibility of internet or an unstable connection could lead to problems.
No need of strict control, the more nodes is running, the better for the network.

Here you are right. And this is a good chance to get a reward for the user. You need to run your node and receive a reward constantly
In fact, alongside with you, network also receives "reward". You are providing resources.
The main purpose of nodes is the stability and speed of the network as a whole. To ensure that your node will work 24/7/365, you as an operator receive a stable reward with mtv coins. This solution is mutually beneficial to mtv network and mn operators.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:25:14 AM

Will the project collaborate with different network host members? I mean not only companies with large capacities, but also lower-ranking miners. This will definitely help to expand the number of knots and reliable operation 24/7.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:27:18 AM

Token sales are very active. Despite the fact that the project will take a long time to fully start all the functions, I see support for the project. After attending the summit in New York, I think a lot of new followers will come.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

This is the last week for 20% bonus on the sale ... and I think MTV team are present at at Consensus 2018
May 14-16, New York Hilton Midtown ... this is the most important event of every years for cryptocommunity .. the new look of website is on and it's simply beautiful ... congratulations to all team for this project .. I think this is the top project of 2018.   Smiley
I have not seen such a large number of speakers at blockchain events. I think that a lot of interesting things will happen to the project team these days. I would like to clarify - representatives of the team will be in the role of speaker? I didn't see that information.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

So maiinet will be launched in 18 month after token sale? Or when? This is a very long period! All blockchains launched in much shortest period.
"TOTAL SUPPLY 141,000,000 MTV
Airdrop of the undistributed tokens once a week, to all the wallets that still hold 100% of the MTV tokens you are intitled to at any ICO stage. The airdrop will start 2 weeks after the end of ICO and will last 18 months. "
The roadmap details the duration of the work.
https://www.multiversum.io/#road-map

This will be weekly airdrop like in Pundi? How many % investors will receiveing every week? If I will sold part of my tokens, Ill not able to get airdrop tokens?

Airdrop will start 2 weeks after the end of the ico and listing on the Multiversum exchanges
There will be every week and for 18 months, for all the wallets that hold 100% of tokens purchased in pre-ico and ico .... this means that if you sell even 1 token you definitely lose the right to receive airdrop.

Thanks for this breakdown, but I still have a question, is it only the ICO tokens that I can't move, can I move the airdrop tokens, because this is what I have problem with when trying to sell this project to friends, 18 months holding a coin without moving any part of it, even when one is in need of money.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

On sites that show ratings ICO, the project Multiversum rises higher. Experts and the community at Tokendesk are united in their opinion on the need to implement such a network. The conference in New York will help to convey the idea of MTV to a large number of consumers, thanks to the participation of representatives from different countries.
snos-boss

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

On sites that show ratings ICO, the project Multiversum rises higher. Experts and the community at Tokendesk are united in their opinion on the need to implement such a network. The conference in New York will help to convey the idea of MTV to a large number of consumers, thanks to the participation of representatives from different countries.
It is true, 4000 participants from different parts of the world will become a good carrier of information. The important thing is that these participants are experts from the world of blockchain. Some of them can help to implement  technical developments for the project. Is it possible to learn how the team development is presented in the Consensus?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: